[TBL]League Games - Week 2

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

tfco
Eagle
Eagle
[TBL]League Games - Week 2

Post by tfco »

Pool struggling against CP

toothless in the final 3rd

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: [TBL]League Games - Week 2

Post by tfco »

how did benteke miss that????

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I am watching a rubbish display in the name of football.Liverpool playing without conviction
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

And the poacher does what he does best the comical defending from Palace is punished
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:And the poacher does what he does best the comical defending from Palace is punished
Fosu_Mensah and the number 2 literally switch off! Kai! Thats why they are both playing for crystal palace. You cant play for a big club and switch off like that.

Additionally, De Boer continues to prove that he is a poor coach.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Benteke being manhandled like a small boy by the Camroonian

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Who be this KaiKai fella?
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Sadio Freaking Mane: what a player .. but someone here said Walcott was better :D I no dey mention names :woot:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

red card for this?????

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anikulapo wrote:Who be this KaiKai fella?
Na one Sapele boy..him papa na kai kai seller for Warri

kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

West Ham struggling continues :D
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:Sadio Freaking Mane: what a player .. but someone here said Walcott was better :D I no dey mention names :woot:
Walcott is the worst British player to play under Wenger,how many years at Arsenal?The guy is getting worst every day.Not good enough, Arsenal can get 40 million easy from this joker and go get a better player if they want to spend the money.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

tfco wrote:Pool struggling against CP

This is one of the reasons I'm staying away from the EPL until .... maybe Xmas week?

Overall, the quality is still not up to snuff and the overall winners are obvious.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Kabalega wrote:

This is one of the reasons I'm staying away from the EPL until .... maybe Xmas week?

Overall, the quality is still not up to snuff and the overall winners are obvious.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

quit posting. you lie at every turn

you are staying away, we know you are watching. How else will you know the quality is not up there

you knew burnley would beat chelsea last week and Pool would draw Watford

Spurs v Chelsea today...who go win??

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Former Arsenal youth team captain Isaac Hayden, now a converted DM at newcastle just bossing the game like an OG @ Huddersfield ... the guy has really improved technically

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

These two teams are playing with championship league type intensity with some mad tackles which are borderline felonies :tic: :tic: they need to tell them that they are in the EPL NOW :mrgreen:

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

A bad advert for the epl, this kind of a match should have been played as part of the saturday 3pm matches. That way we can be spared the agony....watch the english players jump into tackles they ought not....bone breaking tackles on full display.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

oloye wrote:A bad advert for the epl, this kind of a match should have been played as part of the saturday 3pm matches. That way we can be spared the agony....watch the english players jump into tackles they ought not....bone breaking tackles on full display.

Baba Oloye you should love this style football rugby nah :laugh: ... no be so una dey play am for Gboko :taunt: :taunt: minus the gravel laden fields :mrgreen:

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anikulapo wrote:
oloye wrote:A bad advert for the epl, this kind of a match should have been played as part of the saturday 3pm matches. That way we can be spared the agony....watch the english players jump into tackles they ought not....bone breaking tackles on full display.
Baba Oloye you should love this style football rugby nah :laugh: ... no be so una dey play am for Gboko :taunt: :
: minus the gravel laden fields :mrgreen:
.Shattap dia Aniks, it is obvious you did bot watch BCC in their glory, we do not play like these carpenters and butchers on parade :lol:

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

A good strike though...this is what you get from the epl..even carpenter and butchers would manage a glorious moment such as that wonderful strike from Mooy!

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

just tuning in

sweet goal

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

tfco wrote:
Kabalega wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

quit posting. you lie at every turn

you are staying away, we know you are watching. How else will you know the quality is not up there

you knew burnley would beat chelsea last week and Pool would draw Watford

Spurs v Chelsea today...who go win??
I don't know.... Spurs? :taunt:

Look at the CE posts to know that quality is piss poor.
Also, it is the beginning of the season. So, many teams are yet to settle or gel.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Just realized who Huddersfield's coach is.

Very interesting. And you wonder why the bigger clubs in the championship like Aston Villa, etc, always make the same mistake of hiring some useless worthelss English coach who has a famous name, but is a brainless coach. And then they wonder why they rot in the championship.

The smartest move is to go to europe and find a fantastic coach who will come in and transform your club. Middlesbrough did it with Karanka and Huddersfiled are doing it with Wagner.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?