SUPERCOPA: MADRID VS BARCA (2-0) 5-1 agg

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: SUPERCOPA: BARCA VS MADRID (2-1) 2H

Post by anikulapo »

anointed wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Madrid need to get rid of that useless Welsh runner today ....Tufiakwa
Where would he go to? The World Athletics Championship just ended.

:lol:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Why players remove their shirts during celebration sef? The blood rush will earn you a yellow.
By now they should know.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Yeparipaaaaaaaa
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Asensiooooooooooooo 3-1
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

how tf did asensio score that???

geez

and ter stegen is one of my highly rated GKs

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Kai, See goal... I havent seen the team that will dethrone Madrid this year...
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Waoh. Game over. What a goal!!
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

tfco wrote:how tf did asensio score that???

geez

and ter stegen is one of my highly rated GKs
My Breda, please dont confuse Fifa Ultimate Team rating with reality.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

balo wrote:
charlie wrote:
balo wrote:lol. Another dive?
Bye bye Ronaldo.
Bobs, your bad belle is as bad as this refs ojoro. Are you his house boy?

You no see question mark? That was before the replay.
I no use pears,...no vex.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

With 10 men?

Where's txj the eel to come and explain to us why Barca aren't the ones scoring instead?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: SUPERCOPA: BARCA VS MADRID (3-1) 2H

Post by anikulapo »

Ahem Mbappe what are you waiting for ...Come to Madrid son

MLK.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SUPERCOPA: BARCA VS MADRID (3-1) 2H

Post by The YeyeMan »

That last goal na bulala helele.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

anointed wrote:With 10 men?

Where's txj the eel to come and explain to us why Barca aren't the ones scoring instead?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

highbury
Egg
Egg
Re: SUPERCOPA: BARCA VS MADRID (3-1) FT

Post by highbury »

Ref one do ojoro.. Real Madrid n God no gree
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

If Ronaldo hits the transfer market today, how much do you think he is worth? Can anyone even afford him?
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

FC Barcelona is really paying for their poor youth policy in the last 10 years. Their B Team was relegated a couple of years ago. I think one of their biggest talent recently was Delofeu and he couldn't even shine at Everton.
In the middle of the Eto'o Golden years, FC Barcelona went to Africa, grabbed all these "kids", spent 5-6 years training them at LaMasia ... with no end product. There is a time, when there were around 6 or more Cameroonian kids at LaMasia. Many were dominating the lower leagues (Dongou, Etock, ...). Almost all have been released/sold by now to lower level teams. None of them turned into Eto'o ... None of them got even close. The idea was great, the execution was really poor. I really wonder what they learned from this. It would really be nice to see an port mortem of this process.
At the same time, they were spending fortunes for Arsenal misfits ... Fabregas, Hleb, Song, Vermaalen, ... etc... Just to get ride of them a few seasons later ... What did they see in them in the first place? The coaching carrousel didn't help either after they yanked Rijkaard, then Pep left ...
The gap between Barcelona and Madrid is widening ...

Bepanda
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The reason why i do not bother watching this joke of a league, the refs are divided along the age old political cleavage...depending on who handles the whistle during the classico..you can tell which part of the divide they belong. Blatant cheating on full display.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Barca has a very thin squad & have for a while. Not much coming from the bench to light things up - how far back were Pedro & Alexis coming off those benches to raise hell.
Xavi was never replaced - Andrés Iniesta is barely on his last legs
Ousmane Dembélé & Philippe Coutinho need to be brought in to lift their offense. I hear they now have Paulinho - that m/f needs bite.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

tolahs wrote:Barca has a very thin squad & have for a while. Not much coming from the bench to light things up - how far back were Pedro & Alexis coming off those benches to raise hell.
Ousmane Dembélé & Philippe Coutinho need to be brought in to lift their offense. I hear they now have Paulinho - that m/f needs bite.

Any club that is contacted by Barcelona should just double their price now .... cmon Barca, Ozil wants a move for cheap though :woot:

MLK.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

anikulapo wrote:
tolahs wrote:Barca has a very thin squad & have for a while. Not much coming from the bench to light things up - how far back were Pedro & Alexis coming off those benches to raise hell.

Any club that is contacted by Barcelona should just double their price now .... cmon Barca, Ozil wants a move for cheap though :woot:
Barca doesnt need Ozil or any new attackers or midfielders. They need defenders. and defensive midfielders. Their defense is non existent.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

charlie wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Barca doesnt need Ozil or any new attackers or midfielders. They need defenders. and defensive midfielders. Their defense is non existent.

Wow sarcasm is lost on this one sha ... ok ohhh

MLK.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Palm wine addict aniks, looking at the way you entered the score on the thread it looks like Barca won 3-1
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

anikulapo wrote:
charlie wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Wow sarcasm is lost on this one sha ... ok ohhh
Why do people typing on keyboard on the other side of the world think people reading their words online are bleeding mind readers?