SUPERCOPA: MADRID VS BARCA (2-0) 5-1 agg

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

charlie
Egg
Egg
Re: SUPERCOPA: MADRID VS BARCA (2-0) 5-1 agg

Post by charlie »

Welaga wrote:Credit to Zidane for making Real less dependent on Ronaldo. They've got some good youngsters coming through
I think winning 2 UCLs in 2 years clearly proves they are the best club team in the world by far.
Humbling Barca is just icing on the cake.
Last edited by charlie on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

One of those days for barca where the ball won't enter net.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Despite improved performance in the 2H, Barca can't just score...close shave for Real
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

So the only goal scored by Barcelona so far has come via a penalty earned by a diving cheating Suarez ...Wow how are the mighty fallen :lol:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Why is Madrid parking the bus? See Suarez again :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Did Barca really open eye and buy Semedo?
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Barca should have spent their resources on building a backbone. Their defense is woeful!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Zidane has crafted a masterful Real side who can beat opponents in EVERY way. This side reminds me of him in his prime, they can play fast-fast, fast-slow, slow-slow football. Any tempo, any style, they have the antidote.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

The talent level between both teams is just huge.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

platinum wrote:Zidane has crafted a masterful Real side who can beat opponents in EVERY way. This side reminds me of him in his prime, they can play fast-fast, fast-slow, slow-slow football. Any tempo, any style, they have the antidote.
To be honest, we shouldnt be suprised. Zinedine Zidane as a player is probably the smartest footballer in history. I cannot think of any legendary player that had a deeper celebral understanding of the game than he did. His ability to utterly control the tempo of a game and play as if everyone else is playing in slow motion showed a deep knowledge of the ebbs and flow of the game. I am not surprised he is making an excellent coach. At this pace, he might end up being the most winning coach in history in the next 5 years.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

bepanda wrote:The talent level between both teams is just huge.

The gulf in coaching and preparation is huge ... Biko give Zidane some credit

MLK.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

charlie wrote:
platinum wrote:Zidane has crafted a masterful Real side who can beat opponents in EVERY way. This side reminds me of him in his prime, they can play fast-fast, fast-slow, slow-slow football. Any tempo, any style, they have the antidote.
To be honest, we shouldnt be suprised. Zinedine Zidane as a player is probably the smartest footballer in history. I cannot think of any legendary player that had a deeper celebral understanding of the game than he did. His ability to utterly control the tempo of a game and play as if everyone else is playing in slow motion showed a deep knowledge of the ebbs and flow of the game. I am not surprised he is making an excellent coach. At this pace, he might end up being the most winning coach in history in the next 5 years.
Credit to Zidane for all he has done at REAL but.......

Same was said of Pepe until he left Barca and he found out that Khaki no be leather :)
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

wanaj0 wrote:
charlie wrote:
Credit to Zidane for all he has done at REAL but.......

Same was said of Pepe until he left Barca and he found out that Khaki no be leather :)
Exactly, not like he's doing it at some sme sme club, its Real after all. One thing I'll give him credit for is trusting the younger players since he started coaching from the youth ranks he knows what they can do, previous coaches were always under pressure to buy buy buy.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wanajo abeg give the bobo credit..Jose couldn't do what ZZ is doing . Real is like the best counter attacking team in club football today.. and that Asenjo..my goodness bobo left foot nah thunder
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:wanajo abeg give the bobo credit..Jose couldn't do what ZZ is doing . Real is like the best counter attacking team in club football today.. and that Asenjo..my goodness bobo left foot nah thunder
Asensio, Moron.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:wanajo abeg give the bobo credit..Jose couldn't do what ZZ is doing . Real is like the best counter attacking team in club football today.. and that Asenjo..my goodness bobo left foot nah thunder
Asensio, Moron.
:( Makes me sad seeing my little laddies fighting, make up boys :evil:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Asensio, Moron.
oboy the bobo just no wan grow, always fighting etc etc.. i actually laugh at him.. too funny.. you can;t blame hime he wants that bigpokey attention
SuperEagles

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

I thought I said CREDIT TO ZIDANE :)

Ok Credit to BOBO Zidane :tic:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
wanaj0 wrote:
I thought I said CREDIT TO ZIDANE :)

Ok Credit to BOBO Zidane :tic:
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Asensio, Moron.

Look at how this thread just dey smell. Please, close your legs.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Asensio, Moron.

Just make up with BP, haba!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Asensio, Moron.

he don attack you too :lol: :lol: :lol: bobo is unstable, maybe something aint right outside the internet...... danfo is everything ok :D
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Asensio, Moron.

Please, close your legs. Ashawo.