BEIN sports also removes TODAY'S Naija match from TV

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet
BEIN sports also removes TODAY'S Naija match from TV

Post by Cmoke »

Ghanaese game on Friday
Algeria v Zambia on Saturday . Pray for a draw
Cam v Naija on Monday (TODAY) was scheduled but now REMOVED because una no complain when they REMOVED the friday game.
Last edited by Cmoke on Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: African world cup qualifiers on BEIN

Post by Odas »

Cmoke wrote:Ghanaese game on Friday
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Chief Rawlings, please come and take care of this
Last edited by Odas on Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Chief Rawlings of Midgetville is scared to walk on Houston streets at the moment!

Cmoke

Odas wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Chief Rawlings, please come and take of this
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Cmoke wrote:Chief Rawlings of Midgetville is scared to walk on Houston streets at the moment!

Cmoke
Odas wrote:
Chief Rawlings, na where you dey? Com-oo!
Last edited by Odas on Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...I see bein tv chose to put Nig v Cam on their spanish speaking. No more respect for Nigeria.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

mcal wrote:...I see bein tv chose to put Nig v Cam on their spanish speaking. No more respect for Nigeria.
It is on Bein Sport connect 4 at 11:45a.m friday (live).
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

mcal wrote:...I see bein tv chose to put Nig v Cam on their spanish speaking. No more respect for Nigeria.
If you are passionate about football, you will enjoy it better on the Spanish channel
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Cmoke wrote:
If you are passionate about football, you will enjoy it better on the Spanish channel
...i know, I watch Liga MX, just wanna hear SE names and infos as match progress. My spanish have waned.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Enugu II wrote:
...thanks.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Live on Thursday, from the Pearl of Africa at 08:45EST/7:45CT/5:45PST on Bein Sports3, Moses will part the Red Pharaohs and lead his people to the promised land. :thumbs:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

NOT ANYMORE!

They removed it!

Now they are not showing it at all on TV.

Happy noe?
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Cmoke wrote:

NOT ANYMORE!

They removed it!

Happy noe?
...no not happy, just noticed it few minutes ago surfing the bein channel.
Na wah o, Nigeria na real pariah as no one want any business dealing with the NFA frauds.
Oh well, hope they play well and win, I go wait for result.
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

Odas wrote:
... congrats for you and wRongling...birds of the same feather...
...if you no get wRongling go announce on Ghana site for y'all's celebration...
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Is that their online channel? They sometimes have buffering issues when streaming.
Enugu II wrote:
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

wiseone wrote:Is that their online channel? They sometimes have buffering issues when streaming.
Enugu II wrote:

Yes, it is the online channel but, strangely, the game has been removed from schedule as I checked this morning. Na real wa!
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Good grief. That is mental. How can they leave out the biggest game of the round in the African WCQ? ...PLUS the match involves a demographic (Nigerians) heavily represented in the USA viewership. I hope we do not have to rely on dodgy CE "match updates" in order to follow the game.
Enugu II wrote: Yes, it is the online channel but, strangely, the game has been removed from schedule as I checked this morning. Na real wa!
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BEIN sports removes Naija Friday match from TV

Post by Lager-back »

so bein is not broadcasting the game at all ?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

I am really considering taking bein sport off my sports package cos of this. They will show CONCACRAP qualifiers but they wont show CAF qualifiers. Useless station.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

They broadcast "epic" games like high school football, friendly matches between Macau and the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, but they do not consider it worthwhile to broadcast a WCQ game between two teams who are heavyweights in their continent, in a group where 3 of the last 4 African champions, and the highest ranked African team in the world, are present.

NONSENSE!

bret- hart wrote:I am really considering taking bein sport off my sports package cos of this. They will show CONCACRAP qualifiers but they wont show CAF qualifiers. Useless station.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

wiseone wrote:Good grief. That is mental. How can they leave out the biggest game of the round in the African WCQ? ...PLUS the match involves a demographic (Nigerians) heavily represented in the USA viewership. I hope we do not have to rely on dodgy CE "match updates" in order to follow the game.
Enugu II wrote: Yes, it is the online channel but, strangely, the game has been removed from schedule as I checked this morning. Na real wa!
...that's why I say we are a pariah, giant of Africa is now stepped on by all and sundry. We command no more respect in the world of football.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Just checked it now too and its off.
I suspect the pricing to televise the game must have been considered too high by BEIN Sports and hence, they pulled out.
Enugu II wrote:
wiseone wrote:Is that their online channel? They sometimes have buffering issues when streaming.
Enugu II wrote:

Yes, it is the online channel but, strangely, the game has been removed from schedule as I checked this morning. Na real wa!
malamax
Egg
Egg

Post by malamax »

wiseone wrote:They broadcast "epic" games like high school football, friendly matches between Macau and the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, but they do not consider it worthwhile to broadcast a WCQ game between two teams who are heavyweights in their continent, in a group where 3 of the last 4 African champions, and the highest ranked African team in the world, are present.

NONSENSE!

bret- hart wrote:I am really considering taking bein sport off my sports package cos of this. They will show CONCACRAP qualifiers but they wont show CAF qualifiers. Useless station.
:rotf: Baffles me o
ataka
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

mcal wrote:
Cmoke wrote:

NOT ANYMORE!

They removed it!

Happy noe?
...no not happy, just noticed it few minutes ago surfing the bein channel.
Na wah o, Nigeria na real pariah as no one want any business dealing with the NFA frauds.
Oh well, hope they play well and win, I go wait for result.
But the African Champions are involved.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI