Eagles need prayers against Cameroon.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet
Eagles need prayers against Cameroon.

Post by Sir V »

I will carry my bible with me on the day of the match. :)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/eagl ... -cameroon/

Eagles need prayers against Cameroon ON AUGUST 17, 20176:00 AMIN SPORTSCOMMENTS By Jacob Ajom President of the Nigeria Football Federation, Amaju Pinnick has declared in Lagos that the football house is ready for the double-header FIFA 2018 World Cup qualifier against Cameroon. Pinnick Pinnick who was special guest at the Nigeria Women Football League Super 4 draw held at the Protea Hotel Ikeja yesterday said, “everything on the wish list has been provided for. What we require now for the team to excel is prayer.” He defended his call for prayers as he said, “on our part we are ready, and I believe the players too are ready for Cameroon. Without God’s blessing, nothing will work. We have to pray against injury and other unforeseen mishaps.”

The NFF supremo disclosed that the meeting he had with the Executive Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Udom Emmanuel was fruitful as the state government was determined to ensure the Super Eagles qualify for the Mundial.

He praised the government and people of Akwa Ibom State for their steadfastness and commitment to Nigeria’s world Cup and Africa Cup of Nations campaigns. “The governor was impressed and promised that he would do anything to see Nigeria qualifies for the World Cup,” Pinnick said.

"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Next
Egg
Egg
Re: Eagles need prayers against Cameroon.

Post by Next »

BULLSHIT.
Cameroon may as well need prayer against the Eagles. Don't know where you guyz always get your weakness from - freaking out even before the ball is kicked. Damn, too many chicken..

Don't forget "When the going gets tough the TOUGH (Eagles) get going". Thus might be the case for the Eagles....
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Doesn't God help those who help themselves?One of the problem with Nigeria is the fact that officials in any field can't keep things professional,all the guy had to do was pray and do what ever he believes in but do his job properly just as they all should but hey!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Eaglezbeak wrote:Doesn't God help those who help themselves?One of the problem with Nigeria is the fact that officials in any field can't keep things professional,all the guy had to do was pray and do what ever he believes in but do his job properly just as they all should but hey!
Na you know, abeg ;bcvsabvsapivbfsavfavbfda[vfdanavbbnvbabakvvkdsks We will qualify Amin
Oya back to the matter
open and close
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...God help those who help themselves. Do we, have we ever helped our selves to a better outing in football match?
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

mschewwwwwwww
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Sir V wrote:I will carry my bible with me on the day of the match. :)

Eagles need prayers against Cameroon ON AUGUST 17, 20176:00 AMIN SPORTSCOMMENTS By Jacob Ajom President of the Nigeria Football Federation, Amaju Pinnick has declared in Lagos that the football house is ready for the double-header FIFA 2018 World Cup qualifier against Cameroon. Pinnick Pinnick who was special guest at the Nigeria Women Football League Super 4 draw held at the Protea Hotel Ikeja yesterday said, “everything on the wish list has been provided for. What we require now for the team to excel is prayer.” He defended his call for prayers as he said, “on our part we are ready, and I believe the players too are ready for Cameroon. Without God’s blessing, nothing will work. We have to pray against injury and other unforeseen mishaps.”

The NFF supremo disclosed that the meeting he had with the Executive Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Udom Emmanuel was fruitful as the state government was determined to ensure the Super Eagles qualify for the Mundial.

He praised the government and people of Akwa Ibom State for their steadfastness and commitment to Nigeria’s world Cup and Africa Cup of Nations campaigns. “The governor was impressed and promised that he would do anything to see Nigeria qualifies for the World Cup,” Pinnick said.

God is neutral on this game. I think he is quite impartial and shouldn't hear our prayers over Lion's. better team wins fair is fair
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Next wrote:BULLSHIT.
Cameroon may as well need prayer against the Eagles. Don't know where you guyz always get your weakness from - freaking out even before the ball is kicked. Damn, too many chicken..

Don't forget "When the going gets tough the TOUGH (Eagles) get going". Thus might be the case for the Eagles....
Don't mind them! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Easy game for Naija
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Do not underestimate cameroun's ability to tough out a very ugly 0-0 win. Do not!
OCCUPY NFF!!
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

Reality is now setting in. This is going to be a tough game for Nigeria
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Isn't that amazing that we are 10 days away from the game and we know nothing about the prep, players needed to execute the game? Bizzarre. The only concerned folks are the fans. Dont worry Victor moses will tell us that his toe issue has flared up, Mikel needs to for another surgery..
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

The SE must fail. They will never qualify.
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Sir V - so you carry your bible and then that goat from Bamenda come carry him own, na how God go carry decide who e go support? Both of you were at the skrip scrub the night before so im pretty sure it will be up to the players.

No shaking, we will turn up to support the boys. if them win good, if not, we go still chop poundo and ofe egusi..albeit with sadness sha. :twisted:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

naija dey lead group dem still dey shake. what if naija dey second or bottom?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

If you like carry Quran , Shango or Ogunigbwe :lol: , the deed is done!
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Funny header ..on one hand E sound like we need prayers because we don't stand a chance...on anoda E sound like simply putting God first and praying we win :lol: :lol:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Some prayers are waste of God's time, and your time as well. :wink: .. very very unnecessary
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

100%Naija wrote:
Sir V - so you carry your bible and then that goat from Bamenda come carry him own, na how God go carry decide who e go support? Both of you were at the skrip scrub the night before so im pretty sure it will be up to the players.

No shaking, we will turn up to support the boys. if them win good, if not, we go still chop poundo and ofe egusi..albeit with sadness sha. :twisted:
Pray for 24 hours before the match and when you wake up check the result on CE!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
100%Naija wrote:

Id rather pray for security, clean running water, electricity for my people than waste a prayer on football.

but thanks for the suggestion though :thumb:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Senator WIRES wrote:
If you like carry Quran , Shango or Ogunigbwe :lol: , the deed is done!

2-1 naija. Cameroon draw first blood
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

100%Naija wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
100%Naija wrote:

Id rather pray for security, clean running water, electricity for my people than waste a prayer on football.

but thanks for the suggestion though :thumb:
God made human beings that by now should be able to provide that for you but maybe they just pray instead of getting it done,Nigeria will go far if only they where more practical!
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

God does not have time for ill prepared people, he probably hits the delete button when a prayer comes from a Nigerian. In every athlete interview the BS from a Nigerian is "We pray to win" Why not get off our asses and actually work at something and then pray.

Fielding unfit players like:

Iheanacho
Omeruo
Balogun
Iwobi
Mikel

Will NOT beat Cameroun much less any country in West Africa. Field a fit team. Moses, Nwakaeme MUST play. Period.

Please stop the nonsense of praying (Or asking for prayer) without preparation and or hard work. It does not work. Cameroun deserves better if they have wrked hard for it and so did South Africa.