TOT 2017/2018 Season: [PL] 77 PTS 3RD; [FAC] SM; [CL] R16

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [PL] ARSE vs TOT

Post by balo »

Its a Goal wrote:I tell you, our Sanchez is a fantastic defender.
And that Sanchez error could have been costly.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

For CL in midweek we will have to rest a lot of players since we have already qualified. No point playing Kane as he is clearly not fit.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

3 minutes to score 4 goals.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Llorente fouled in the box yet no call.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Its a Goal wrote:Game over. The lads are tired. The international break has taken a toll on them.
True, Spurs actually have a very poor record after international matches
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Well, have we won the game? IKWW
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Nought 2 be.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

toyin133 wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:Game over. The lads are tired. The international break has taken a toll on them.
YES, SPURS is the only team that has international players. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys are just losers! Cursed losers! :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

What a disciplined performance by the lads today. Well done Gunners.

Where my Spuds friends at...IAG, Toyin..y'all know yerselves....LOL
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

No excuses. We were pathetic. Only Sanches, Sissoko and Winks came out of that with any honour. The rest including Pochettino were off their pace. Believed the frigging hype without winning shiite.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Its a Goal wrote:The 2 dodgy goals has disrupted our flow of the game.

Winks on for Dembele. Winks should have started IMHO.
It doesn't cost a thing to stand for the truth even when it is against you. There is absolutely nothing off on the second goal. Every truthful person with a pair of unbiased eyeball sees that. SMH.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

toyin133 wrote:
The best player for Spurs travelled the furthest. Some of those guys were rested. We were over confident and didn't give Arsenal proper respect. Also last I checked those l'arse players are also internationals.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

In the meantime I'm going to watch videos of The New White Hart Lane taking shape
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Cristao II wrote:
toyin133 wrote:
The best player for Spurs travelled the furthest. Some of those guys were rested. We were over confident and didn't give Arsenal proper respect. Also last I checked those l'arse players are also internationals.
I though Kane and Ali and Lloris played in their respective home countries. Denmark also played in not far away Ireland so who travelled furthest?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Cito wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
toyin133 wrote:
I though Kane and Ali and Lloris played in their respective home countries. Denmark also played in not far away Ireland so who travelled furthest?
What are you on about? Colombia travelled!!

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Spurs were played off the park.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

I love the sound of wailing and gnashing of teeth from the ColdSpuds part of town. :lol: :taunt: :lol: :taunt:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

Has anyone seen Arsene Wenger?

I'm sure his greatness will surely complain about the fantasy foul that led to the offside goal that was allowed.

Can't wait to hear from Arsene :oops:
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

oloye wrote:Spurs were played off the park.
But should the goals have counted?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

spastic wrote:
Mustafi was offsides.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

spastic wrote:
spastic, go and sit down in one corner and draw diagrams of Manchester.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Indeed we were. We await the return leg in Wembley to repay the favour.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

spastic wrote:
Goals or no goals they did not play to their usual standard, they were flat savr for one or two players. Kane looked like he would rather be in Bahamas!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho