Liverpool 4 vs 0 Arsenal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Liverpool 4 vs 0 Arsenal

Post by danfo driver »

Anyway, how many of una are going where the sun dont shine? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg
Re: Liverpool 3 vs 0 Arsenal

Post by ojafranpa »

Cally wrote:On current form, Hector bellerin should not be starting.
Though i did not watch the game have it on DVR will not bother to watch but that kid is what is wrong with the manager. He should have been sold.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Liverpool 3 vs 0 Arsenal

Post by danfo driver »

ojafranpa wrote:
Cally wrote:On current form, Hector bellerin should not be starting.
Though i did not watch the game have it on DVR will not bother to watch but that kid is what is wrong with the manager. He should have been sold.
Oja Fry Pan head, are you not going where the sun dont shine? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

When are we removing the score from the thread title? Let's be compassionate to others.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Mane and Salah looked like Ronaldo and Messi against thar pathetic defense..assnal gave goals similar to naija vs SA
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
txj wrote:Arsenal is the only top PL team where a loss leads immediately to protest against the manager.

Losing to LFC at Anfield is no indication how a team's season will go...
let's not pretend this was a one off, issues are systemic.

Dare anyone to justify AW starting 11, it was totally devoid of reason, devoid of logic, devoid of sanity.

txj speaks as if in a vacuum. As if this is a one off, as if things have not mounted one upon the other to bring about this unique set of circumstances. He's right of course, losses lead to protests but he's not telling the full story. Blaming the issue on the lack of fire in key players is ridiculous, if key players lack fire and continue to be played, whose fault is it?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

platinum wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
txj wrote:Arsenal is the only top PL team where a loss leads immediately to protest against the manager.

let's not pretend this was a one off, issues are systemic.

Dare anyone to justify AW starting 11, it was totally devoid of reason, devoid of logic, devoid of sanity.

txj speaks as if in a vacuum. As if this is a one off, as if things have not mounted one upon the other to bring about this unique set of circumstances. He's right of course, losses lead to protests but he's not telling the full story. Blaming the issue on the lack of fire in key players is ridiculous, if key players lack fire and continue to be played, whose fault is it?

TXJ and Waffi are correct. Emperor Wenger is wearing very beautiful clothes....only good men can see them.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

wanaj0 wrote:Liverpool is a financially doped club. Once the transfer window closes, the FFP will start then we show them what we are made off.

It is those that don't understand football that will be panicking after only 3 games. I see us winning the Treble!

:sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: E hen, you are one of those who understand the football for real.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Don mind Tx, his extracurricular passion is controversy.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...Nigeria in disarray. Bad omen, watch egghead and his fellow thieves go to sleep, ignore the big task ahead.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Just a protest. Levy fired AVB!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Liverpool vs Arsenal

Post by green4life »

kajifu wrote:I expect Arsenal win and all whining will be over .

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Liverpool 1 vs 0 Arsenal

Post by green4life »

bepanda wrote:Anyone listening to the game on NBC? This British dude acts like he wants to coach Arsenal. He should just shut up and comment on the game. He keeps criticizing Arsenal ...
His voice sounded like it was Ian Wright. Arsenal legend though I stand to be corrected but I'm almost certain and his commentary and criticisms were on point.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

green4life wrote:
bepanda wrote:Anyone listening to the game on NBC? This British dude acts like he wants to coach Arsenal. He should just shut up and comment on the game. He keeps criticizing Arsenal ...
His voice sounded like it was Ian Wright. Arsenal legend though I stand to be corrected but I'm almost certain and his commentary and criticisms were on point.
Lee Dixon.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

The YeyeMan wrote:
green4life wrote:
Lee Dixon.
My bad. Thanks.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

So did Wenger blame this time referree? mane or Salah :???: :???: :???:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Is it true the Ox asked to be subbed? That's not good.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Right now, if you reside in houston and support assnal, it sucks to be you :D
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Right now, if you reside in houston and support assnal, it sucks to be you :D

BP, what shelter are you at so that I can come bring you food? :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

“It was unwatchable, at one point I wanted to leave. I don’t relate to the team and I don’t think a lot of the fans do. That is a problem,” said the club’s record goalscorer (Henry).

“It’s painful. It's how they lose. It’s always the same. You have seen it before. Everything you see reminds me of what has happened for the last 10 years.

Sauce - Any outlet.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

balo wrote:Is it true the Ox asked to be subbed? That's not good.
You did not see what Liverpool did to them...it waa obscene. That boy Wynaldum abused them mercilessly,i thought the dribble called 68 was dead ,but damn he executed it mercilessly and savagely on Ramsey the fella fell down yakata. Liverpool were just toying with the mugunners...Sanchez was crying at the end! Wo dont blame Ox he is not being paid to chase shadows and spirits!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

green4life wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
green4life wrote:
Lee Dixon.
My bad. Thanks.
If Somone like Dixon criticises you, then it is time to look yourself in the mirror.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Wjinaldum insulted many, drifting from left to right to reaffirm assertions regarding capability and capacity, 'sh*t and not good enough'.