[TBL] Man United (4-0) West Ham..FT [Rom x2, Martial, PP]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [TBL] Man United (4-0) West Ham..FT [Rom x2, Martial, PP

Post by marko »

I don't care about Lukaku first or 2nd touch, as far as he knows where the back of the net is, I am fine!! I don't think we can accommodate Rashford and Martial together. It if we do, they will have pace to burn, Mourinho does not trust Martial defensive qualities, that is why Rashford will always start games, still think we are deficient at left back, is there any areas we can improve? The midfield looks set, we have quality in that area, maybe if Zlatan is offered another's deal on the understanding he will not be a starter as he tends to close our game down, like Mourinho said, goal scoring should be shared between the midfield and front players, we will get tougher tests than yesterday when we play the likes of Arsenal, city, Liverpool, can't wait
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Most clubs are still on preseason mode..yall need to calm down
I'm sure that applies to Man United as well, they are still in pre season mode.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]

best baller in England

he plays very similar to the the Super Eagles version of Mikel( not the club version of Mikel)
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Bailly + Jones in CD = constant threat of extreme physical force. Jonesy put in some bone crunching tackles that made me shudder in sympathy for the West Ham players. Some of his "reducer" tackles yesterday resembled a tank running over a rabbit.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wiseone wrote:Bailly + Jones in CD = constant threat of extreme physical force. Jonesy put in some bone crunching tackles that made me shudder in sympathy for the West Ham players. Some of his "reducer" tackles yesterday resembled a tank running over a rabbit.
that jone no be footballer but bricklayer..very English
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

With the proliferation of "ball playing defenders" these days, it was actually refreshing to see two good old fashioned center halves who are not interested in playing sideways passes or running with the ball into midfield. All they care about is tackling anything that moves within 25 yards of them - human or ball.
Bigpokey24 wrote: that jone no be footballer but bricklayer..very English
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

wiseone wrote:With the proliferation of "ball playing defenders" these days, it was actually refreshing to see two good old fashioned center halves who are not interested in playing sideways passes or running with the ball into midfield. All they care about is tackling anything that moves within 25 yards of them - human or ball.
Only if Jones can stay healthy.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

His propensity for injury is his biggest weakness. He is a good player when fit and he can get onto the pitch. He is only 25 (after being at Man Utd for over 6 years) and has his best days ahead of him - IF he can stay fit.
wale1974 wrote:
wiseone wrote:With the proliferation of "ball playing defenders" these days, it was actually refreshing to see two good old fashioned center halves who are not interested in playing sideways passes or running with the ball into midfield. All they care about is tackling anything that moves within 25 yards of them - human or ball.

Only if Jones can stay healthy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bailly is a "ball playing CB," i am not sure why you think he is otherwise, aside from the racist "big black brute" going on in your head. I cant think of any CB in England with better ball playing ability. There is a reason he has easily slotted into RB, LB and DM.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Robot is quality as well IF he stays fit
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Robot? :?:
marko wrote:Robot is quality as well IF he stays fit
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

wiseone wrote:Robot? :?:
marko wrote:Robot is quality as well IF he stays fit
Typo! Jones i meant, man United are still 1-2 players short, left back is 1, attacking midfielder who can get us 10-15 Goals à season, hoppfully Miki might just do that

Otherwise our midfield looks set

Marko
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Man Utd have a lot of strength in depth at CD. Man Utd are 7 players deep in that position (Bailly, Jonesy, Mike, Mark Red, Lindelof, Blind, Tuanzebe can play CD). The emergence of Tuanzebe makes me wonder why JM bought Lindelof. It did not seem a necessary signing. Instead he will block Tuanzebe's progression and path to the first team.

I think Man Utd are also OK with LBs (Blind, Mark Red, Shaw, Darmian). The RB spot is the problem area. Tony V does not have any serious competition for that position. If he gets injured, the only option is Darmian (a serious downgrade on Tony). Given that Tony is 32, I think Man Utd should have bought Aurier to provide an alternative at RB.

marko wrote: Typo! Jones i meant, man United are still 1-2 players short, left back is 1, attacking midfielder who can get us 10-15 Goals à season, hoppfully Miki might just do that

Otherwise our midfield looks set