[TBL] Swansea (0-4) Man United [Bailly, Rom, PP, Martial]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [TBL] Swansea (0-4) Man United [Bailly, Rom, PP, Martial

Post by marko »

8 goals in 2 games, stoke beats arsenal today, puts things in perspective, we need every point we can get and dont care where we get it from, its nice to see Pogba scoring, Thanks to Matic, Lukaku, well he was bought to score goals and he is doing just that, Martial, if only he is consistent, he is beats of a player and better fibisher than rashford in my books
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Good performance. Some understated things/people that I noticed:

1) When fit, Jonesy is a very good player. He kept our Tammy A in his pocket all game.

2) Mkhitaryan floats in and out of games, but he provided 2 assists for the second consecutive game. He is a creative spark.

3) Having the extreme pace of Martial coming off the bench late in a game must be a nightmare for opposition defenders.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

why do you have only Black players scoring? Is this the NBA?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:why do you have only Black players scoring? Is this the NBA?
Chief pls gerrara hia and don't use archaic tactics destroy our team chemistry. The dudu boys are scoring and the oyinbos too are putting in great shifts - Matic, Mata, De Gea, Mikhi, Jones have all done very well so far. You can easily feel it when a big team is back in business. United is back in business and you can't argue with this when you look at the bench. Even the injured ones are getting back. This is a team you don't want to face.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

oloye wrote:
tfco wrote:Dear oloye

where art thou
Geez guys am on the field doing my normal saturday thing, i did not know they are playing today. This was always going to be an easy game anyway.
Are you sure you don't want to reapply for JMOSSA fan club card? We still have applications set aside for you. :)
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kolinzo wrote:
oloye wrote:

where art thou
Geez guys am on the field doing my normal saturday thing, i did not know they are playing today. This was always going to be an easy game anyway.
Are you sure you don't want to reapply for JMOSSA fan club card? We still have applications set aside for you. :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think sey una don increase the application fee. Oloye na "ijebu man," I dont see him paying application fee twice and to add insult to injury, una don increase the fee.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kolinzo wrote:
oloye wrote:

where art thou
Naaa.... I will always have a soft spot for Jose...but am done with his antics and football style,just as i gave up on that useless club over there in north London!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
oloye wrote:

where art thou
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think sey una don increase the application fee. Oloye na "ijebu man," I dont see him paying application fee twice and to add insult to injury, una don increase the fee.
:laugh:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

oloye wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
oloye wrote:

where art thou
Naaa.... I will always have a soft spot for Jose...but am done with his antics and football style,just as i gave up on that useless club over there in north London!

Oga...we are working to bring you back...we will fire Wenger and Waffi... :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."