Isaac Success must leave Watford

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Isaac Success must leave Watford

Post by smartbrother »

He's crap
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

smartbrother wrote:He's crap
Mods?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

That boy plays like someone who is not coachable...tje way he grabs the ball and runs or dribnle towards the corner every time...even a robot can be reprogrammed!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

oloye wrote:That boy plays like someone who is not coachable...tje way he grabs the ball and runs or dribnle towards the corner every time...even a robot can be reprogrammed!
I still wonder why they put him in the wings when he was a CF all his life prior to moving to Udinese.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

It's so sad to see his talent going to waste. More than one coach now have made mention of his poor attitude, so that is something he definitely needs to change. He's only 21 so he can still make it back to the premiership or a solid first division side if he starts to play like his coaches want.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Hopefully he matures. Professional sports is filled with too many stories of athletes who never grow up and fail to fulfil their potential. Hope he doesn't become one of them.
olu wrote:It's so sad to see his talent going to waste. More than one coach now have made mention of his poor attitude, so that is something he definitely needs to change. He's only 21 so he can still make it back to the premiership or a solid first division side if he starts to play like his coaches want.
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

DIMKA76 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:He must perform. The likes of vardy,Kane and Mane don't do anything that success cant do if he's focused.

Btw, a football agent once told me that success is a party animal and a womanizer, that success would never make it to the highest level despite his talent because he doesn't have the discipline or commitment to apply himself. This was almost 2 yrs ago when he was riding in laliga. I hope he's wrong.
Omo this is a libellous statement, I'd take it down quick quick If I were you, before you get sued.
Did somebody say. libel? Isn't Kongi from Ibadan? Dem fit take libel chop slander for dat place--and that's just breakfast--and nothing fit happen!!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Polly wrote:The issue with Success is Success. I think he imagines he is a top talent, a success.

Well, he is, and then he is not. One thing now is certain: following the misadventures of Granada and Watford, Hull is the final bus stop for him to demonstrate he can hack it at a level higher than U-17.
Abegi, what "misadventure"? Wasn't he Player of the Year at Granada?! :blink:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=24352

Success prefers moving to a club in Spain (allnigeriasoccer is pretty close to Idahosa camp)

Also seems he's pretty unhappy and his people are turning this into a pr war.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I am hoping the Watford manager gets fired by september.. Isaac will be fine...E no go better for any manager wey bench any SE player..
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

He should have stayed in Spain where he had a big reputation.
I am happy
Zelex
Egg
Egg

Post by Zelex »

Close to a move to Hull City (Championship) on loan.....
Zelex-CE World Cup 2010 prediction Winner
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=177767
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Brethren, Success has successfully dribbled himself off the pitch on one too many occasions. Speak to Watford faithful and he is anything but his namesake. For all his ability he suffers from Chronic Theocytic Walcottaemia. There's nothing that can be done for him.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Coach wrote:Brethren, Success has successfully dribbled himself off the pitch on one too many occasions. Speak to Watford faithful and he is anything but his namesake. For all his ability he suffers from Chronic Theocytic Walcottaemia. There's nothing that can be done for him.
Worthless comment from a "it"
SuperEagles

niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

On the bench today for the first time this season.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Coach wrote:Brethren, Success has successfully dribbled himself off the pitch on one too many occasions. Speak to Watford faithful and he is anything but his namesake. For all his ability he suffers from Chronic Theocytic Walcottaemia. There's nothing that can be done for him.
As a physician myself, I find the newly coined medical condition diagnosed by you extremely funny :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

niyi wrote:On the bench today for the first time this season.
That is why there are people like bigpokey24 who blast managers benching naija boys..the guy fear say Isaac was about to bounce, so he had to hurry and include him in the team...instead we have bots on CE , like YeyeMan, coach already writing the bobo off..pathetic
SuperEagles

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

^^^
He was rated the best player on the pitch in their cup loss a few days ago. Not surprised he is now part of the squad.
A loan move will do him good. Hull want to play him as a striker. He needs to get back to that.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Hull City.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Sky Rumors about Success to Hull unconfirmed.
I am happy
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Yep
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Everybodi wan go Rondon... because dem wan dey for TV for Naija. Get proper football edumacation for Spain or Jamani, Mba! No! Dem wan go league meant for street hawkers... run run put yourself about....

Anyways, can pesin way no Success tell am say na Bushboy follow do am... :P :tic:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

I rest my case brothers...

txj, pundit extraordinaire....

Take the case of the young Watford player, Isaac Success, who burst onto the scene at the 2013 FIFA U-17 World Cup. As a result of a thigh injury, he only played two games in the tournament. However watching the technique behind his volley in pulling a goal back for Nigeria in a pulsating 3-3 draw with Sweden, it was easy to tell this was a special talent.

That spectacular goal has come to underline much of his career; exceptional at the Santiago Bernabeu for Grenada two years ago; brilliant for Watford recently against Bournemouth; but interspersed with large doses of anonymity.

But lets be clear, I am well aware that many young African players come from poor backgrounds and have typically had to assume responsibility, well beyond their years, a burden that many of their European peers are often not saddled with. But that is not enough excuse!

True, many young African players have been misled into signing unfavorable contracts or forced by financial circumstances to jump at the first contract paper waved at their faces, or been saddled by average European managers without the intelligence (or the patience) to properly harness the talents of the players to the benefit of both the team and the long term future of the player...

However it is also true that too many young African players with the potential to 'do a Ronaldo' have fallen by the wayside from a lack of professional dedication to the sport and their careers, too easily comfortable in the trappings of a contract, and failing to challenge themselves to be the best that their talent allows them to, as Cristiano Ronaldo's story aptly demonstrates, almost from his first day at the Carrington training ground. Nii Odartey Lamptey, Daniel Addo, Christopher Nwosu, Etim Esin....

Sadly I see similar signs of Isaac Success, a player with the potential to play at a much higher level than he has shown thus far, brilliant one day, tripping over his stepovers the next! Too content with where he's at and not showing enough desire to propel himself beyond the here and now...I see similar signs of Kelechi Iheanacho, still struggling with his first touch, going into his second year in the first team squad at City.

http://africanfutbol.blogspot.com/
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp