SUPERCOPA: MADRID VS BARCA (2-0) 5-1 agg

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Welaga
Egg
Egg
Re: SUPERCOPA: MADRID VS BARCA (1-0) 4-1 agg

Post by Welaga »

Barca is at sea so far
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

That should have been 2-0 ... off the post
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Modric :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Real are better than Barcelona, no news there. The Catalans cannot play Real straight up anymore, they don't have the midfield to match.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Na Barca dem do like this?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

2-0 Banzema...it was coming
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Benzema 2-0. These sides no be mate
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Madrid is simply too good for these guys. Smh.
oluwaseye the 1st.
Egg
Egg

Post by oluwaseye the 1st. »

This coach will be gone by December
Truth needs no support system, it can stand firmly on its legs!!

COYS
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

platinum wrote:Modric :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Real are better than Barcelona, no news there. The Catalans cannot play Real straight up anymore, they don't have the midfield to match.
That Modric overhead move was mouth watering.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Thank God I be wan yab Benzema for being useless :taunt: 2-0
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Not a fair fight.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Benzema almost 3
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

where is Suarez?
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Senator WIRES wrote:where is Suarez?
Where is Messi?

You need a midfield behind those guys.
jdizzy
Egg
Egg
Re: SUPERCOPA: MADRID VS BARCA (2-0) 5-1 agg

Post by jdizzy »

Dembele and Coutinho's prices just went up 150M Euros each. Barca desperately needs reinforcements and have Neymars cash and everybody knows it
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Senator WIRES wrote:where is Suarez?
Out at sea courtesy of Varane and Co.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Messi with an Ozil-worthy first half :taunt: :D

MLK.
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

Madrid a more balanced team from back to front. Could this signify the official change of power in Spain?
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

That was dire from Barcelona.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

jdizzy wrote:Dembele and Coutinho's prices just went up 150M Euros each. Barca desperately needs reinforcements and have Neymars cash and everybody knows it

They need to find a midfield otherwise it won't matter. They got lucky last year v PSG, they were obviously not good enough. Sergi Roberto not ready. They need Paulinho to hit the ground running.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Messi almost pulls one back but ball ricochets from the underside of the bar...Navas had a hand to it nonetheless
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Welaga
Egg
Egg

Post by Welaga »

Credit to Zidane for making Real less dependent on Ronaldo. They've got some good youngsters coming through
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Suarez off the post.