Finally, the list

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Obong
Egg
Egg
Re: Finally, the list

Post by Obong »

Dammy wrote:Etebo and Alampasu have received their call-ups according to their Portuguese club.
Yes. Apparently, Alampasu and Etebo have been invited.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/08/19/ro ... etebo-too/
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Obong wrote:
Dammy wrote:Etebo and Alampasu have received their call-ups according to their Portuguese club.
Yes. Apparently, Alampasu and Etebo have been invited.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/08/19/ro ... etebo-too/
So if goalie be Akpeyi and Alampasu as predicted, I doubt that Ezenwa would be dropped for Ajiboye.

Cmoke
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Probably makes sense to have the new goalie trainer have the 4 goalies in camp for training .
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

New rave Dennis Bonaventure on stand-by to replace injured Iheanacho.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/08/19/re ... u-dropped/
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

Cmoke wrote:
truetalk wrote:
kolinzo wrote:Naija has finished. I can't believe I don't know more than five guys on that list. Haven't been interested in Naija footie simce 2013. Oh how the mighty has fallen totally. This is a disgrace.
You're really trying hard to live up to your Opaks reputation.

So Naija being good or finished depends on you knowing more or less than 5 guys on the team?

If you were not interested in the team since 2013, then why were you in Brazil in 2014, at at Eagles games?
My uncle Truetalk,

Kolinzo could not leave his village, let alone enter Brazil.

You are confusing him with our nephew with similar handle - Kozinzo or something like that. Abi u don forget say you and I hung out with the cool dude who continuously reminded us that he is not Kolinzo?
Guys,
I full ground here o. I wonder why people confuse the 2 of us. FYI: Kolinzo is the Yankee supporter while Kizonzo is a die hard Chelsea and Nigerian supporter!
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

KIZONZO wrote:
Cmoke wrote:
truetalk wrote:
kolinzo wrote:Naija has finished. I can't believe I don't know more than five guys on that list. Haven't been interested in Naija footie simce 2013. Oh how the mighty has fallen totally. This is a disgrace.

So Naija being good or finished depends on you knowing more or less than 5 guys on the team?

If you were not interested in the team since 2013, then why were you in Brazil in 2014, at at Eagles games?
My uncle Truetalk,

You are confusing him with our nephew with similar handle - Kozinzo or something like that. Abi u don forget say you and I hung out with the cool dude who continuously reminded us that he is not Kolinzo?
Guys,
I full ground here o. I wonder why people confuse the 2 of us. FYI: Kolinzo is the Yankee supporter while Kizonzo is a die hard Chelsea and Nigerian supporter!
No vex! I should apologize to you.
That is why it is not good to take what people say on here too serious.

I just assumed it was Kolinzo in Brazil & I was thinking to myself, 'So na di guy wey dey yarn dust for forum be dis'!
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

truetalk wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:
Cmoke wrote:
truetalk wrote:

My uncle Truetalk,

Guys,
No vex! I should apologize to you.
That is why it is not good to take what people say on here too serious.

I just assumed it was Kolinzo in Brazil & I was thinking to myself, 'So na di guy wey dey yarn dust for forum be dis'!

:clap: :clap: :clap:
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Omeruo is one of the guys I felt was on the bubble.

But I been think say oyinbo go call am because of him get experience and dey versatile!
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Did u guys notice that both coaches are treating this matches like war and keeping their call up lists secret?
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Normally dem go don publish official call up list by now.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

So far we 100 percent with these guys if own goal is tight

Alampasu
Etebo
Balogun
Ekong
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Abi Oyinbo dey CE?

Him copy this list no be small!

Cmoke
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

looool. you try. u were off by just 2 names. weli done
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

Strong looking squad. I want to see Tony Nwakaeme for once as arrow head with Kele and JMO supporting. It's time to see whether he can upgrade because he makes finishing look so easy in the Israel league.

At this time, I will take 4 points out of the 6 available against Cameroon. If push comes to shove, 3 points will do me, and if it comes down to it, if we must take 2 points, as long as Cameroon takes 2 points equally ie 2 draws, he do me.
http://www.thenff.com/2017/08/rohr-name ... -cameroon/

THE FULL LIST

Goalkeepers: Daniel Akpeyi (Chippa United, South Africa); Ikechukwu Ezenwa (FC IfeanyiUbah); Dele Alampasu (Cesarense FC, Portugal)

Defenders: William Ekong (Bursaspor FC, Turkey); Abdullahi Shehu (Anorthosis Famagusta, Cyprus); Leon Balogun (FSV Mainz 05, Germany); Tyronne Ebuehi (ADO Den Haag, The Netherlands); Elderson Echiejile (Sivasspor FC, Turkey); Chidozie Awaziem (Nantes FC, France); Ola Aina (Hull City, England)

Midfielders: Mikel John Obi (Tianjin Teda, China); Ogenyi Onazi (Trabzonspor FC, Turkey); Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City, England); Oghenekaro Etebo (CD Feirense, Portugal); John Ogu (Hapoel Be’er Sheva, Israel); Mikel Agu (Bursaspor FC, Turkey)

Forwards: Ahmed Musa (Leicester City, England); Kelechi Iheanacho (Leicester City, England); Moses Simon (KAA Gent, Belgium); Alex Iwobi (Arsenal FC, England); Odion Ighalo (Chang Chun-Yatai, China); Victor Moses (Chelsea FC, England); Anthony Nwakaeme (Hapoel Be’er Sheva, Israel)

STANDBY: Uche Agbo (Standard Liege, Belgium); Henry Onyekuru (Anderlecht FC, Belgium); Kenneth Omeruo (Chelsea FC, England); Aaron Samuel (CSKA Moscow, Russia); Alhassan Ibrahim (Akwa United); Stephen Eze (FC IfeanyiUbah); Ifeanyi Ifeanyi (Akwa United)
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

chief nfachairman wrote:looool. you try. u were off by just 2 names. weli done
Thanks bro
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Cmoke wrote:Did u guys notice that both coaches are treating this matches like war and keeping their call up lists secret?
Cameroon already announced that their list will be made public on 25th. Nothing secret about that.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

bamenda boy wrote:
Cmoke wrote:Did u guys notice that both coaches are treating this matches like war and keeping their call up lists secret?
Cameroon already announced that their list will be made public on 25th. Nothing secret about that.
Bamenda, Coach Broos should just release the list on September 1st. Why the hurry? :lol:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Oga Cmoke. I hail.

But you get small inside info. :D
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Obong wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:
Bamenda, Coach Broos should just release the list on September 1st. Why the hurry? :lol:
I really want Nigeria to knock those guys off but knowing that they will be playing against Nigeria, these guys will likely play like the lives depended on it.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Waffi,

The juju simple. Once you know how German Oyinbo man dey think, u fit predict dem! Entertainment lawyers for Hollywood dey call BMG - Big Mean Germans. They are biased towards Big mean players- so Ogu gets in the midfield, so does Avaziem. Shewu Abdulahi over Musa Mohammed etc.

I knew needed help in right back position, so I correctly said he will pick Ola Aina.

The only gatecrasher in that list na dat boy who did well in champions league.

As for success, the boy needs to fight for call up. Despite having the big body prefared by Oyinbo, he needs to more succesful at his club and show better attitude re call ups. The boy thinks he gets in automatically just because Nacho is there.

Cmoke

Waffiman wrote:Oga Cmoke. I hail.

But you get small inside info. :D
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Finally, the list will

Post by Cmoke »

Nice call!

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D
papilo wrote:Ebuehi will definitely be on the list. Omeruo might just be omitted. Let's wait and see.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

They are scared to death of us!

Hugo is making a big mistake begging Natip and co to come back!

Cmoke :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
bamenda boy wrote: