Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:56 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 49701
Location: USA
Groups H, B and C na real fire sha :mrgreen:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 25586
anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
One of the best draws for Spurs. You're in the CL to play the big teams. Bring it on



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Some palm wine rappers drink too much of their own product or maybe ferment it too long :woot:

Look at this yeye goon :sneaky: Only goons enter prestigious tournament and start looking for moi moi teams. If we wanted Bsael and the likes we might as well stick with Eoripa. Big games at Wembley and soon, at the new Lane :thumb:

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Posts: 12456
Quote:
Draw results
GROUP A
Benfica (POR)
Man. United (ENG)
Basel (SUI)
CSKA Moskva (RUS)

GROUP B
Bayern (GER)
Paris (FRA)
Anderlecht (BEL)
Celtic (SCO)

GROUP C
Chelsea (ENG)
Atlético (ESP)
Roma (ITA)
Qarabağ (AZE)

GROUP D
Juventus (ITA)
Barcelona (ESP)
Olympiacos (GRE)
Sporting CP (POR)

GROUP E
Spartak Moskva (RUS)
Sevilla (ESP)
Liverpool (ENG)
Maribor (SVN)

GROUP F
Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR)
Man. City (ENG)
Napoli (ITA)
Feyenoord (NED)

GROUP G
Monaco (FRA)
Porto (POR)
Beşiktaş (TUR)
Leipzig (GER)

GROUP H
Real Madrid (ESP)
Dortmund (GER)
Tottenham (ENG)
APOEL (CYP)

_________________
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 49701
Location: USA
pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
One of the best draws for Spurs. You're in the CL to play the big teams. Bring it on



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Some palm wine rappers drink too much of their own product or maybe ferment it too long :woot:

Look at this yeye goon :sneaky: Only goons enter prestigious tournament and start looking for moi moi teams. If we wanted Bsael and the likes we might as well stick with Eoripa. Big games at Wembley and soon, at the new Lane :thumb:


I can't wait :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :woot:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Last edited by anikulapo on Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 25586
anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
One of the best draws for Spurs. You're in the CL to play the big teams. Bring it on



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Some palm wine rappers drink too much of their own product or maybe ferment it too long :woot:

Look at this yeye goon :sneaky: Only goons enter prestigious tournament and start looking for moi moi teams. If we wanted Bsael and the likes we might as well stick with Eoripa. Big games at Wembley and soon, at the new Lane :thumb:


I can't :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :woot:

Europa draw is coming up. Pray for Accrington Stanley, Port Vale and some full time fishermen from Lithuania :tic:

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:32 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 37458
Spurs at Wembley.....i hate laughing at other people's misery....so i will just say...good luck folks!

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:33 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 41146
Location: Akoko Highlands
toyin133 wrote:
lakdarbelloumi wrote:
Good draw for all British teams except Chelsea in my opinion... Tricky group for them

and Spurs?



Spurs fans like PaJimodu love the challenge.

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 5941
How many Naija players in Champs league this year?

_________________
Boycott Russia 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:25 am
Posts: 31906
Location: ßos✞on ✈️ Mo✞own ✈️ Lægos
lakdarbelloumi wrote:
Good draw for all British teams except Chelsea in my opinion... Tricky group for them

You know Celtic is a British team yes?

_________________
O-Qua Tangin Wann! "It's all laughs till he walks into an empty room with plastic on the floor." - Goodfellas

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 30293
Looking at this draw,e be like say round 32 for Europa we might be in hot water as some group in this CL third finisher might be a trouble for beloved.
I expect beloved to win this Europa .
5 English team in CL,i see at worst 4 make the round of 16.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 49701
Location: USA
pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
One of the best draws for Spurs. You're in the CL to play the big teams. Bring it on



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Some palm wine rappers drink too much of their own product or maybe ferment it too long :woot:

Look at this yeye goon :sneaky: Only goons enter prestigious tournament and start looking for moi moi teams. If we wanted Bsael and the likes we might as well stick with Eoripa. Big games at Wembley and soon, at the new Lane :thumb:


I can't :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :woot:

Europa draw is coming up. Pray for Accrington Stanley, Port Vale and some full time fishermen from Lithuania :tic:



We will draw on your many years of experience :mrgreen:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:45 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 37458
kajifu wrote:
Looking at this draw,e be like say round 32 for Europa we might be in hot water as some group in this CL third finisher might be a trouble for beloved.
I expect beloved to win this Europa .
5 English team in CL,i see at worst 4 make the round of 16.

So you think Wenger will win Europa...no wonder you are always shaking...since you set yourself up most of the times.

A man who coached for over 30 something years and never won anything in europe will sudenly do it now that he is just coasting along to retirement.....keep dreaming buddy!

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:49 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 73863
Location: Earth
oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Looking at this draw,e be like say round 32 for Europa we might be in hot water as some group in this CL third finisher might be a trouble for beloved.
I expect beloved to win this Europa .
5 English team in CL,i see at worst 4 make the round of 16.

So you think Wenger will win Europa...no wonder you are always shaking...since you set yourself up most of the times.

A man who coached for over 30 something years and never won anything in europe will sudenly do it noq that he is just coasting along to retirement.....keep dreaming buddy!

:lol: :lol: :lol: can you imagine these delusional assanal fans, they make it so easy for people to yab them, I do not even need to do anything , these CE assnal spammers constantly just dey give me free materials to use finish dem..what a pathetic club

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 04, 2004 9:38 am
Posts: 8948
Location: iteakwa aka Port Harcourt
To qualify(in no specific order)
A: Benfica and ManU
B: Bayern and PSG
C: Chelsea and Roma
D: Juventus and Barca
E; Spartak Moscow and Liverpool
F: Man City and Napoli
G; Monaco and RB Leipzig
H: Real Madrid and Borrusia Dortmund

_________________
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 04, 2004 9:38 am
Posts: 8948
Location: iteakwa aka Port Harcourt
anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
One of the best draws for Spurs. You're in the CL to play the big teams. Bring it on



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Some palm wine rappers drink too much of their own product or maybe ferment it too long :woot:

sarcasm

_________________
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 25586
anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
One of the best draws for Spurs. You're in the CL to play the big teams. Bring it on



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Some palm wine rappers drink too much of their own product or maybe ferment it too long :woot:

Look at this yeye goon :sneaky: Only goons enter prestigious tournament and start looking for moi moi teams. If we wanted Bsael and the likes we might as well stick with Eoripa. Big games at Wembley and soon, at the new Lane :thumb:


I can't :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :woot:

Europa draw is coming up. Pray for Accrington Stanley, Port Vale and some full time fishermen from Lithuania :tic:



We will draw on your many years of experience :mrgreen:

That's why I'm loving the RM, Dortmund draw :tic:

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:19 pm 
Online

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 4987
pajimoh wrote:
Oti shele o. Spurs to meet Real and Dotun


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Genk dey wait for una for Europa


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:20 pm 
Online

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 4987
toyin133 wrote:
Yiba, how are Dortmund doing this year?


I saw their first game. They still have their explosive play, but their coach (the former Ajax coach) loves possession football. So they try to hold on to the ball more now. They seemed very similar to Pep's Bayern.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:21 pm 
Online

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 4987
pajimoh wrote:
One of the best draws for Spurs. You're in the CL to play the big teams. Bring it on


Loser-speak. You are in the CL to win it!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:23 pm 
Online

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 4987
oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Looking at this draw,e be like say round 32 for Europa we might be in hot water as some group in this CL third finisher might be a trouble for beloved.
I expect beloved to win this Europa .
5 English team in CL,i see at worst 4 make the round of 16.

So you think Wenger will win Europa...no wonder you are always shaking...since you set yourself up most of the times.

A man who coached for over 30 something years and never won anything in europe will sudenly do it now that he is just coasting along to retirement.....keep dreaming buddy!



Shebi , 3 month ago, you said you will "follow them on thursday night?" You followed United to victory, why shouldnt Kajifu believe you can do the same for beloved? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 49701
Location: USA
pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
One of the best draws for Spurs. You're in the CL to play the big teams. Bring it on



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Some palm wine rappers drink too much of their own product or maybe ferment it too long :woot:

Look at this yeye goon :sneaky: Only goons enter prestigious tournament and start looking for moi moi teams. If we wanted Bsael and the likes we might as well stick with Eoripa. Big games at Wembley and soon, at the new Lane :thumb:


I can't :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :woot:

Europa draw is coming up. Pray for Accrington Stanley, Port Vale and some full time fishermen from Lithuania :tic:



We will draw on your many years of experience :mrgreen:

That's why I'm loving the RM, Dortmund draw :tic:



Don't worry Gareth Bale will set the mood right at wembley :rotf: :woot:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:48 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 37458
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Looking at this draw,e be like say round 32 for Europa we might be in hot water as some group in this CL third finisher might be a trouble for beloved.
I expect beloved to win this Europa .
5 English team in CL,i see at worst 4 make the round of 16.

So you think Wenger will win Europa...no wonder you are always shaking...since you set yourself up most of the times.

A man who coached for over 30 something years and never won anything in europe will sudenly do it now that he is just coasting along to retirement.....keep dreaming buddy!



Shebi , 3 month ago, you said you will "follow them on thursday night?" You followed United to victory, why shouldnt Kajifu believe you can do the same for beloved? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I say i gp follow them..but i did not say i will follow them to win anything.....there is only one reason why i follpw Arsenal.... :lol: :lol: ....to hear the gnashing of teeth and cursing of the fans...it feels good on my ears!

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 30293
anikulapo wrote:
Groups H, B and C na real fire sha :mrgreen:

Uncle group B is just easy for Bayern and PSG,they two will just fight who top the


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: airwolex, ANC, Bigpokey24, Bing [Bot], danfo driver, DIMKA76, Finidi, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 25 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group