Onazi Might Not Start Against Cameroon, Rohr Favours Mikel,

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Onazi Might Not Start Against Cameroon, Rohr Favours Mikel,

Post by chief nfachairman »

Onazi Might Not Start Against Cameroon, Rohr Favours Mikel, Ndidi & Etebo In Midfield

- I like this. Ndidi and Etebo have been the most consistent midfielders this term with Etebo been hot in his last game in Portugal. MIkel has started playing matches in Lowly CHinese league but you cannot buy experience in Owode Onirin.

Ogu and Agu would more likely be the backup midfield player rather than Onazi while we still have Iwobi to plug into the AM, LM, RM.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/08/23/on ... -midfield/

Reports reaching the editorial desk of Owngoalnigeria.com has it that Ogenyi Onazi will most likely miss out on the starting line up for Nigeria when they take on Cameroon in back to back World Cup 2018 Qualifiers next month.

Nigeria will first take on Cameroon in Uyo on the 1st of September before traveling to Yaoundé for the reverse fixture on the 4th of same month as the race to be at the 2018 World Cup in Russia hots up.

Group B leaders Nigeria are currently four points ahead of second place Cameroon who are on two points and when both sides clash next month could start the game without their deputy captain Onazi in the starting line up.

” Rohr is aware he hasn’t played for Trabzonspor this season following the collapse of his proposed move to Birmingham City, so it shouldn’t be an issue because captain John Obi Mikel, Wilfred Ndidi and Oghenekaro Etebo for now are the trio most likely to start”, a source close to the coach told Owngoalnigeria.com.

DONT MISS ==> FRIDAY FRED OKAYS AZ ALKMAAR INTEREST
” Anything can happen between now and when the game will be played but the players I mentioned earlier are most likely going to start base on their current form for their respective teams”.

Ade Emmanuel
Cally
Egg
Egg
Re: Onazi Might Not Start Against Cameroon, Rohr Favours Mik

Post by Cally »

These folks know what Rohr is thinking, even before the players show up to camp. Smh.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Rubbish, Onazi played 30 mins vs fernabache. .own goal is one fabu site..
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Cally wrote:These folks know what Rohr is thinking, even before the players show up to camp. Smh.
It's just journalists speculating on probabilities...

Rohr's final 11 will not emerge until after the 3 day scrimmage..
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

Hahaha!!! I saw this thread and i saw the name MIKEL and i thought to myself, i bet you Big Pokey had to have written one of the posts on the thread.

I open the thread and Lo and behold Mr or Mrs Pokey had posted.

:D :D :D :D
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

peron33uk wrote:Hahaha!!! I saw this thread and i saw the name MIKEL and i thought to myself, i bet you Big Pokey had to have written one of the posts on the thread.

Stop looking for trouble
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

peron33uk wrote:Hahaha!!! I saw this thread and i saw the name MIKEL and i thought to myself, i bet you Big Pokey had to have written one of the posts on the thread.

You know bigfucky very well. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I am sure his tongue got wet when he saw the thread title. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:

You know bigfucky very well. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I am sure his tongue got wet when he saw the thread title. :lol:
my fan :D you just cannot get enough of me, you can follow me on twitter, circle me on google, face me on facebook and gram me on instagram..fans mi 8-) welcome to the bigpokey groupie page

[/video]
SuperEagles

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Onazi was by far our best midfield player vs South Africa.

He has consistently been one of SE top performers in the past 5 years.

Etebo and Ndidi were both piss poor against South Africa.

I hope Rohr knows what he is doing before he starts to completely undo all the previous good work.
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

Cally wrote:These folks know what Rohr is thinking, even before the players show up to camp. Smh.
You beat me to it
yes o
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

I see why "owngoal" is said to be whatever people have repeatedly accused it of. The article is certainly a crap without being told.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:

Stop looking for trouble
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Na wah-ooo!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

Eddy Ogenyi Onazi is a limited player. Full Stop!