Liverpool 4 vs 0 Arsenal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Liverpool 3 vs 0 Arsenal

Post by oloye »

Matip has been a beast in this game..
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Old man chopping finger nails
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Liverpool 4 vs 0 Arsenal

Post by airwolex »

Arsenal defenders are horrible. Bellerin, Holding and Monreal. Ozil is one overrated dude and Welbeck is just a runner. The team needs to be overhauled.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

oloye wrote:Matip has been a beast in this game..
Beast ke? Has he been tested? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

airwolex wrote:Arsenal defenders are horrible. Bellerin, Holding and Monreal. Ozil is one overrated dude and Welbeck is just a runner. The team needs to be overhauled.
All that na Storyland. The manager needs to go.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Arsenal has no liver, or fire in their belly.
And the fans? They are content with ancient history.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Holding, supposedly new Tony Adams, maybe after holding a few sessions in a lock-in. Pathetic and much like Jenkinson and My Son, well paid, not good enoughs. Have said it for over a decade, ultimately the pressure will burst the pipe and the fans will declare.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Karius has made ZERO saves that I can remember.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

This is all Wenger's fourth
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

airwolex wrote:Arsenal defenders are horrible. Bellerin, Holding and Monreal. Ozil is one overrated dude and Welbeck is just a runner. The team needs to be overhauled.
What is the rationale of playing players out of position? That is a big problem
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Coach wrote:Holding, supposedly new Tony Adams, maybe after holding a few sessions in a lock-in. Pathetic and much like Jenkinson and My Son, well paid, not good enoughs. Have said it for over a decade, ultimately the pressure will burst the pipe and the fans will declare.
Wenger is one weird dude if he thinks Holding is ready. The guy was used and abused by Mane all day.
Last edited by airwolex on Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

DAFT footie
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Facebook is on fire

TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Those of us at the Emirates can see what Wenger if doing. By the time the transfer window closes, the team will be overhauled. We are starting our unbeaten run after the international weekend.

Anyone not satisfied should look for another club to support.

It is written, we are TOP 3 by the end of the season!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

wanaj0 wrote:Those of us at the Emirates can see what Wenger if doing. By the time the transfer window closes, the team will be overhauled. We are starting our unbeaten run after the international weekend.

Top 3 kno Treetop drink ni. :woot: :woot:
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Wetin be this Sallah problem sef? 4 goals no do? It's not his fourth sha.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

wanaj0 wrote:Those of us at the Emirates can see what Wenger if doing. By the time the transfer window closes, the team will be overhauled. We are starting our unbeaten run after the international weekend.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

pajimoh wrote:
What is the rationale of playing players out of position? That is a big problem
Xhaka came to Arsenal....for half a season or more, he didn't know what he was supposed to be doing. Whether it was playing as a deep lying CM which is what he excels at or being a DM or a box to box CM. Were you the Spurs fan I had the discussion with about Arsenal's fullbacks vs Spurs fullbacks?

Spurs 1, Burnley 1
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Arsenal can still win this game :wink:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Did La Cassette play?
Last edited by anointed on Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Wenger seem to be doing this on purpose to get back at the fans. There seem to be no other excuse for horrible formations week in week out. Setting his team up to fail.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Ok cool, abeg stop typing and pass the spliff...
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

airwolex wrote:
Coach wrote:Holding, supposedly new Tony Adams, maybe after holding a few sessions in a lock-in. Pathetic and much like Jenkinson and My Son, well paid, not good enoughs. Have said it for over a decade, ultimately the pressure will burst the pipe and the fans will declare.
Wenger is one weird dude if he thinks Holding is ready. The guy was used and abused by Mane all day.

The kid is ready. Listen, when you don't give a player a platform to excel, you don't blame the player. The boy sari play and when Arsenal's structure has been right, he's looked 100% great.

Arsene Wenger needs to go. He's holding Arsenal back...whether from free falling to move on, or from plain moving on.

Fans applauding the squad.