SUPERCOPA: MADRID VS BARCA (2-0) 5-1 agg

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
SUPERCOPA: MADRID VS BARCA (2-0) 5-1 agg

Post by anikulapo »

First leg and so far an even match up. Messi has been quiet so far but Isco has been running the game but needs an end product.

Barca looks dangerous but need that lethal weapon of Neymar
Last edited by anikulapo on Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:41 pm, edited 11 times in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: SUPERCOPA: BARCA VS MADRID (0-0)

Post by anikulapo »

Madrid look so unfamiliar with the this strip .... I miss those White UNIs
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Bale's been very quiet so far....
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

What is up with Garett Bale ??????

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Goallllllllll PIQUE With the OG :rotf: :rotf:

As this team ages I wonder where the youth movement to replace the likes of Alba, Pique, Iniesta, Sanchez and even Messi will be coming ...the factory that used used be La Masis seems to have run dry of superstars

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: SUPERCOPA: BARCA VS MADRID (0-1) 2H

Post by anikulapo »

OMG how did Messi and Delofeu miss that

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

OMG what a goal saving clearance denies Carvajal who has to score that ....
This game don dey hot ohhh and CRon never even enter sef

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

58th minute: ENTER CRISTIANO RONALDO FOR A USELESS BENZEMA

Delofeu might as well start looking for a new club ....

Isco really needs to add some freakin end product to his game

MLK.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

where are all the purists?

is the game that engrossing that they cannot even post?

na wow o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

CR tried the spectacular when he could have chested and scored

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

The Barcelona from previous years is gone. The incompetency of the current board has slowly sucked the life out of it.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Ronaldo not offside like Suarez earlier on
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Ronaldo denied a goal on a dubious offside call the far defender kept him on side.

Madrid dominating and missing chance after chance to make this tie a formality

MLK.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

tfco wrote:where are all the purists?

na wow o
They are watching the Eredivisie
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Budquets...what a miss
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

How in the world did Busquets miss that and this Carvajal needs to be upgraded on Biko ... especially when you have the likes of Marcelo on the other flank

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

anointed wrote:
tfco wrote:where are all the purists?

na wow o
They are watching the Eredivisie

:rotf:

MLK.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

This one looks like ojoro penalty to Barca
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Dive 150% by Suarez
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

OMG what a horrible decision by the ref ... you have gotta be kidding me ...l this is why I will always hate Barcelona ..... nothing if anything .... Suarez the diving cheat ...

Scum bag team

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: SUPERCOPA: BARCA VS MADRID (1-1) 2H

Post by anikulapo »

The scum get rewarded for their cheating ways .... Tufiakwa Shameless Scum

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: SUPERCOPA: BARCA VS MADRID (1-1) 2H

Post by anikulapo »

Ramos na crazeman see how he just tossed aside that cheating sewer rat Suarez while he was faking injury :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

MLK.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

If only for Messi, Barca will be a much loved club cos I've never seen or heard of him cheat but with sewer rats like Suarez playing tag team partners with complicit refs, Barca are never going to win that many fans over
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...