Rohr , when will you release the squad list

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rohr , when will you release the squad list

Post by Odas »

pajimoh wrote:Una don forget wetin Forrest Gump talk? Make I remind Una. "Nigeria is like a bowl of eba Wey plenty people dey chop from. The person Wey chop the most eba Na him go eat the least meat"
Sorry I don beg una, no be that one he talk. He talk say " life Na like box of shorkorlate, you no fit sabi which one your hand go knack"

Na so I dey take Nigeria results.
... in another word, there is no telling type of players we will field in the game as well as no telling what result to expect - eh? Chei, "dat are very bad at all", according to Zebee (Zebrudayia)
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Rawlings wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:
Rawlings wrote:The U17 team that won the 2013 world cup should be ready to take over the mantle
I am expecting many of them to make the team
The 2015 team is in charge
They are still kids. Leave them alone
We don't need your opinion
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Odas wrote:
Mr Shows wrote:The players won't be camped for more than a few days. Spending a few more days observing players that have already been shortlisted is not unreasonable. Besides, the team is going to be drawn up based on 'form' not names, so why the hurry? Or have Cameroon announced their squad??

Oloye, keep the faith. :thumb:
Good points - Sir! Thank you!! The key words are: "form", "form" and "form", not "names."
Do we have "names"? :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Maybe Oyinbo dey wait to counter plantain list!

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D