Nigeria vs Cameroon( Friday and Monday ) Beinsports

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Nigeria vs Cameroon( Friday and Monday ) Beinsports

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I see the Monday game on Beinsports, but the one in Uyo isn't listed
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria vs Cameroon( Friday and Monday ) Beinsports

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:I see the Monday game on Beinsports, but the one in Uyo isn't listed
... which means the game in Uyo will not be covered and if so, I am NOT surprised. We are supposedly the "giant of Africa", but we are behind in a lot of things within Africa.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:I see the Monday game on Beinsports, but the one in Uyo isn't listed
... which means the game in Uyo will not be covered and if so, I am NOT surprised. We are supposedly the "giant of Africa", but we are behind in a lot of things within Africa.
BT sports in the UK is showing the Uyo match.

Beinsports may end up showing it live or later on delay. As the game comes closer Bein updates their list and end up showing more matches than they initially stated. that's what they usually do.
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Odas wrote:
Beinsports carried the South Africa match in Uyo live. I'm pretty sure they'll pick up the game. It should be listed in a revised schedule as the date draws near.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Just saw it on the Spanish channel but it's like tape delay
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

vancity eagle wrote:
Odas wrote:

Beinsports may end up showing it live or later on delay. As the game comes closer Bein updates their list and end up showing more matches than they initially stated. that's what they usually do.
BT uk are showing both games
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Obong wrote:
Odas wrote:
Beinsports carried the South Africa match in Uyo live. I'm pretty sure they'll pick up the game. It should be listed in a revised schedule as the date draws near.
I hope you guys are correct, though I had suspected Bein will amend its schedule as the game day comes, but one never know.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
mlkama
Egg
Egg

Post by mlkama »

I might just watch this one live, though I cannot see us qualifying anymore...
Waffiman wrote: PS: Milla couldn't hold a candle to Manga Onguene or Theophile "Docteur" Abega .
mlkama
Egg
Egg

Post by mlkama »

Waffiman wrote: PS: Milla couldn't hold a candle to Manga Onguene or Theophile "Docteur" Abega .
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

vancity eagle wrote:
Odas wrote:

Both games are live on BT Sports.

http://www.live-footballontv.com/live-i ... on-tv.html
yes o
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

Download Mobdro apk on your Android device and you can watch any channel you want. Thank me later. By the way you cannot fine it in the Google play store, you will need to launch the Google app on your device, then search for the APK from Google search. Follow the instructions to install it. You will need to enable unknown applications from your security settings.
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Rogermilla wrote:Download Mobdro apk on your Android device and you can watch any channel you want. Thank me later. By the way you cannot fine it in the Google play store, you will need to launch the Google app on your device, then search for the APK from Google search. Follow the instructions to install it. You will need to enable unknown applications from your security settings.
Hmm, VIRUS prone? It sounds scary - bro! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Odas wrote:
Rogermilla wrote:Download Mobdro apk on your Android device and you can watch any channel you want. Thank me later. By the way you cannot fine it in the Google play store, you will need to launch the Google app on your device, then search for the APK from Google search. Follow the instructions to install it. You will need to enable unknown applications from your security settings.
Nope, Modbro is the best thing since sliced bread. No viruses whatsoever.
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

the friday Uyo match is now showing on Beinsportsconnect (internet stream), as I said the schedule gets updated as the dates draw nearer.

Now as for live on Beinsports I am sure that they will be showing either our match or the Ghana v Congo live. The Ghana match starts half an hour earlier.

As the date draws nearer I am sure we will find that Beinsports will either be showing the match live or on tape delay.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

jdizzy wrote:
Odas wrote:
Nope, Modbro is the best thing since sliced bread. No viruses whatsoever.

Mobdro stopped working for me.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

Odas wrote:
Nope no virus. Trust me you will thank me later after downloading this app. I use it all the time, especially on weekends when I want to watch premier league games that are not being aired on tv. If you have firestick, you can download the APK and install it there as well
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

mlkama wrote:
Mlkama na your face this? :shock:
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

mlkama wrote:
Bros, are you not Cameroonian? You people have already been to Russia and disgraced Africa, so Nigeria will go and rep the continent and do well.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

bamenda boy wrote:
mlkama wrote:

Can you bush people stick to speaking French????? What kind of pidgin is this?? :curse:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

bret- hart wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:
mlkama wrote:

Can you bush people stick to speaking French????? What kind of pidgin is this?? :curse:
Your lass!!
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

What time is the game on friday?