Stoke Vs Arsenal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Stoke Vs Arsenal

Post by platinum »

WHY is Mustafi there? Why did Ox play that to him?

Arsenal has had some brain dead decision makers today especially the wingbacks.

Good luck winning the title this year Arsene.

DAFT team
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal wrote: Keep dreaming. Stoke will do me proud today.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

tfco wrote:who is that stoke dummy who just decided to shoot from long range
Arsenal wanna be :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Alright! It is groundhog day once again.

I await Waffi's report once he re-watches the match.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

anikulapo wrote:Ozil and Xhaka plus indisciplined Ramsey on the team in a road game vs Stoke ... okay ohhh :sad:

It was a recipe for disaster but hey wetin small pikin like me sabi, after all, ARSENE KNOWS :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Laca laca lacashaite
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

platinum wrote:WHY is Mustafi there? Why did Ox play that to him?

DAFT team
DAFT = Delusional Arsene Footie Tactics
no doubt waffi will come here and spew his usual b0llocks
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Sometimes I can really understand the bile and the animosity that some fans have towards ARSENE ... the guy can be so hopelessly inept sometimes that you want to seriously slap the shyt out of him
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

5goals conceded in 2 matches - this ain't a team ready for the big dance.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Coaching - 1
Mustafi - 5
Monreal - 5
Kolasinac - 5
Xhaka - 5
Ramsey - 6
Welbeck - 6
Ozil - 5
Lacazette - 5
Cech - 6
Ox - 2
Bellerin - 3

Iwobi - n/a
Giroud - n/a
Theo - 2

Referee - 0

Arsenal should have tied this because the ref was garbage BUT if you want to be champions, you have to have more and Wenger's side just doesn't have it.

Same old Arsenal.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

tfco wrote:who is that stoke dummy who just decided to shoot from long range

Cameroon star
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

EPL ref sucks. They can't be doing that year in/out to Arsenal.Arsenal board and Arsenal need to come out in force and defend this team. Stone wall penalty 2 times in the game and a good goal.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

The longer wenger stays the more we go down.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Understand poor officiating cost Arsenal 2 goals but decade on & it's one cheap goal conceded after another. Decade on, the opposition can play awful and no matter they can still beat Arsenal.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

The person doing Arsenal dey fi Una own house. The Arsenal TV dude knows it's in his bank account interest for Arsenal to be crap and the bobo don pray and do medicine sef. I dey wait for another episode of Goons TV
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

ojafranpa wrote:EPL ref sucks. They can't be doing that year in/out to Arsenal.Arsenal board and Arsenal need to come out in force and defend this team. Stone wall penalty 2 times in the game and a good goal.
yeap.....we was robbed :roll:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Makanaky
Egg
Egg

Post by Makanaky »

So what are Robbynice and Waffiman saying about Le Professeur in 2017?
Nkono, Kunde, Massing, Tataw, Ebwelle , Pagal,Mbida, Mfede, Mbouh,Makanaky,Kana-Biyik,Oman-Biyik, Ekeke, Milla,.....Too Strong to be Intimidated, Too Stong to be defeated! Indomitable!!!! Marc Viven-Foe R.I.P!!!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Understand poor officiating cost Arsenal 2 goals but decade on & it's one cheap goal conceded after another. Decade on, the opposition can play awful and no matter they can still beat Arsenal.
Two goals? arguably two penalties plus Lacazette's goal so three but you're spot on, a winning team cannot rely on ref decisions. The defense is still in off season. Not sure why the coach is sticking with players in the wrong positions. 2nd straight game of that. Second straight game ending the game with the players in even more jumbled positions.

I don't know what else to say..Arsene Wenger hit his ceiling at Arsenal a while back. Sometimes you need a new voice. No use crying about it. This is exactly what I expected.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

pajimoh wrote:The person doing Arsenal dey fi Una own house. The Arsenal TV dude knows it's in his bank account interest for Arsenal to be crap and the bobo don pray and do medicine sef. I dey wait for another episode of Goons TV

Be a broda indeed since Arsenal is in need, show the Goobers the juju man wey Spurs dey use to tif players from Ajax and to play well.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Understand poor officiating cost Arsenal 2 goals but decade on & it's one cheap goal conceded after another. Decade on, the opposition can play awful and no matter they can still beat Arsenal.
Stoke had 23% possession, 4 shots 1 goal. Arsenal 77% and 6 shots, no goal. That is just awful defending allowing a team with hardly any possession have that many shots on goal.

I don't know when Wengerists will get it that that man is past it as a top flight manager!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

osita wrote:The longer wenger stays the more we go down.
Ora if you watch the game it is not about coaching beg quit that talk this is all on the EPL bent ref. Even if your team did not play good as a ref you do not decide the game. 2 clear cut penalty and a good goal called offside what more can you ask from a team.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

platinum wrote:
pajimoh wrote:The person doing Arsenal dey fi Una own house. The Arsenal TV dude knows it's in his bank account interest for Arsenal to be crap and the bobo don pray and do medicine sef. I dey wait for another episode of Goons TV

Be a broda indeed since Arsenal is in need, show the Goobers the juju man wey Spurs dey use to tif players from Ajax and to play well.
Even if we give goons Tha juju Wenger go take pi$$ spoil everything. The bobo don believe French juju pass everybody own. Na so the bobo dey look to France for players
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

platinum wrote:WHY is Mustafi there? Why did Ox play that to him?

DAFT team
:lol: :lol: :lol: Bro, are you serious?? Did you think it was possible? Go back to page 1 and see my first comment. I read the team list and honestly, if i didnt watch football religiously, I wouldnt know which is Arsenal and which is Stoke.

Also, you havent even started Thursday night football. When that starts, your eye will clear! :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?