NIGERIA 4-0 CAMERUIN (Ighalo, Mikel, Moses, Kele)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet
NIGERIA 4-0 CAMERUIN (Ighalo, Mikel, Moses, Kele)

Post by Cmoke »

Guys,

Since game no dey TV for yankee, post all links here.

Cmoke :D :D :D :D

These are the starting lineup Inneranus see for field as at now.

Ezenwa
Shehu Ekong Balogun Elderson

Onazi Ndidi

Mikel

Moses Simon
Ighalo

LINKS

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/

greg wrote:
Looks like the Arabic bein sports will show it
http://m.livesoccertv.com/match/2492146 ... -cameroon/

http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo is the source.

From my Mitgetsville friend:

https://www.sportsmaniatv.com

Thank u Naijaguy:

http://333sport.info/333/zd_321.html?_3o3

http://portugaldesportivo.com/index.php?channel=001

http://www.xsportx.net/websplay.php?v=5 ... 1504036665

http://adstest.ml/canal3.php#
Last edited by Cmoke on Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:39 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NIGERIA V CAMERUIN (FIRST HALF) LINKS

Post by Cmoke »

The fact that ESPNFC surprisingly identified Ighalo as a key matchup 19 hours b4 Inneranus outed him as a starter suggests that EspnFC probably also got the expo.

By Dami Ugbane, KweséESPN
Tweet
19 hours ago
Nigeria vs. Cameroon -- Key individual battles

Nigeria and Cameroon face off at the Godswill Akpabio International Stadium in Uyo on Friday, in the first of two crucial FIFA World Cup qualifiers in three days.

What could the coaches -- Gernot Rohr and Hugo Broos respectively -- be thinking tactically when both teams renew their rivalry? Here are five key individual battles the bosses will be keeping in mind.

Ikechukwu Ezenwa vs. Vincent Aboubakar

Nigeria goalkeeper Ikechukwu Ezenwa could not have a trickier baptism of fire as he looks to stake a permanent claim on the Super Eagles number one jersey. The FC Ifeanyi Ubah stopper will be in the direct line of fire of red-hot Vincent Aboubakar, a striker who has already netted four goals in four games for FC Porto this season, including a hat-trick against Moreirense.

Aboubakar is not usually the most potent goal scorer for the Indomitable Lions, with 18 goals in 60 appearances, but he does pick his moments to deliver. A typical example is his AFCON-wining strike against Egypt this year.

Ezenwa needs to earn his pay on the day when faced with the very experienced Aboubakar, but with adequate cover from the defensive duo of William Troost-Ekong and Leon Balogun, he should possibly see out the Aboubakar threat.

Wilfred Ndidi vs. Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting

Two Premier League 'giants' will slug it out in a potentially decisive battle. Leicester City midfielder Wilfred Ndidi will be tasked with the responsibility of man-marking Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting, the 6 ft 3in forward from Stoke City who complements his height with pace.

In the absence of Jacques Zoua, who played a withdrawn role behind the main striker during the AFCON triumph in Gabon, Broos is likely to deploy Choupo-Moting, a player more naturally suited for the job.

Ndidi, one of two defensive midfielders to be fielded by Rohr on the day, needs to track the run and movement of the man who will play in the 'hole' for Cameroon. Failure to do so will afford both Choupo-Moting and Aboubakar an easy linkup, an outcome which could be damaging on Nigeria's defence.

Elderson Echiejile vs. Christian Bassogog

Christian Bassogog embodies the Indomitable Lions' biggest threat moving forward, and he could be in for a profitable day against Elderson Echiejile, a player, who despite earning 53 international caps for Nigeria, has never really convinced his critics.

China-based Bassogog is a player blessed with stamina, skill, and pace, qualities he will fancy using to his advantage against left back Echiejile, who is not known to be the quickest defender, and often displaying poor positional sense.

John Mikel Obi vs. Sebastien Siani

John Mikel Obi has recovered just in time from a long injury layoff to make the Super Eagles squad for this game. The veteran captain has rolled back the years in recent outings for the Super Eagles, with Rohr preferring to utilise him as his most advanced midfielder in a three-man setup, a decision which saw him score in a FIFA World Cup qualifier against Algeria earlier this year.

His fitness level could be put to test when he comes up against Sebastien Siani, a hardworking midfielder who covers just about every blade of grass on the pitch. Mikel is a player renowned for his intelligence on the ball but not his mobility, and he could be in for a huge test against the 30-year-old KV Oostende man, who only made his international debut in 2015 against Nigeria, but has developed into the driving force in the Indomitable Lions midfield.

Odion Ighalo vs. Fabrice Ondoa

Striker Odion Ighalo has been handed an international lifeline as a result of his recent goal-scoring form in the Chinese Super League with Changchun Yatai. The Nigerian forward has good memories of facing Cameroon, netting the second of his three international goals against the Indomitable Lions in 2015.

He comes face-to-face with an inspired Fabrice Ondoa in goal for Cameroon, a young goalkeeper who is the latest in the line of successful Cameroonian shot-stoppers. A major weakness for Ondoa is his lack of height, and his questionable ball distribution could be his Achilles heel.

Ighalo needs to pressure the goalkeeper at every given opportunity, which could force him to make mistakes, and the striker must ensure he is clinical when presented with even half a chance.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Cmoke wrote:The fact that ESPNFC surprisingly identified Ighalo as a key matchup 19 hours b4 Inneranus outed him as a starter suggests that EspnFC probably also got the expo.

Tweet
19 hours ago

Nigeria and Cameroon face off at the Godswill Akpabio International Stadium in Uyo on Friday, in the first of two crucial FIFA World Cup qualifiers in three days.

What could the coaches -- Gernot Rohr and Hugo Broos respectively -- be thinking tactically when both teams renew their rivalry? Here are five key individual battles the bosses will be keeping in mind.

Nigeria goalkeeper Ikechukwu Ezenwa could not have a trickier baptism of fire as he looks to stake a permanent claim on the Super Eagles number one jersey. The FC Ifeanyi Ubah stopper will be in the direct line of fire of red-hot Vincent Aboubakar, a striker who has already netted four goals in four games for FC Porto this season, including a hat-trick against Moreirense.

Aboubakar is not usually the most potent goal scorer for the Indomitable Lions, with 18 goals in 60 appearances, but he does pick his moments to deliver. A typical example is his AFCON-wining strike against Egypt this year.

Ezenwa needs to earn his pay on the day when faced with the very experienced Aboubakar, but with adequate cover from the defensive duo of William Troost-Ekong and Leon Balogun, he should possibly see out the Aboubakar threat.

Two Premier League 'giants' will slug it out in a potentially decisive battle. Leicester City midfielder Wilfred Ndidi will be tasked with the responsibility of man-marking Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting, the 6 ft 3in forward from Stoke City who complements his height with pace.

In the absence of Jacques Zoua, who played a withdrawn role behind the main striker during the AFCON triumph in Gabon, Broos is likely to deploy Choupo-Moting, a player more naturally suited for the job.

Ndidi, one of two defensive midfielders to be fielded by Rohr on the day, needs to track the run and movement of the man who will play in the 'hole' for Cameroon. Failure to do so will afford both Choupo-Moting and Aboubakar an easy linkup, an outcome which could be damaging on Nigeria's defence.

Christian Bassogog embodies the Indomitable Lions' biggest threat moving forward, and he could be in for a profitable day against Elderson Echiejile, a player, who despite earning 53 international caps for Nigeria, has never really convinced his critics.

China-based Bassogog is a player blessed with stamina, skill, and pace, qualities he will fancy using to his advantage against left back Echiejile, who is not known to be the quickest defender, and often displaying poor positional sense.

John Mikel Obi has recovered just in time from a long injury layoff to make the Super Eagles squad for this game. The veteran captain has rolled back the years in recent outings for the Super Eagles, with Rohr preferring to utilise him as his most advanced midfielder in a three-man setup, a decision which saw him score in a FIFA World Cup qualifier against Algeria earlier this year.

His fitness level could be put to test when he comes up against Sebastien Siani, a hardworking midfielder who covers just about every blade of grass on the pitch. Mikel is a player renowned for his intelligence on the ball but not his mobility, and he could be in for a huge test against the 30-year-old KV Oostende man, who only made his international debut in 2015 against Nigeria, but has developed into the driving force in the Indomitable Lions midfield.

Striker Odion Ighalo has been handed an international lifeline as a result of his recent goal-scoring form in the Chinese Super League with Changchun Yatai. The Nigerian forward has good memories of facing Cameroon, netting the second of his three international goals against the Indomitable Lions in 2015.

He comes face-to-face with an inspired Fabrice Ondoa in goal for Cameroon, a young goalkeeper who is the latest in the line of successful Cameroonian shot-stoppers. A major weakness for Ondoa is his lack of height, and his questionable ball distribution could be his Achilles heel.

Ighalo needs to pressure the goalkeeper at every given opportunity, which could force him to make mistakes, and the striker must ensure he is clinical when presented with even half a chance.
You do not need expo. I predicted this lineup even before Akpeyi was injured. The only one I got wrong was Etebo ahead of Simon. If you read the way Rohr thinks then you can be pretty close.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Had no choice but to go go back to my Kodi box for this game.

Found a add-on and installed it. There's only one link found for the Naija - Cam game. Hopefully it's useful when game starts. Link will be active 1 hour to the game.

Sports World.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

balo wrote:Had no choice but to go go back to my Kodi box for this game.

Found a add-on and installed it. There's only one link found for the Naija - Cam game. Hopefully it's useful when game starts. Link will be active 1 hour to the game.

Sports World.
There is another addon BOOM which has a bunch of sports channels They have BT sport 2 which is slated to show the game as well.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

metalalloy wrote:
balo wrote:Had no choice but to go go back to my Kodi box for this game.

Sports World.
There is another addon BOOM which has a bunch of sports channels They have BT sport 2 which is slated to show the game as well.
Thank you. Let me add that one too.

http://i4pro.co.uk/kodi/repo/
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I have Supremacy sports addon that has BT sports. But when i click on it shows BT Sports 1 , 2 , and 3 esch with 9 links. Which one is showing it? I intend to click on all 27 links if necessary.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

1naija wrote:I have Supremacy sports addon that has BT sports. But when i click on it shows BT Sports 1 , 2 , and 3 esch with 9 links. Which one is showing it? I intend to click on all 27 links if necessary.

BT Sport 2 or BT Sport Live.

Yeye awoof professor..
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

1naija wrote:I have Supremacy sports addon that has BT sports. But when i click on it shows BT Sports 1 , 2 , and 3 esch with 9 links. Which one is showing it? I intend to click on all 27 links if necessary.
Chei! Man must watch this game - one way or the other :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

what time does game come on
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

Thank God for Mobdro!
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

Match starts 5pm Nigerian time
I will post working links 10 mins to time. Links plenty
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

jette1 wrote:what time does game come on
It depends where you are
Uk- 5pm
USA- 12pm ET
Nigeria- 5pm
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

naijaguy wrote:Match starts 5pm Nigerian time
Thanks in advance - brother. Forumers will greatly appreciate your efforts and niceness :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Game is listed here-ATDHE.NET - GOATD ...do not know if they will show it.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
zakixxtra
Egg
Egg

Post by zakixxtra »

You guys are the best.
The most reliable addon on kodi is mobdro. You can also download this addon on any android phones for those of us who will be at work when the game start.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Me too except I did not expect Ighalo to start.

I am actually glad Ezenwa is there instead of Akpeyi who lacks confidence in goal.

Cmoke

Enugu II wrote:
Cmoke wrote:The fact that ESPNFC surprisingly identified Ighalo as a key matchup 19 hours b4 Inneranus outed him as a starter suggests that EspnFC probably also got the expo.

Tweet
19 hours ago

You do not need expo. I predicted this lineup even before Akpeyi was injured. The only one I got wrong was Etebo ahead of Simon. If you read the way Rohr thinks then you can be pretty close.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

BT2 just mentioned they will be showing the game.

Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Good,

Can CE count on our otherwise useless UK folks to stream it?

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
balo wrote:BT2 just mentioned they will be showing the game.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Odas wrote:
naijaguy wrote:Match starts 5pm Nigerian time
Thanks in advance - brother. Forumers will greatly appreciate your efforts and niceness :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
See happiness for awoof . Na people like you dey dance at the smell of stew. :D
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
thenewmagnet
Egg
Egg

Post by thenewmagnet »

Cmoke wrote:Good,

Can CE count on our otherwise useless UK folks to stream it?

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
balo wrote:BT2 just mentioned they will be showing the game.
Really STAY THERE YOU GO WAIT TIRE :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

What time is the match? I need to get out of office...
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
zakixxtra
Egg
Egg

Post by zakixxtra »

It depends where you are
Uk- 5pm
USA- 12pm ET
Nigeria- 5pm