BEIN sports also removes TODAY'S Naija match from TV

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BEIN sports also removes TODAY'S Naija match from TV

Post by Its a Goal »

I think we should demand an explanation from BeIN Sports why they have decided to cut back the number of African matches they are covering. I fear it may have to do with contractual reasons.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

They are missing the most important African double header, they might as well throw out all their other matches.

:rotf: :rotf:
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Here is a copy of the email I sent to BeIN Sports:
Hi,

As a subscriber of your channel for almost a year I have had the opportunity to watch many matches involving African countries including the African Cup of Nations qualifiers and tournament, as well as World Cup qualifiers. This weekend as I was settling to get to watch the ACN champions, Cameroon, take on Nigeria, their fieriest rivals, a match that would have drawn an extremely high viewership due to the intense football rivalry between them, it came as a total surprise when I found out that it was not going to be available to watch on any of your platform. Neither of the 2 matches played on Friday and Monday was aired. This was a big let down and very disappointing for me and other subscribers who watch African football and who subscribe to your channel for the sole purpose of getting to watch this brand of football.

I will appreciate an explanation as to why this particular match, as well as other high profile African WCQ matches were not aired by your company this weekend. I will also like to know if this situation is going to be an onward development so that I may decide on the package I subscribe for with my cable company.

Yours Sincerely,
Once I get a response I will share.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Its a Goal wrote:Here is a copy of the email I sent to BeIN Sports:
Hi,

As a subscriber of your channel for almost a year I have had the opportunity to watch many matches involving African countries including the African Cup of Nations qualifiers and tournament, as well as World Cup qualifiers. This weekend as I was settling to get to watch the ACN champions, Cameroon, take on Nigeria, their fieriest rivals, a match that would have drawn an extremely high viewership due to the intense football rivalry between them, it came as a total surprise when I found out that it was not going to be available to watch on any of your platform. Neither of the 2 matches played on Friday and Monday was aired. This was a big let down and very disappointing for me and other subscribers who watch African football and who subscribe to your channel for the sole purpose of getting to watch this brand of football.

I will appreciate an explanation as to why this particular match, as well as other high profile African WCQ matches were not aired by your company this weekend. I will also like to know if this situation is going to be an onward development so that I may decide on the package I subscribe for with my cable company.

Yours Sincerely,
:clap:
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Its a Goal wrote:Here is a copy of the email I sent to BeIN Sports:
Hi,

Yours Sincerely,

You wey dey use "Oluwole" box wan front for here :mrgreen: :mrgreen: dem go just arrest ya Okrika nyash ... better go siddon :woot: :taunt: :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Here is a copy of the email I sent to BeIN Sports:
Hi,

Yours Sincerely,
You wey dey use "Oluwole" box wan front for here :mrgreen: :mrgreen: dem go just arrest ya Okrika nyash ... better go siddon :woot: :taunt: :taunt:
Egbe oshi, you think everybody be like you wey never upgrade since 1995 :taunt:?

slyk
Egg
Egg

Post by slyk »

Yesterday's game was shown on Beinsports channel HD3 here in the Middle East.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Yet they show Libya -v- Guinea....but not Cameroon and Nigeria!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Silly people didn't give much of a response:
Dear IaG,

Keep in mind that we reserve the right to change programming unannounced due to scheduling and technical constrains.

We also appreciate you took the time to give us feedback about our programming and we will forward this message to the relevant department for consideration.

For future reference, find our weekly programming on the TV Guide or if you want specific details, contact us one week prior to the event.

Let us know if you have other inquiries.

Regards,

Customer Services
beIN Media Group
Any suggestion as a follow up?

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Its a Goal wrote:Silly people didn't give much of a response:
Dear IaG,

Keep in mind that we reserve the right to change programming unannounced due to scheduling and technical constrains.

We also appreciate you took the time to give us feedback about our programming and we will forward this message to the relevant department for consideration.

For future reference, find our weekly programming on the TV Guide or if you want specific details, contact us one week prior to the event.

Let us know if you have other inquiries.

Regards,

Customer Services
beIN Media Group
Any suggestion as a follow up?
Tell them you appreciate their feedback and that you reserve the right to change subsciptions to programming channels that change their programming at will without consideration to people who may have subscribed for the particular programming, and as such you are cancelling your subscription. And that once again you thank them for their condescending response.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

My suggestion is that those like me, with valid subscription and not like Anigbelenu using stolen connection, should contact them a few weeks ahead of the October 7 match, to demand they show it. The more people who contact them the more pressured they will feel compelled to air the match.

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Its a Goal wrote:My suggestion is that those like me, with valid subscription and not like Anigbelenu using stolen connection, should contact them a few weeks ahead of the October 7 match, to demand they show it. The more people who contact them the more pressured they will feel compelled to air the match.
Why? If they dont show it others will. No need to beg them, just cancel the subscription.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]1naija[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: My suggestion is that those like me, with valid subscription and not like Anigbelenu using stolen connection, should contact them a few weeks ahead of the October 7 match, to demand they show it. The more people who contact them the more pressured they will feel compelled to air the match.
Why? If they dont show it others will. No need to beg them, just cancel the subscription.
Uncle, unless I want to keep dealing with online bugs and feed delays to watch Nigeria dismantle Zambia, my best bet is to pressure BeIN Sport do the right thing. ESPN, NBC Sports, CBS Sports and Fox can't be bothered covering any of those matches talkless showing.