We will qualify on September 4

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: We will qualify on September 4

Post by Damunk »

onwuatuegwu wrote:
1naija wrote:We will beat Cameroon in Uyo and Yaounde, which should qualify us for the WC from this group regardless of what happens afterwards . I see us winning 2 - 0 in Uyo and 2-1 in yaounde.

Pipe dreams. The zoo will be routed mark my word.
You can come with your Biafran flag and go sit with the Camerounians if it helps you 'manage your emotional energy' better. :taunt:
After all, una colours match well-well. :lol:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

onwuatuegwu wrote:
1naija wrote:We will beat Cameroon in Uyo and Yaounde, which should qualify us for the WC from this group regardless of what happens afterwards . I see us winning 2 - 0 in Uyo and 2-1 in yaounde.

Efulefu... this is cybereagles for the Nigerian national team not biafraneagles. Chineke meere gi ebere , maka na imaro ihe i na eme.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Damunk wrote:
onwuatuegwu wrote:
You can come with your Biafran flag and go sit with the Camerounians if it helps you 'manage your emotional energy' better. :taunt:
After all, una colours match well-well. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Chei, una go jus kill me for hia one day.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

naijaguy wrote:
onwuatuegwu wrote:
Efulefu... this is cybereagles for the Nigerian national team not biafraneagles. Chineke meere gi ebere , maka na imaro ihe i na eme.
KPAM :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

naijaguy wrote:
onwuatuegwu wrote:
It seems he doesn't know what is REALLY going on and all the politics associated with the movement(s), and et al. May God help him and indeed - Nigeria!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

onwuatuegwu wrote:

Another dream shattered. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "