Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:04 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 97  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Spurs vs Swansea
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 49701
Location: USA
Its a Goal wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
This Olson na total fool. Useless defender :rotf: :rotf: Aurier should have buried that but I'm loving the miss :woot: and the pain on the faces of the Toto fans

Oh Jesu what are you doing Routledge

Laugh all you want but Chelsea will issue una bitterness tomorrow.



:woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spurs vs Swansea
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 34074
Location: Transition
anikulapo wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
This Olson na total fool. Useless defender :rotf: :rotf: Aurier should have buried that but I'm loving the miss :woot: and the pain on the faces of the Toto fans

Oh Jesu what are you doing Routledge

Laugh all you want but Chelsea will issue una bitterness tomorrow.

:woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I don't see what you are laughing about considering status quo remains. Everyone got a point a point. ARSEnal is still behind Spurs.

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spurs vs Swansea
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 49701
Location: USA
Its a Goal wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
This Olson na total fool. Useless defender :rotf: :rotf: Aurier should have buried that but I'm loving the miss :woot: and the pain on the faces of the Toto fans

Oh Jesu what are you doing Routledge

Laugh all you want but Chelsea will issue una bitterness tomorrow.

:woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I don't see what you are laughing about considering status quo remains. Everyone got a point a point. ARSEnal is still behind Spurs.


Well I'm laughing your prediction of bitterness at the bridge ode :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ... we're leaving there with our heads held high ... we go see when una reach dat side :D

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spurs vs Barnsley
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 34074
Location: Transition
MoPo has stated this Carabao Cup is not a priority for him. In fact he said he looks less favorably on the FA Cup too as his ambition is to win the League and CL. With that said he is going to bring in a lot of youth players mixed with fringe players who don't normally get a chance of first team football. I expect the likes of Vorm, Aurier, Oakley-Boothe, Anthony G., Llorente, Nkoudou, Winks, and to a lesser extent, Dembele (form recovery) to all be in the starting 11.

Another opportunity for the lads to avoid having the press keep pushing a nonsensical theory.

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spurs vs Barnsley
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 28765
Not gonna comment on Poch's statements. I dont agree with some of them. I would focus on winning any cup!! The team needs one! Spurs is not too big to win any cup!!

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spurs vs Barnsley
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 34074
Location: Transition
CII I agree with you in that. We should focus on winning a trophy no matter which. The good thing is we should see some of the fringe players get a run out.

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spurs vs Barnsley
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 4983
The guy is trying to protect himself. He knows that Spurs is cursed and a trophy ain't happening. So he wants to presend that he was concentrating on the EPL and CL. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spurs vs Barnsley
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:50 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:01 am
Posts: 36941
Location: Eagles' Nest
Cristao II wrote:
Not gonna comment on Poch's statements. I dont agree with some of them. I would focus on winning any cup!! The team needs one! Spurs is not too big to win any cup!!

Fact not feelings... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
Image
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spurs vs Barnsley
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 34074
Location: Transition
Image

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spurs vs Barnsley
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 41145
Location: Akoko Highlands
Robbynice wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Not gonna comment on Poch's statements. I dont agree with some of them. I would focus on winning any cup!! The team needs one! Spurs is not too big to win any cup!!

Fact not feelings... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:



NA wah oo. You finally agree with Cristao on something. :D

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spurs vs Barnsley
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 12887
Its a Goal wrote:
MoPo has stated this Carabao Cup is not a priority for him. In fact he said he looks less favorably on the FA Cup too as his ambition is to win the League and CL. With that said he is going to bring in a lot of youth players mixed with fringe players who don't normally get a chance of first team football. I expect the likes of Vorm, Aurier, Oakley-Boothe, Anthony G., Llorente, Nkoudou, Winks, and to a lesser extent, Dembele (form recovery) to all be in the starting 11.

Another opportunity for the lads to avoid having the press keep pushing a nonsensical theory.

Why are Spurs using a virtually full strength team for this game? :D

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o


"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Cellular, Nov 16, 2017.
"I will take Trump over Clinton. But I am in the minority." - Cellular, Jul 19, 2016.
---
© The YeyeMan 2017
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spurs vs Barnsley
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:40 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:01 am
Posts: 36941
Location: Eagles' Nest
balo wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Not gonna comment on Poch's statements. I dont agree with some of them. I would focus on winning any cup!! The team needs one! Spurs is not too big to win any cup!!

Fact not feelings... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:



NA wah oo. You finally agree with Cristao on something. :D

You know me, I love facts... :D

_________________
Image
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spurs vs Barnsley
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 28765
The YeyeMan wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
MoPo has stated this Carabao Cup is not a priority for him. In fact he said he looks less favorably on the FA Cup too as his ambition is to win the League and CL. With that said he is going to bring in a lot of youth players mixed with fringe players who don't normally get a chance of first team football. I expect the likes of Vorm, Aurier, Oakley-Boothe, Anthony G., Llorente, Nkoudou, Winks, and to a lesser extent, Dembele (form recovery) to all be in the starting 11.

Another opportunity for the lads to avoid having the press keep pushing a nonsensical theory.

Why are Spurs using a virtually full strength team for this game? :D


Full Strength? Foyth, Winks, KWP, Llorente ...

13Vorm
37Walker-Peters
21Foyth
5Vertonghen
2Trippier
29Winks
19Dembélé
7Son Heung-min
20Alli
17Sissoko
18Llorente

I think playing Vertonghen, Dembele and Alli is too much. I am even too pissed that there is no live stream.

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spurs vs Barnsley
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 28765
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/audio-commentary/live/

Radio for match

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spurs vs Barnsley
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 34074
Location: Transition
Listening to TalkSPORT radio as they are running the commentary there. Really pissed it's still nil nil.

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spurs vs Barnsley
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:06 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:01 am
Posts: 36941
Location: Eagles' Nest
Cristao II wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
MoPo has stated this Carabao Cup is not a priority for him. In fact he said he looks less favorably on the FA Cup too as his ambition is to win the League and CL. With that said he is going to bring in a lot of youth players mixed with fringe players who don't normally get a chance of first team football. I expect the likes of Vorm, Aurier, Oakley-Boothe, Anthony G., Llorente, Nkoudou, Winks, and to a lesser extent, Dembele (form recovery) to all be in the starting 11.

Another opportunity for the lads to avoid having the press keep pushing a nonsensical theory.

Why are Spurs using a virtually full strength team for this game? :D


Full Strength? Foyth, Winks, KWP, Llorente ...

13Vorm
37Walker-Peters
21Foyth
5Vertonghen
2Trippier
29Winks
19Dembélé
7Son Heung-min
20Alli
17Sissoko
18Llorente

I think playing Vertonghen, Dembele and Alli is too much. I am even too pissed that there is no live stream.

Ol'boy fear God now...so Trippier, Llorente and Sissoko no count abi? Haba

_________________
Image
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spurs vs Barnsley
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 28765
15 Shots - 0 shots on target

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spurs vs Barnsley
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 28765
Trippier assist, attempt at dribble - Dele scores!! GOAL SPURS!!

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spurs vs Barnsley
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 39073
Location: on the move
Robbynice wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
MoPo has stated this Carabao Cup is not a priority for him. In fact he said he looks less favorably on the FA Cup too as his ambition is to win the League and CL. With that said he is going to bring in a lot of youth players mixed with fringe players who don't normally get a chance of first team football. I expect the likes of Vorm, Aurier, Oakley-Boothe, Anthony G., Llorente, Nkoudou, Winks, and to a lesser extent, Dembele (form recovery) to all be in the starting 11.

Another opportunity for the lads to avoid having the press keep pushing a nonsensical theory.

Why are Spurs using a virtually full strength team for this game? :D


Full Strength? Foyth, Winks, KWP, Llorente ...

13Vorm
37Walker-Peters
21Foyth
5Vertonghen
2Trippier
29Winks
19Dembélé
7Son Heung-min
20Alli
17Sissoko
18Llorente

I think playing Vertonghen, Dembele and Alli is too much. I am even too pissed that there is no live stream.

Ol'boy fear God now...so Trippier, Llorente and Sissoko no count abi? Haba


You see the story wey dem tell us? A.k.a, Spurs propaganda :mrgreen:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spurs vs Barnsley
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 10:31 am
Posts: 12233
Alli 1-0

_________________
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spurs vs Barnsley
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 28765
Robbynice wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
MoPo has stated this Carabao Cup is not a priority for him. In fact he said he looks less favorably on the FA Cup too as his ambition is to win the League and CL. With that said he is going to bring in a lot of youth players mixed with fringe players who don't normally get a chance of first team football. I expect the likes of Vorm, Aurier, Oakley-Boothe, Anthony G., Llorente, Nkoudou, Winks, and to a lesser extent, Dembele (form recovery) to all be in the starting 11.

Another opportunity for the lads to avoid having the press keep pushing a nonsensical theory.

Why are Spurs using a virtually full strength team for this game? :D


Full Strength? Foyth, Winks, KWP, Llorente ...

13Vorm
37Walker-Peters
21Foyth
5Vertonghen
2Trippier
29Winks
19Dembélé
7Son Heung-min
20Alli
17Sissoko
18Llorente

I think playing Vertonghen, Dembele and Alli is too much. I am even too pissed that there is no live stream.

Ol'boy fear God now...so Trippier, Llorente and Sissoko no count abi? Haba


Those three are not in the Spurs strongest 11.

Lloris, Aurier, Toby, Jan Vert, Davies, Wanyama, Dembele, Eriksen, Alli, Son, Kane

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spurs vs Barnsley
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 34074
Location: Transition
Below par performance at the office today but the most important thing was the W. We move on to the Spammers on Saturday.

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spurs vs Barnsley
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 34074
Location: Transition
Our reward for advancing to the next round is to host the Spammers.

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 97  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aruako1, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], olu, rafflick and 27 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group