THE RUSH FOR RUSSIA: THE 2018 WC ROLL CALL

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: RUSSIA 2018 COUNTRY ROLL CALL

Post by Kabalega »

Undertaker wrote:
Kabalega wrote:This is easy....
add Germany, Italy, England, Tunisia, CIV, e.t.c....
Dude, Italy is second in their group behind Spain. Tunisia? Really? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
So?
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

South Korea's 0-0 draw at Uzbekistan earlier today was enough to clinch a Russia 2018. One of Saudi Arabia or Australia will also go through today while the loser will play Syria in a 2-legged playoff and the winner will play the 4th position of CONCACAF which would most likely be one of US or Hondurad
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Russia
Brazil
Iran
Japan
Mexico
Belgium
South Korea

through to Russia
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Saudi Arabia pips Japan 1-0 and edges Australia to the WC via a marginally better GD. Australia will now meet Syria next month in a 2-legged playoff and in November, if they win, meet one of USA or Honduras in a last attempt to make it to Russia.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Qualified
Russia
Brazil
Iran
Japan
Mexico
Belgium
South Korea
Saudi Arabia
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: TO RUSSIA FOR THE CUP: THE 2018 WC ROLL CALL

Post by bret- hart »

Why did the teams in Saudi Arabia's group play the final group games at different times? I smell Arab ojoro.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

bret- hart wrote:Why did the teams in Saudi Arabia's group play the final group games at different times? I smell Arab ojoro.
That continent is an absurdly spreadsheet of a continent. Australia played Thailand at home hours ago. Just Imagine the time difference btw Australia and Saudi Arabia. Most Aussies would have been asleep by the time the Saudi/Japan game finished but I agree; matches should have been synchronized.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

anointed wrote:South Korea's 0-0 draw at Uzbekistan earlier today was enough to clinch a Russia 2018. One of Saudi Arabia or Australia will also go through today while the loser will play Syria in a 2-legged playoff and the winner will play the 4th position of CONCACAF which would most likely be one of US or Hondurad

Korea no dey tia??? since their 2nd showing in 86, dem neva miss.
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Germany and England reach Russia
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Qualified
Russia
Brazil
Iran
Japan
Mexico
Belgium
South Korea
Saudi Arabia
Germany
England
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: THE RUSH FOR RUSSIA: THE 2018 WC ROLL CALL

Post by anointed »

Spain pique Russia 2018 ticket.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Qualified
Russia
Brazil
Iran
Japan
Mexico
Belgium
South Korea
Saudi Arabia
Germany
England
Spain
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

NAIJA

The eagles have landed
Last edited by anointed on Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Qualified
Russia
Brazil
Iran
Japan
Mexico
Belgium
South Korea
Saudi Arabia
Germany
England
Spain
Nigeria
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

First in AFRICA
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Kabalega wrote:This is easy....
add Germany, Italy, England, Tunisia, CIV, e.t.c....
Add Tibet and Uganda,up Eagles anyway!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Los Ticos of Costa Rica in
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Qualified
Russia
Brazil
Iran
Japan
Mexico
Belgium
South Korea
Saudi Arabia
Germany
England
Spain
Nigeria
Costa Rica
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Poland & Egypt through
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Qualified
Russia
Brazil
Iran
Japan
Mexico
Belgium
South Korea
Saudi Arabia
Germany
England
Spain
Nigeria
Costa Rica
Egypt
Poland
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

CAF
Nigeria
Egypt

UEFA
Russia
Germany
England
Poland
Belgium
Spain

AFC
South Korea
Iran
Saudi Arabia
Japan

CONMEBOL
Brazil

CONCACAF
Mexico
Costa Rica
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Iceland (these guys again) and Serbia claim their tickets
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Qualified
Russia
Brazil
Iran
Japan
Mexico
Belgium
South Korea
Saudi Arabia
Germany
England
Spain
Nigeria
Costa Rica
Egypt
Poland
Iceland
Serbia
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...