THE RUSH FOR RUSSIA: THE 2018 WC ROLL CALL

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: THE RUSH FOR RUSSIA: THE 2018 WC ROLL CALL

Post by anointed »

6 more countries to go
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Switzerland and Croatia in
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Qualified
Russia
Brazil
Iran
Japan
Mexico
Belgium
South Korea
Saudi Arabia
Germany
England
Spain
Nigeria
Egypt
Costa Rica
Poland
Iceland
Serbia
Portugal
France
Uruguay
Argentina
Colombia
Panama
Senegal
Morocco
Tunisia
Switzerland
Croatia
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

And Australia!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Sweden and Denmark

Wha choo looking at?!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

PERU!!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

The Complete List
Russia
Brazil
Iran
Japan
Mexico
Belgium
South Korea
Saudi Arabia
Germany
England
Spain
Nigeria
Egypt
Costa Rica
Poland
Iceland
Serbia
Portugal
France
Uruguay
Argentina
Colombia
Panama
Senegal
Morocco
Tunisia
Switzerland
Croatia
Sweden
Denmark
Australia
Peru
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

And the gate is now shut. Better luck next time to the countries who failed to make it in. Special thoughts spared for the Kenkey eating dwarfs from Kumasi who go by the name the Dimmed stars of Ghana.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho