Champions League round of 16 draw 2017/18

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Champions League Draw 2017-18 Today!

Post by anikulapo »

Groups H, B and C na real fire sha :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:One of the best draws for Spurs. You're in the CL to play the big teams. Bring it on

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Some palm wine rappers drink too much of their own product or maybe ferment it too long :woot:
Look at this yeye goon :sneaky: Only goons enter prestigious tournament and start looking for moi moi teams. If we wanted Bsael and the likes we might as well stick with Eoripa. Big games at Wembley and soon, at the new Lane :thumb:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Draw results
GROUP A
Benfica (POR)
Man. United (ENG)
Basel (SUI)
CSKA Moskva (RUS)

GROUP B
Bayern (GER)
Paris (FRA)
Anderlecht (BEL)
Celtic (SCO)

GROUP C
Chelsea (ENG)
Atlético (ESP)
Roma (ITA)
Qarabağ (AZE)

GROUP D
Juventus (ITA)
Barcelona (ESP)
Olympiacos (GRE)
Sporting CP (POR)

GROUP E
Spartak Moskva (RUS)
Sevilla (ESP)
Liverpool (ENG)
Maribor (SVN)

GROUP F
Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR)
Man. City (ENG)
Napoli (ITA)
Feyenoord (NED)

GROUP G
Monaco (FRA)
Porto (POR)
Beşiktaş (TUR)
Leipzig (GER)

GROUP H
Real Madrid (ESP)
Dortmund (GER)
Tottenham (ENG)
APOEL (CYP)
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:One of the best draws for Spurs. You're in the CL to play the big teams. Bring it on

Some palm wine rappers drink too much of their own product or maybe ferment it too long :woot:
Look at this yeye goon :sneaky: Only goons enter prestigious tournament and start looking for moi moi teams. If we wanted Bsael and the likes we might as well stick with Eoripa. Big games at Wembley and soon, at the new Lane :thumb:
I can't wait :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :woot:
Last edited by anikulapo on Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

I can't :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :woot:
Europa draw is coming up. Pray for Accrington Stanley, Port Vale and some full time fishermen from Lithuania :tic:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Spurs at Wembley.....i hate laughing at other people's misery....so i will just say...good luck folks!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

toyin133 wrote:
lakdarbelloumi wrote:Good draw for all British teams except Chelsea in my opinion... Tricky group for them
and Spurs?

Spurs fans like PaJimodu love the challenge.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

How many Naija players in Champs league this year?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

lakdarbelloumi wrote:Good draw for all British teams except Chelsea in my opinion... Tricky group for them
You know Celtic is a British team yes?
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Looking at this draw,e be like say round 32 for Europa we might be in hot water as some group in this CL third finisher might be a trouble for beloved.
I expect beloved to win this Europa .
5 English team in CL,i see at worst 4 make the round of 16.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Europa draw is coming up. Pray for Accrington Stanley, Port Vale and some full time fishermen from Lithuania :tic:

We will draw on your many years of experience :mrgreen:

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kajifu wrote:Looking at this draw,e be like say round 32 for Europa we might be in hot water as some group in this CL third finisher might be a trouble for beloved.
So you think Wenger will win Europa...no wonder you are always shaking...since you set yourself up most of the times.

A man who coached for over 30 something years and never won anything in europe will sudenly do it now that he is just coasting along to retirement.....keep dreaming buddy!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:Looking at this draw,e be like say round 32 for Europa we might be in hot water as some group in this CL third finisher might be a trouble for beloved.
So you think Wenger will win Europa...no wonder you are always shaking...since you set yourself up most of the times.

A man who coached for over 30 something years and never won anything in europe will sudenly do it noq that he is just coasting along to retirement.....keep dreaming buddy!
:lol: :lol: :lol: can you imagine these delusional assanal fans, they make it so easy for people to yab them, I do not even need to do anything , these CE assnal spammers constantly just dey give me free materials to use finish dem..what a pathetic club
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

To qualify(in no specific order)
A: Benfica and ManU
B: Bayern and PSG
C: Chelsea and Roma
D: Juventus and Barca
E; Spartak Moscow and Liverpool
F: Man City and Napoli
G; Monaco and RB Leipzig
H: Real Madrid and Borrusia Dortmund
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

anikulapo wrote:

sarcasm
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

That's why I'm loving the RM, Dortmund draw :tic:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

pajimoh wrote:Oti shele o. Spurs to meet Real and Dotun
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Genk dey wait for una for Europa
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

toyin133 wrote:Yiba, how are Dortmund doing this year?
I saw their first game. They still have their explosive play, but their coach (the former Ajax coach) loves possession football. So they try to hold on to the ball more now. They seemed very similar to Pep's Bayern.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Loser-speak. You are in the CL to win it!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:

A man who coached for over 30 something years and never won anything in europe will sudenly do it now that he is just coasting along to retirement.....keep dreaming buddy!

Shebi , 3 month ago, you said you will "follow them on thursday night?" You followed United to victory, why shouldnt Kajifu believe you can do the same for beloved? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

That's why I'm loving the RM, Dortmund draw :tic:

Don't worry Gareth Bale will set the mood right at wembley :rotf: :woot:

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:

Shebi , 3 month ago, you said you will "follow them on thursday night?" You followed United to victory, why shouldnt Kajifu believe you can do the same for beloved? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I say i gp follow them..but i did not say i will follow them to win anything.....there is only one reason why i follpw Arsenal.... :lol: :lol: ....to hear the gnashing of teeth and cursing of the fans...it feels good on my ears!

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:Groups H, B and C na real fire sha :mrgreen:
Uncle group B is just easy for Bayern and PSG,they two will just fight who top the