In Houston this past week w/SE former Stars

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: In Houston this past week w/SE former Stars

Post by Enugu II »

Abbey wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
cic old boy wrote:Enugu, I took some pics with Moniedafe, Chris Ogu and Nnamdi Anyafo in Charlotte. Will post them later. Ogu had a stroke that has slightly paralysed him on one side.

How did the convention go?
Cic

It went reasonably well. Houston residents are late attendees. I did not realize that event halls stay open till 4a.m. Ogu was not at the Rangers event but I did see him last year at the launching of Moniedafe's book.
E2:
You dey go NSF tournament dis year? Na Omo-Eko and Boston dey host am dis year... I will be there
Abbey,

How now? Na so Omo-Eko talk o! I no dey sure but I will love to be there. No other competition brings friends from all over USA together as the All Nigeria Cup tourney. Who get better team dis year? I remember wen we come Houston only to lose in the semi to LA who went on to win. The next year we loaded our squad and cut through the competition in Chicago to win it over New York. Our team was tagged October 1960.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

Damn Enugu II....sorry dede Enugu II, picture is worth a thousands words. That is picture of our grandfathers.. :D
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Enugu II wrote:I was in Houston this past week for ex-Enugu Rangers players' event. Exciting weekend, see picture below and story. No Houston CE anywhere near event.

I am second on left after Moniedafe, Odegbami is third left, Okoku, & Siasia.

Story can be found via this link:
https://www.aclsports.com/galaxy-nigeri ... t-houston/
EII, nice story. How you dey & everybody? I'll call you at some point this weekend.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Thunder wrote:
Enugu II wrote:I was in Houston this past week for ex-Enugu Rangers players' event. Exciting weekend, see picture below and story. No Houston CE anywhere near event.

I am second on left after Moniedafe, Odegbami is third left, Okoku, & Siasia.

Story can be found via this link:
https://www.aclsports.com/galaxy-nigeri ... t-houston/
EII, nice story. How you dey & everybody? I'll call you at some point this weekend.
Thunder, my brother,

How now? yea we have not talked for a while. We go talk for sure. Hi to every member of your family.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

cic old boy wrote:
1naija wrote: They had it in one hotel room? It seems about 7 60 years old men were all cramped in this one room. Was the convention held at an extended stay where there is no lobby? Sharks convention would have been held at Hotel Granduca .
Your yabs are getting weaker by the day. You are mixing your Johnnie Walker with too much water.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

kajifu wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
1naija wrote: They had it in one hotel room? It seems about 7 60 years old men were all cramped in this one room. Was the convention held at an extended stay where there is no lobby? Sharks convention would have been held at Hotel Granduca .
Your yabs are getting weaker by the day. You are mixing your Johnnie Walker with too much water.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:I see siasia and uncle sege
Surprised you are not seeing Mikel
:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley