[TBL] Man United (4-0) West Ham..FT [Rom x2, Martial, PP]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chendosplastic
Egg
Egg
Re: [TBL] Man United (4-0) West Ham..FT [Rom x2, Martial, PP

Post by chendosplastic »

Arsenal 4:3 Leicester
Watford 3:3 Liverpool
Chelsea 2:3 Burnley
Man U 4:0 Tottenham

NO DEFENSE LEAGUE
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:We still need a left back and maybe another player but the squad is looking decent, like Mourinho said, all the players need to chip in and contribute to scoring, Rashford will come good, his pace will trouble any side, had a good assist today and nearly scored, will Matic bench Herrera permanently?? Can they play together!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Matic and Herrera do not play the same position. In terms of personnel, Mata is Herrera's competition. In some matches, especially away from home, it will be 4-3-3.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote::rotf: at people thinking the league is won in the first week! :o :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

at people quoting something which has not been mentioned

Person wan just feel among. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Pogba and Lukaku have some an amazing chemistry...almost feels like they have been playing together for decades.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote::rotf: at people thinking the league is won in the first week! :o :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

at people quoting something which has not been mentioned

Person wan just feel among. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
So true! :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Tbite wrote:We EPL fans need to embrace competition not fear it.

I am a Chelsea fan, but I was delighted with the football on show. The standard of football needs to be raised. We should be happy when our rivals are at their best, not saddened!

it reminds me of the Haka, which is not actually about intimidation as much as it is about bringing out the best from ones foes.

If Manu, Chelsea, Arsenal, City, Pool and Spurs can all play at a high level than that is good for everyone.
True, i also want all top teams firing on all cylinders so that they push each other all season to raise their game to better standards.

Hopefully that can have a positive effect on EPL teams' Champions League attempt
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

High hopes this season for me on my United. This is the kind of fixtures that we drew last season. Solid performance against a decent team. JM is getting his team exactly where he wants it we saw that against Real.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [TBL] Man United (3-0) West Ham..2H [Rom x2, Martial]

Post by green4life »

charlie wrote:Great performance by Manure.
Nice, fluid football against an inferior, broken opponent.

The real test of Manures ability will come soon enough. However, something tells me they will face less competition in the EPL this year. Chelski look like $#%. Tottenpole are perennial chockers. Arsanal look as penetratable as always.

Maybe ManShitty,....Real test will come in Europe.

We shall see.
Congrats on winning the league after week one. I see you obtained your degree from Spastic University School of Prediction :mrgreen:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:

The real test of Manures ability will come soon enough. However, something tells me they will face less competition in the EPL this year. Chelski look like $#%. Tottenpole are perennial chockers. Arsanal look as penetratable as always.

We shall see.
Congrats on winning the league after week one. I see you obtained your degree from Spastic University School of Prediction :mrgreen:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Very good shift from Matic, not least a wall repelling wildlings, he offered a near unsullied display in the heartbeat and thick of it.

Lukaku still has the first touch of a rapist riding over a banana on Mario Kart, but as ever, knows where the goal is.

A season back, @Tx asked the question, Kelechi vs Rashford, all round play, it's as one-sided as a contest featuring Grobelaar and Big John Fashanu on the same side. Rashford seldom gives the fullback a minutes rest, the moment Iheanacho came on vs Beloved, there was an enveloping sigh of relief, no pressure on the defence, no dropping back to harass the midfield, Beloved could push on knowing there's was one less worry if the ball was beyond the defensive third.

Good display from Utd, tougher tests will come. Nothing about the display worries Beloved, when time calls for it, they'll be battered.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote:Very good shift from Matic, not least a wall repelling wildlings, he offered a near unsullied display in the heartbeat and thick of it.

Lukaku still has the first touch of a rapist riding over a banana on Mario Kart, but as ever, knows where the goal is.

A season back, @Tx asked the question, Kelechi vs Rashford, all round play, it's as one-sided as a contest featuring Grobelaar and Big John Fashanu on the same side. Rashford seldom gives the fullback a minutes rest, the moment Iheanacho came on vs Beloved, there was an enveloping sigh of relief, no pressure on the defence, no dropping back to harass the midfield, Beloved could push on knowing there's was one less worry if the ball was beyond the defensive third.

Good display from Utd, tougher tests will come. Nothing about the display worries Beloved, when time calls for it, they'll be battered.
You are a liar! And this racist myth has been debunked over and over again! Please post videos of his "first touch" in this game, so that those of us who actually watch the game can see what we missed and what you saw.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

chendosplastic wrote:Arsenal 4:3 Leicester
Watford 3:3 Liverpool
Chelsea 2:3 Burnley
Man U 4:0 Tottenham

NO DEFENSE LEAGUE
No let Levy fans see this one oo. :D
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:
Coach wrote:Very good shift from Matic, not least a wall repelling wildlings, he offered a near unsullied display in the heartbeat and thick of it.

You are a liar! And this racist myth has been debunked over and over again! Please post videos of his "first touch" in this game, so that those of us who actually watch the game can see what we missed and what you saw.
You people cry racism at everything. Everyone knows Lukaku's technique is erratic, it ain't news. Racism? :roll:

https://www.footbie.com/video/romelu-lu ... ompilation
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^Won't even dignify the response with a reply. Look at Martial's goal, the first touch, killer. Lukaku, as prolific as he may be, has the first touch of Bill Cosby armed with a hypodermic needle and syringe of "You won't see me tonight, you won't see me tomorrow".

There were countless examples today, but mere suggestion is far-right rhetoric apparently.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote:^Won't even dignify the response with a reply. Look at Martial's goal, the first touch, killer. Lukaku, as prolific as he may be, has the first touch of Bill Cosby armed with a hypodermic needle and syringe of "You won't see me tonight, you won't see me tomorrow".

There were countless examples today, but mere suggestion is far-right rhetoric apparently.
You neednt dignify it with a response, but you are a pathetic liar! Post evidence of the touch you spoke about. We all watched the game! so prove that you are not a pathological liar! CUNTe.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Matic protected the defense really well, fair enough it was only west ham but this time last season, we were getting draws left right and center, don't know who I prefer between Rashford and martial, I think martial the better finisher but Rashford pace will trouble defenses in the premiership, we need more goals from our wide men and Pogbe needs to get into more scoring opportunities but damn he is talented if he keeps it simple, can't wait to watch champions league football
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Coach wrote:^Won't even dignify the response with a reply. Look at Martial's goal, the first touch, killer. Lukaku, as prolific as he may be, has the first touch of Bill Cosby armed with a hypodermic needle and syringe of "You won't see me tonight, you won't see me tomorrow".

...note, Martial is a good today bad tomorrow type player. Good he came off the bench to prove something, but when he starts the reverse is the case.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

green4life wrote:

We shall see.
Bobs no be me wey go follow Spastic miss road. I am only saying based on week 1, none of the major contenders have looked as impressive as Manure. No predictions on who will win the league. For all I know, it could be freaking Huddersfield.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

charlie wrote:
green4life wrote:

We shall see.
Bobs no be me wey go follow Spastic miss road. I am only saying based on week 1, none of the major contenders have looked as impressive as Manure. No predictions on who will win the league. For all I know, it could be freaking Huddersfield.
I'm saying is its looks like you got the PhD seeing as Spastic at least waited till after week 6 (City's) of max 18pts to crown Pep and Man City last season. No yawa :thumbs:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Most clubs are still on preseason mode..yall need to calm down
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Hilarious. So between the 60th and 85th minute there no examples of the d#$% Bowe-heavy first touch? Again, no one is doubting Lukaku's pedigree as a goalscorer, proven beyond doubt. Technique however, is not his greatest strength. Romelu is a big bruiser and will give United a forceful front line but as far as technique, composure, control be concerned, one will argue, there are few better than Anthony Martial in the division. If United can tap into his talent, they'll soon realise they're armed with one of Europe's most precocious talents. Look at the difference in composure and control for his goal and ....aaaaahhhhh never mind.

Pssst, wasn't there a few issues regarding a first touch in training a few weeks back too? Lies, lies and damned lies.