Man City 1 vs 1 Everton (Rooney,Sterling)FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Man City 0 vs 1 Everton

Post by platinum »

10 v 10. Everton deserve to lose this game
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The buffoon has been looking for an opportunity to correct his error..there was no foul there
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Aguero dived there...unfortunate.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

This referee is an angel* ..... the man won the ball clearly but still why slide in from behind in circumstances like this ...smh
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Very, very undeserved...What's the ref smoking? Man City's defence dollars?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

oloye wrote:The buffoon has been looking for an opportunity to correct his error..there was no foul there
Conned in Manchester.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Scniderlin is so stupid. I wan slap am thru TV. .,..
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

oloye wrote:The buffoon has been looking for an opportunity to correct his error..there was no foul there

I agree but Schneiderlin needs to use his brains there ... time and place :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Koeman screwed this game sha .... aside from poor tactics he should have subbed Rooney 15 minutes ago ... the man has been in full Ozil since the 60th minute mark

MLK.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Damn...missed the final pass...should have been a goal for Everton...instead he was stepping over the ball
Last edited by anointed on Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Besic you MORON

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Klaasen :clap: :clap: :clap:
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Crucial touch by Klassen
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

FT
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Holgate again with a poor clearing header ... Ref blows the whistle and saves him ... smh

MLK.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Wetin do Pep? Why he dey run? Anyway Rooney caught him before he ran away
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

anointed wrote:Damn...missed the final pass...should have been a goal for Everton...instead he was stepping over the ball
The back pass didn't come off.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

City need to learn to be more direct! Tooo many passes, if this team are the favourites for the league, i have to laugh!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

2pts drop for city ...im ok with it
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

anointed wrote:Wetin do Pep? Why he dey run? Anyway Rooney caught him before he ran away
Spastic's boy is already feeling the pressure. His behavior at the end there was somewhat erratic.
ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

Benedict Iroha wrote:2pts drop for city ...im ok with it
Same here
Hoping Manure drops points next while we continue to win
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

green4life wrote:
anointed wrote:Wetin do Pep? Why he dey run? Anyway Rooney caught him before he ran away
Spastic's boy is already feeling the pressure. His behavior at the end there was somewhat erratic.
:lol: I thought I was the only one that saw it.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

ceejay22 wrote:
Benedict Iroha wrote:2pts drop for city ...im ok with it
Same here
Hoping Manure drops points next while we continue to win
Mods, ban this guy for hoping Man Utd drop points :twisted: :tic:
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...