Man City 1 vs 1 Everton (Rooney,Sterling)FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Man City 0 vs 1 Everton

Post by anikulapo »

Koeman is disappointing me .... how can you be pinned down like this with a man advantage ...smh
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

sterling :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

oloye wrote:
green4life wrote:
oloye wrote:That small boy on the Everton right is doing all the right things
Calvert Lewin from England u20 wc winning team.
No i mean i defender Holgate
Yep. Holgate has been impressive since last season.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

That was exactly what happened with Walker and buffoon of a ref came swinging red
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

close from Danilo
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

This Lewin na baller ohhhh ... :clap: :clap: :clap:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Lol. Kompany had to take one for the team
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

green4life wrote:Lol. Kompany had to take one for the team
The boy nof fear am at all
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

this is as bad as Burnley vs nine man Chelshyt .... Tufiakwa

MLK.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

anikulapo wrote:Koeman is disappointing me .... how can you be pinned down like this with a man advantage ...smh
His subs destabilized the team rather than consolidate control of midfield when he inexplicably replaced tom Davis with gilfy.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

man advantage and still getting dominated in possession .... pathetic and now punished

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Sterling....it'd been coming. Cowardly from Everton
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

There it is. This is all on koeman. Smh.
Chriskendo43
Egg
Egg

Post by Chriskendo43 »

finally from city
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Sterling :D
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

See inexperience defending heading the ball into advantage for City

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

is Holgate mad? what kind of stupid header was that? thats what i teach my U-10 players not to do ...smh

MLK.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:boo:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Something is wrong with these Ginger Haired coaches, Koeman and Dysche .... they are cowards smh

MLK.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Everton defender's header assisted the goal.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I tell una say Everton dey carry passenger when it comes to having men behind the ball

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anikulapo wrote:Something is wrong with these Ginger Haired coaches, Koeman and Dysche .... they are cowards smh
Na the ginger on the hair :lol:

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Rooney has now become Ozil ... standing around and doing nothing but yelling at others and the referee ..... cmon men help the cause

MLK.