Stoke Vs Arsenal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg
Re: Stoke Vs Arsenal

Post by ojafranpa »

Cech need to be drop.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Anikuladunce! Shey you said Swansea was easy and United should have scored 100? What about Stoke? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

danfo driver wrote:
platinum wrote:WHY is Mustafi there? Why did Ox play that to him?

Arsenal has had some brain dead decision makers today especially the wingbacks.

Good luck winning the title this year Arsene.

DAFT team
:lol: :lol: :lol: Bro, are you serious?? Did you think it was possible? Go back to page 1 and see my first comment. I read the team list and honestly, if i didnt watch football religiously, I wouldnt know which is Arsenal and which is Stoke.

Also, you havent even started Thursday night football. When that starts, your eye will clear! :lol: :lol:

I dey crase? Nothing Arsenal has done indicates a team who have learned anything. The day they fire Arsene Wenger will be the day I take the club's desire to win big titles seriously. Squad loaded with benchwarmers and a manager who simply has run his course. NOTHING indicates a serious title challenger.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Gooner1 wrote:
platinum wrote:WHY is Mustafi there? Why did Ox play that to him?

Arsenal has had some brain dead decision makers today especially the wingbacks.

Good luck winning the title this year Arsene.

DAFT team
DAFT = Delusional Arsene Footie Tactics
no doubt waffi will come here and spew his usual b0llocks
You want make the Emperor deal with you abi? :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

SylverEagles wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:Understand poor officiating cost Arsenal 2 goals but decade on & it's one cheap goal conceded after another. Decade on, the opposition can play awful and no matter they can still beat Arsenal.
Stoke had 23% possession, 4 shots 1 goal. Arsenal 77% and 6 shots, no goal. That is just awful defending allowing a team with hardly any possession have that many shots on goal.

I don't know when Wengerists will get it that that man is past it as a top flight manager!
Cech need to be bench.
Last edited by ojafranpa on Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

pajimoh wrote:Laca laca lacashaite
:taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

ojafranpa wrote:Cech need to be drop.

You think he is the problem? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He was partially responsible for contending three v Leicester but today he is the only reason Arsenal didn't concede more.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ojafranpa wrote:EPL ref sucks. They can't be doing that year in/out to Arsenal.Arsenal board and Arsenal need to come out in force and defend this team. Stone wall penalty 2 times in the game and a good goal.
Oja-Fry-Pan Head! E be like sey this loss pain you well well. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Makanaky wrote:So what are Robbynice and Waffiman saying about Le Professeur in 2017?
'Wetin small pikin like him know?'
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

SylverEagles wrote:
Makanaky wrote:So what are Robbynice and Waffiman saying about Le Professeur in 2017?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

2 games into the season and una dey midseason form. At least I go laugh well well this year. If you have ZERO expectations, you go laugh too.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

platinum wrote:

He was partially responsible for contending three v Leicester but today he is the only reason Arsenal didn't concede more.
He is part of it bro. He should have saved that goal.He doesn't command confidence with me. Go back to last season first ten games same problem.
Last edited by ojafranpa on Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

danfo driver wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:EPL ref sucks. They can't be doing that year in/out to Arsenal.Arsenal board and Arsenal need to come out in force and defend this team. Stone wall penalty 2 times in the game and a good goal.
Oja-Fry-Pan Head! E be like sey this loss pain you well well. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Guy please i have warn you times without number to desist. Please i beg you in the name of God do not patronize me, it is out of my character to call names but if you persist i will return in kind.
Last edited by ojafranpa on Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Makanaky
Egg
Egg

Post by Makanaky »

SylverEagles wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: My question was rhetorical.
Even though I have not been on CE for a while there will always be two certainties Robbynice and Waffiman will sing Le Professeurs praise come what may.
Nkono, Kunde, Massing, Tataw, Ebwelle , Pagal,Mbida, Mfede, Mbouh,Makanaky,Kana-Biyik,Oman-Biyik, Ekeke, Milla,.....Too Strong to be Intimidated, Too Stong to be defeated! Indomitable!!!! Marc Viven-Foe R.I.P!!!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

ojafranpa wrote:
platinum wrote:

He is part of it bro. He should have save that goal.He doesn't command confidence with me. Go back to last season first ten games same problem.
Possibly could have saved it but the sahara/WAHALA started elsewhere. First the man who lost the ball (Xhaka) then the defenders who allowed Stoke WALK into a position where the goalie was tested so clearly. All game that was the cleanest chance either side had. I cannot fault Cech.
Last edited by platinum on Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ojafranpa wrote:When the ref decide the outcome .
Oja Fry Pan Head, good afternoon :lol: :lol: :lol:
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

danfo driver wrote:
Please desist from replying to my post.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ojafranpa wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Please desist from replying to my post.
Oja Fry Pan Head, how market. Ara-oko. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Who is this Robbie Mustow guy on NBC he spewed nonsense every time.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

What was the score of this game? Why isnt it in the thread title? Are we trying to hide something?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

1naija wrote:What was the score of this game? Why isnt it in the thread title? Are we trying to hide something?
Assanal won. That's all you need to know :sneaky:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

1naija wrote:What was the score of this game? Why isnt it in the thread title? Are we trying to hide something?

we are trying to hide our violent foods from you :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

Waffi been dey this thread at all? make I go the beginning to search for his posts :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

platinum wrote:
bepanda wrote:And we all thought that Arsenal would be different this year ... this is freaking Stoke ...

WHY would you think that? :lol: :lol: :lol:

exactly! Did Wenger suddenly become Pep/Mourinho?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Titi spoke about our use of the 2 sitting midfielders last week - it's still a live issue - Arsene is chancing it on balance & soothing egos of
players who think they must be starters - the upshot of that is we lack balance & the discipline to hold shape.
We're an offensive team with barely any central midfielders scoring. Many of us were hoping Welbeck got an injury free offseason &
a proper preseason to work with - He ain't pulling up zilch - a lot of industry but what's the return?
One must ask why does Hector often look like a speedy English kid w/o good technique than one with Barca education.
----------------------------
Martin Keown speaks about our balance issues from 2mins on:

If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.