Hate Doubting African Players Ages, But this..

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Hate Doubting African Players Ages, But this..

Post by Senator WIRES »

:roll: Cameroonian Youssoufa Moukoko kid cannot be 12 years old!!

There has been some speculation, however, surrounding his age.
His father, Joseph, attempted to clarify his son's identity in April.
'Right after his birth, I registered him with the German consulate in Yaounde [Cameroon's capital],' said Moukoko, who has been living in Germany since the 1990s, said. 'The boy can't be older because his mum, Marie, is only 28.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... tmund.html
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Hate Doubting African Players Ages, But this..

Post by oloye »

:D Hmmmm....i will like to see what he is doing to hos fellow 12year olds. That is all for me.....but then i have seen some 12 year olds looking like 18.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Homeboy is probably using his son's DOB.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

That picture must have aged him because under normal circumstances 12 year olds don't look that developed
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Twelve????? HABA. E no even fear God.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

bret- hart wrote:Homeboy is probably using his son's DOB.
yeye :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

12?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Africans are forever the architech of their downfall. You have no corroborating or anecdotal evidence yet you're falsely accusing him of age falsification. These is how foreigners view websites like this and start insulting us. My friend I have seen many African Americans that look older than their age. It's not uncommon. You should verify with corroboration before accusing one of age falsification
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

john12 wrote:Africans are forever the architech of their downfall. You have no corroborating or anecdotal evidence yet you're falsely accusing him of age falsification. These is how foreigners view websites like this and start insulting us. My friend I have seen many African Americans that look older than their age. It's not uncommon. You should verify with corroboration before accusing one of age falsification
The 12 year old African Americans you are referring to are weaned on Big Mac and buttered corn bread :lol: :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Then the Cameroonian are weened on unripe plantain, fufu and hard life. Don't underestimate what hard life can do to a man face. Look at Etoo that people were falsely accusing him of age cheating. Stop is still playing professionally while most of his football contemporaries are long gone retired. If you don't have any evidence of a charge just keep quiet
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Nah action shot nah. even the oyibo "kid" in the pic looks older than 12.

Last edited by metalalloy on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

john12 wrote:Then the Cameroonian are weened on unripe plantain, fufu and hard life. Don't underestimate what hard life can do to a man face. Look at Etoo that people were falsely accusing him of age cheating. Stop is still playing professionally while most of his football contemporaries are long gone retired. If you don't have any evidence of a charge just keep quiet
MrJohn, may the spirit of our lord J be with you. this was reported by a foreign newspaper in Germany!! not Me :sneaky: his father called a press conference to explain...
!