Finally, the list

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Finally, the list

Post by Cmoke »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Nwakame Ang ogu have been called up, means a notable forward was dropped. Probably success,Simon or musa.
Not necessarily. This one no be World Cup final list Wey u no fit submit extra players.

Like I said b4, oyinbo pattern Na to invite new name for every match. Maybe him must show say him dey monitor all naija players for Europe !
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Cmoke wrote:Will Contain the following names

1. Ezenwa
2. Akpeyi
3. Smallboy Alampasu

4. Balogun
5. Ekong
6. Elderson
7. Mikel
8. Onazi
9. Ogu (german like big body)
10. Victor Moses
11. Simon Moses
12. Musa
13. Etebo
14. Iwobi
15. Abdulahi Shehu
16. Ola Aina (suprised me too!)
17. Ndidi
18. Kele
19. Ideye
20. Omeruo
21. Avaziem
22. Victor Osimhen
23. Ighalo

give or take 2

I dey come
..young squad o...Ola Aina?? :blink:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Cmoke wrote:
100%Naija wrote:So basically this thread is a prediction and not a "final list" :blink: ..bia Cmoke e be like you still dey inhale your own product? :roll:
Nna, how u take get A1 for Waec English?

U no sabi read my complete post?

Cmoke

Ps

This list will be about 2 players different from the Oyinbo list. If you disagree , let us know.
so in short U were CmokeBlowing... :taunt:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Owngoal.com reporting that Nwakeme i a confirmed call up v Cameroon.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

So that is Rohr's solution ?

To call up some junk 27 year old player from Israel.

Did he not say no new players, but yet this is the new player he will chose.

I am losing respect for this coach by the day.

wHat a joke
Ahidjo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ahidjo »

vancity eagle wrote:So that is Rohr's solution ?

wHat a joke
Did you watch the champions league game his team played last Wednesday? He is the kind of player we need vs Cameroon. He was physical and a constant threat. The guy is not in any shape or form, a junk. That guy is better than most of the so called strikers we have in the current set up. We need strong players against Cameroon. The experience we had, losing to a largely home based South African team is enough to alert us that in Africa, it is not so much about the league.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Ahidjo wrote:

wHat a joke
Did you watch the champions league game his team played last Wednesday? He is the kind of player we need vs Cameroon. He was physical and a constant threat. The guy is not in any shape or form, a junk. That guy is better than most of the so called strikers we have in the current set up. We need strong players against Cameroon. The experience we had, losing to a largely home based South African team is enough to alert us that in Africa, it is not so much about the league.

So he bullied a team from Slovenia and now he gets called up to SE.

Wake me up when he puts in a performance against any team of significance.

What a joke the SE has become.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

vancity eagle wrote:
Ahidjo wrote:

wHat a joke

So he bullied a team from Slovenia and now he gets called up to SE.

Wake me up when he puts in a performance against any team of significance.

What a joke the SE has become.
Supposed fans have become a bigger joke.. :blink: :dream:
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Vanity why don't u just release your list!
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Cmoke wrote:Vanity why don't u just release your list!
You kidding.. :dream: Some folks just like to sit back and criticise.... Going as far as criticising a list that hasn't even been published. :blink: :blink:
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Abi. The same person calling for Imoh's invitation when Imoh wasn't even performing well in the Emirates league now wants to look down on Europa league caliber players.

Secondly, the coach has to invite players who are playing and playing well. No matter how prestigious your club is if you're not playing regularly you will appear inferior to a player with 4 goals (and 2 assists) in 3 games against Europa League caliber teams.Lest we forget, he also terrorized the Southampton and Inter defence last season.

Thirdly, Rohr has been good at inviting players and allowing them a chance to state their case. He is also good at not inviting players a second time once they appear off the pace in training. I'm sure he knows what he's doing wrt Nwakaeme.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Naija has finished. I can't believe I don't know more than five guys on that list. Haven't been interested in Naija footie simce 2013. Oh how the mighty has fallen totally. This is a disgrace.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Mr Shows wrote:
You kidding.. :dream: Some folks just like to sit back and criticise.... Going as far as criticising a list that hasn't even been published. :blink: :blink:
No mind Vanity. The boi Na yeye armchair quarterback . See as him pick race once we challenged him to release him own list.

Cmoke
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

I agree with Vancity.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

niyi wrote:
Abi. The same person calling for Imoh's invitation when Imoh wasn't even performing well in the Emirates league now wants to look down on Europa league caliber players.

Secondly, the coach has to invite players who are playing and playing well. No matter how prestigious your club is if you're not playing regularly you will appear inferior to a player with 4 goals (and 2 assists) in 3 games against Europa League caliber teams.Lest we forget, he also terrorized the Southampton and Inter defence last season.

Thirdly, Rohr has been good at inviting players and allowing them a chance to state their case. He is also good at not inviting players a second time once they appear off the pace in training. I'm sure he knows what he's doing wrt Nwakaeme.
The boy deserves the call up.

He may be just perfect against there plantain children . Somebody to keep their full backs busy from overlapping.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

kolinzo wrote:Naija has finished. I can't believe I don't know more than five guys on that list. Haven't been interested in Naija footie simce 2013. Oh how the mighty has fallen totally. This is a disgrace.
Haba,

So u bailed on SE after dem win ANC ? Why?

You lost interest even though we enter World Cup for brazil for 2014?

Which Kain fan u be?

So u no wan suffer but u wan enjoy glory?

Cmoke
No worry. Yu go know these boys if they qualify for Russia with 2 games to spare !
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

bushboy wrote:I agree with Vancity.
Wey your list ?
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

The secret list has three goalkeepers - Our Nigerian #1 Akpeyi, Ezenwa and Ajiboye.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/08/18/ex ... oon-clash/
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

See bad belle... :rotf: :rotf:
I guess you heard, huh. Your boy Success is being dumped for Nwakaeme.

For me, one thing is for sure - his workrate is a whole lot more on the field in comparison to your boy's - (i.e. Mrs. Ighalo).
(pss...once Cyriel Desser comes aboard, Odion too will become a 'has been').
bushboy wrote:I agree with Vancity.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

kolinzo wrote:Naija has finished. I can't believe I don't know more than five guys on that list. Haven't been interested in Naija footie simce 2013. Oh how the mighty has fallen totally. This is a disgrace.
You're really trying hard to live up to your Opaks reputation.

So Naija being good or finished depends on you knowing more or less than 5 guys on the team?

If you were not interested in the team since 2013, then why were you in Brazil in 2014, at at Eagles games?
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Obong wrote:The secret list has three goalkeepers - Our Nigerian #1 Akpeyi, Ezenwa and Ajiboye.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/08/18/ex ... oon-clash/
Step in the right direction. He was in the team ahead of much more deserving goalies.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

truetalk wrote:
You're really trying hard to live up to your Opaks reputation.

So Naija being good or finished depends on you knowing more or less than 5 guys on the team?

If you were not interested in the team since 2013, then why were you in Brazil in 2014, at at Eagles games?
My uncle Truetalk,

Kolinzo could not leave his village, let alone enter Brazil.

You are confusing him with our nephew with similar handle - Kozinzo or something like that. Abi u don forget say you and I hung out with the cool dude who continuously reminded us that he is not Kolinzo?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Etebo and Alampasu have received their call-ups according to their Portuguese club.
I am happy