STARTING 11 v CAM

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
STARTING 11 v CAM

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

How would u roll out v Cameroon? We have to score but we can't be too aggressive or defensive,I think we will need 2 goals to get Win because Akpeyi is yet to keep a clean sheet since he independence. Also, there's a report that Aina isn't yet cleared and he's tagging along for observation. Hopefully he's cleared by then.

Akpeyi

Awaziem Balogun. Troost. Echijele

Mikel Ndidi

Moses Nacho Nwakame

Ighalo
OCCUPY NFF!!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: STARTING 11 v CAM

Post by Undertaker »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:How would u roll out v Cameroon? We have to score but we can't be too aggressive or defensive,I think we will need 2 goals to get Win because Akpeyi is yet to keep a clean sheet since he independence. Also, there's a report that Aina isn't yet cleared and he's tagging along for observation. Hopefully he's cleared by then.

Akpeyi

Etebo Ndidi

Moses Nacho Nwakame

Ighalo
Better lineup
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Undertaker wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:How would u roll out v Cameroon? We have to score but we can't be too aggressive or defensive,I think we will need 2 goals to get Win because Akpeyi is yet to keep a clean sheet since he independence. Also, there's a report that Aina isn't yet cleared and he's tagging along for observation. Hopefully he's cleared by then.

Akpeyi

Etebo Ndidi

Moses Nacho Nwakame

Ighalo
Better lineup
The same Etebo that couldn't handle SA. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Ezenwa

Aina Balogun Troost Echijele

Mikel Ndidi

Moses Nacho Iwobi

Ighalo
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Synopsis wrote:Ezenwa

Aina Balogun Troost Echijele

Mikel Ndidi

Moses Nacho Iwobi

Ighalo
Who is gonna score? Rem, Victor Moses will come out injured this weekend.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

Ndidi starting? Are y'all slow or something? The same Ndidi that evaporated against weak South Africa? If Rorh has any football sense Ndidi will just be a training material, nonsense
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Lol u want to start an overhyped junk who has yet to play for SE and plies his trade in Israel in such a crucial match. You think Rohr is that crazy?

**********************EZENEWA************************

AINA/AWAZIEM****TROOST***BALOGUN*******ECHIEJELE

******************ONAZI********NDIDI**********************

*************************MIKEL****************************

MOSES****************************************IHEANACHO

***********************IGHALO***************************
ikemba_nacho
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba_nacho »

Akpeyi

Mikel Ndidi

Moses Nacho Nwakame

Ighalo

No way you would have Awaziem in the back, so I would slot Aina into that role, furthermore that midfield would be overrun once Mikel starts to tire, you would have to Onazi or Agu next to Ndidi and remove Ighalo or Nwakame to do this. It would most likely be Nwakame, however it would be interesting to see if we had a clinical finisher infront of goal what would happen. It is important we have two infront of defense that can shield the back four as well, I would prefer Ndidi and Agu next to each other, as this would be a very mobile shield, with Agu providing an outlet for forward movement as well, however it is unlikely we would see Onazi benched. Goal threats would come from the trio of Moses, Etebo and Iheanacho with Iheanacho having service from Mikel.

Just my thoughts

Aina Balogun Troost. Echijele

Onazi Ndidi

Mikel

Moses Etebo

Iheanacho/Ighalo
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

ikemba_nacho wrote:

Akpeyi

Mikel Ndidi

Moses Nacho Nwakame

Ighalo

No way you would have Awaziem in the back, so I would slot Aina into that role, furthermore that midfield would be overrun once Mikel starts to tire, you would have to Onazi or Agu next to Ndidi and remove Ighalo or Nwakame to do this. It would most likely be Nwakame, however it would be interesting to see if we had a clinical finisher infront of goal what would happen. It is important we have two infront of defense that can shield the back four as well, I would prefer Ndidi and Agu next to each other, as this would be a very mobile shield, with Agu providing an outlet for forward movement as well, however it is unlikely we would see Onazi benched. Goal threats would come from the trio of Moses, Etebo and Iheanacho with Iheanacho having service from Mikel.

Just my thoughts

Onazi Ndidi

Mikel

Moses Etebo

Iheanacho/Ighalo

Aina is not cleared yet. Good luck depending on Etebo for goals.
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Akpeyi
Aina, Balogun, Ekong, Echijiele
Mikel, Ndidi
Iwobi, Etebo, Moses
Kelechi or Ighalo
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ikemba_nacho
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba_nacho »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
ikemba_nacho wrote:

Akpeyi

Mikel Ndidi

Moses Nacho Nwakame

Ighalo

Just my thoughts

Onazi Ndidi

Mikel

Moses Etebo

Iheanacho/Ighalo

Why is Aina in the squad
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

ikemba_nacho wrote:
ikemba_nacho wrote:

Akpeyi

Mikel Ndidi

Moses Nacho Nwakame

Ighalo

Just my thoughts

Onazi Ndidi

Mikel

Moses Etebo

Iheanacho/Ighalo

Why is Aina in the squad
http://aoifootball.com/2017/08/23/ainas ... clearance/
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

ikemba_nacho wrote:
ikemba_nacho wrote:

Akpeyi

Mikel Ndidi

Moses Nacho Nwakame

Ighalo

Just my thoughts

Onazi Ndidi

Mikel

Moses Etebo

Iheanacho/Ighalo

Why is Aina in the squad
So you take up a spot on a position which we are short in on a player that can't play for you? Hmmm, I don't get this one...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

You guys forget Cameroun have pacey forwards. I would take a more defensive formation into this game we don't have to win. We must however avoid defeat.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

9jaMan wrote:Ndidi starting? Are y'all slow or something? The same Ndidi that evaporated against weak South Africa? If Rorh has any football sense Ndidi will just be a training material, nonsense
Abeg tell them, if Rohr starts with Ndidi, Cameroon will overpower us in midfield. In most of the line-ups, Onazi who was one of our best players against SA is left out to accomodate Ndidi who was totally anonymous against SA because he plays in the EPL. I hope Rohr is not as star struck as some CEs. The defensive midfield combo of Etebo and Onazi worked very well against Algeria and Rohr would be well advised to stick to them as the combo of Ndidi and Onazi did not work so well against SA. If we are leading and need to close up the game then we should bring Ndidi in to fortify the midfield. Ighalo when he was in form in the EPL was ineffective against Egypt over 2 legs in the CANQs, so now that he is playing in China, I don't see what he can offer against Cameroon, who have similar defenders to Rabia and Hegazy in Ngadeu and Teikeu.
My team would be
Akpeyi

Aina (if eligible) Echiejile

Troost Balogun

Etebo Onazi

Mikel

Moses Iheanacho Musa
I am happy
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

I would never trust Akpeyi in goal, so my starting eleven would be;

Ezenwa
Aina/Shehu Ekong Balogun Echiejile
Etebo Ndidi Mikel
Moses, Nwakaeme/Ighalo, Iheanacho

Onazi omited due to lack of activity. John Ogu, Iwobi and Agu second half subs.
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

Lol.. No one listed Tyrone ebuehi in right back position.. I remember how una hype this guy.
I'll go with this formation this first 11.
Ezenwa(had a good game in the CHAN qualifiers )
Shehu
Troost
Balogun
Echiejile
Ndidi
Mikel
Etebo
Moses
Iheanacho
Iwobi
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

maceo4 wrote:
ikemba_nacho wrote:
ikemba_nacho wrote:

Akpeyi

Mikel Ndidi

Moses Nacho Nwakame

Ighalo

Just my thoughts

Onazi Ndidi

Mikel

Moses Etebo

Iheanacho/Ighalo

Why is Aina in the squad
So you take up a spot on a position which we are short in on a player that can't play for you? Hmmm, I don't get this one...
My thoughts exactly. I don't think he would have been invited if there was no chance of him playing. If that were the case, he would have at least been put on the standby list.
yes o
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

papilo wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
ikemba_nacho wrote:
ikemba_nacho wrote:

Akpeyi

Mikel Ndidi

Moses Nacho Nwakame

Ighalo

Just my thoughts

Onazi Ndidi

Mikel

Moses Etebo

Iheanacho/Ighalo

Why is Aina in the squad
My thoughts exactly. I don't think he would have been invited if there was no chance of him playing. If that were the case, he would have at least been put on the standby list.
Yep that's what is expected of an intelligent coach to do but a dimwit like Rohr what do you expect.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Last edited by Synopsis on Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

bully12 wrote:
ikemba_nacho wrote:

Yep that's what is expected of an intelligent coach to do but a dimwit like Rohr what do you expect.
All you do is complain about Rohr. Name your starting 11 and bench since you are the perfect coach.
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Ezenwa

Aina (Shehu, if Aina's clearance is still pending)
Echiejilie
Ekong
Balogun

Onazi
Etebo
Mikel

Moses V.
Ighalo
Musa

subs: Ndidi or Ogu, Iheanacho and Iwobi.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Cameroon's main threat will come from the trio of Aboubakar, Moukandjo(sp), and Bassogog(whomever will have to face this lad on the wide flanks will have to really be very fast and good defensively cause most if the dangerous runs and crosses might likely come from the wide areas, and he is a right footed player who cuts in and creates space very well...)...I'll fancy Aina at right back if he is cleared to play.