Man City 1 vs 1 Everton (Rooney,Sterling)FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Man City 0 vs 1 Everton

Post by marko »

Sorry the man united side would have buried everton
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

I'm lost for words how overrated Gabriel Jesus is... Does not deserve a starting slot.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

marutimon wrote:I'm lost for words how overrated Gabriel Jesus is... Does not deserve a starting slot.
Let it go man.
Leicester is not that bad after all :winking:
Last edited by Rawlings on Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

marutimon wrote:I'm lost for words how overrated Gabriel Jesus is... Does not deserve a starting slot.

Whoa :scared: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

So it took you this long to figure it out?He is at City because he is Brazilian and his name Jesus nothing else.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

kajifu wrote:
So it took you this long to figure it out?He is at City because he is Brazilian and his name Jesus nothing else.
you failed to read between the lines. :winking:
see my post above
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Man City 1 vs 1 Everton (Rooney,Sterling)FT

Post by kajifu »

Two games into the season,Chelsea,Spurs,beloved,City and Liverpool all drop points.
Only Manu has 100% record.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

kajifu wrote:Two games into the season,Chelsea,Spurs,beloved,City and Liverpool all drop points.
Only Manu has 100% record.
Huddersfield are en route to win the league. :thumb:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
anointed wrote:Wetin do Pep? Why he dey run? Anyway Rooney caught him before he ran away
Spastic's boy is already feeling the pressure. His behavior at the end there was somewhat erratic.
You have got to be joking. Considering that is exactly how your coward acts every match. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

anikulapo wrote:Something is wrong with these Ginger Haired coaches, Koeman, COnte and Dysche .... they are cowards smh
:clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Rawlings wrote:
Let it go man.
Leicester is not that bad after all :winking:
Iheanacho is just plain better. Jesus runs a lot, but he will be another Robinho. He lacks the brain and overall skill of Iheanacho.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

anointed wrote:
green4life wrote:
anointed wrote:Wetin do Pep? Why he dey run? Anyway Rooney caught him before he ran away
Spastic's boy is already feeling the pressure. His behavior at the end there was somewhat erratic.
:lol: I thought I was the only one that saw it.
His post match interviews after games like this are even more awkward, his hands are all over the place, this time he said the second half was one of the proudest.moments in his life

[/video]
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

I think he prefers to be the lynch-pin and not withdrawn as he was yesterday. That said, very little in it between him and Kelechi as far as I can see. He probably is a little bit more mobile but that's about it.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

marko wrote:Sorry the man united side would have buried everton

Depends on what side of the bed Everton woke up on. Basically, soccer is not science.

9.5 times out of 10, Arsenal should beat Stoke and Chelsea should beat Burnley. But these things happen.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg