TOT 2017/2018 Season: [PL] 77 PTS 3RD; [FAC] SM; [CL] R16

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [CL] JUV vs TOT

Post by The YeyeMan »

oloye wrote:Those who nearly killed the naija goalie for conceding on his side of the wall..well the great Gigi just conceeded same.
Are you seriously comparing this goal to the nonsense we conceded against Argentina?
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

mandzu off, sturaro on.

Dembele has been an absolute machine for spurs....what a player
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

platinum wrote:Juve had better hope Dybala is ready for the second leg. This sitting back like this has been suicide for them. No midfield control at all
Where is ASAMOAH?
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Senator WIRES wrote:
platinum wrote:Juve had better hope Dybala is ready for the second leg. This sitting back like this has been suicide for them. No midfield control at all
Where is ASAMOAH?
I don't know. They miss dybala and matuidi....
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Dembele to the rescue........................Aurier and Sanchez acting up again.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Hats off to Spurs,they have been the better team.Juve is not better than Spurs and like I told Oga Plat when the draw come out that spurs will knock them out.
Even if Juve win this game,i still give it to spurs for good showing away from home @ Juve.
Dembele MOTM pure world class display from that Belgium boy.He will be key for Belgium this world cup if healthy
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Dilemma for Pochetino
does he instruct spurs to try to defend this scoreline
or let then go for the win
I say the former
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Dier is dire and diabolical with hos passes
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Poch make some slubs
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The YeyeMan wrote:
oloye wrote:Those who nearly killed the naija goalie for conceding on his side of the wall..well the great Gigi just conceeded same.
Are you seriously comparing this goal to the nonsense we conceded against Argentina?
You compare..me i don tok my own. Buffon was beaten right on the side he was standing...that is all i am saying.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

smartbrother wrote:Dilemma for Pochetino
I say the former
Go for the kill. 3 away goals is precious
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Credit to Spurs, they've learned from past experiences. They have bossed Juve in Turin :clap: :clap:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Has this Costa done anything today

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

platinum wrote:
Senator WIRES wrote:
Where is ASAMOAH?
I don't know. They miss dybala and matuidi....
I don't think it will have make any difference,those early goals make them sitting deep.
Spurs have the better MF.Spurs should have start with same line up against beloved.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

oloye wrote:Has this Costa done anything today
Trick, flicks and dances
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

pajimoh wrote:
I say the former
but starting at wembley knowing a 0-0 draw will be enough puts Spurs in the drivers seat
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Good performance by Spurs. Thought inexperience would do them in but they have done well. Good away goals. Kane has now equalled most goals scored by an Englishman in one CL season.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Good thing we are playing Rochdale next.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

smartbrother wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
I say the former
but starting at wembley knowing a 0-0 draw will be enough puts Spurs in the drivers seat
Trust me, never play for 0-0.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

costa attacks for once, aurier selling kpekere and vertonghen almost scores an own goal
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Now i see Costa

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Dawinson Sanchez. Good thing is that he is improving.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

platinum wrote:costa attacks for once, aurier selling kpekere and vertonghen almost scores an own goal
Trust Spurs to start their silliness