Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:00 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:46 pm 

Undertaker wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
This is easy....
add Germany, Italy, England, Tunisia, CIV, e.t.c....

Dude, Italy is second in their group behind Spain. Tunisia? Really? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
So?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:34 pm 

South Korea's 0-0 draw at Uzbekistan earlier today was enough to clinch a Russia 2018. One of Saudi Arabia or Australia will also go through today while the loser will play Syria in a 2-legged playoff and the winner will play the 4th position of CONCACAF which would most likely be one of US or Hondurad

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:35 pm 

Russia
Brazil
Iran
Japan
Mexico
Belgium
South Korea

through to Russia

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:28 pm 

Saudi Arabia pips Japan 1-0 and edges Australia to the WC via a marginally better GD. Australia will now meet Syria next month in a 2-legged playoff and in November, if they win, meet one of USA or Honduras in a last attempt to make it to Russia.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:29 pm 

Qualified
Russia
Brazil
Iran
Japan
Mexico
Belgium
South Korea
Saudi Arabia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:35 pm 

Why did the teams in Saudi Arabia's group play the final group games at different times? I smell Arab ojoro.

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:53 pm 

bret- hart wrote:
Why did the teams in Saudi Arabia's group play the final group games at different times? I smell Arab ojoro.

That continent is an absurdly spreadsheet of a continent. Australia played Thailand at home hours ago. Just Imagine the time difference btw Australia and Saudi Arabia. Most Aussies would have been asleep by the time the Saudi/Japan game finished but I agree; matches should have been synchronized.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:23 am 

anointed wrote:
South Korea's 0-0 draw at Uzbekistan earlier today was enough to clinch a Russia 2018. One of Saudi Arabia or Australia will also go through today while the loser will play Syria in a 2-legged playoff and the winner will play the 4th position of CONCACAF which would most likely be one of US or Hondurad

Korea no dey tia??? since their 2nd showing in 86, dem neva miss.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:53 pm 

Germany and England reach Russia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:54 pm 

Qualified
Russia
Brazil
Iran
Japan
Mexico
Belgium
South Korea
Saudi Arabia
Germany
England

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:56 pm 

Spain pique Russia 2018 ticket.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:57 pm 

Qualified
Russia
Brazil
Iran
Japan
Mexico
Belgium
South Korea
Saudi Arabia
Germany
England
Spain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:52 pm 

NAIJA

The eagles have landed

Last edited by anointed on Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:54 pm 

Qualified
Russia
Brazil
Iran
Japan
Mexico
Belgium
South Korea
Saudi Arabia
Germany
England
Spain
Nigeria

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:55 pm 

First in AFRICA

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:35 pm 

Kabalega wrote:
This is easy....
add Germany, Italy, England, Tunisia, CIV, e.t.c....

Add Tibet and Uganda,up Eagles anyway!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:00 am 

Los Ticos of Costa Rica in

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:01 am 

Qualified
Russia
Brazil
Iran
Japan
Mexico
Belgium
South Korea
Saudi Arabia
Germany
England
Spain
Nigeria
Costa Rica

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:17 pm 

Poland & Egypt through

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:18 pm 

Qualified
Russia
Brazil
Iran
Japan
Mexico
Belgium
South Korea
Saudi Arabia
Germany
England
Spain
Nigeria
Costa Rica
Egypt
Poland

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:22 pm 

CAF
Nigeria
Egypt

UEFA
Russia
Germany
England
Poland
Belgium
Spain

AFC
South Korea
Iran
Saudi Arabia
Japan

CONMEBOL
Brazil

CONCACAF
Mexico
Costa Rica

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:38 pm 

Iceland (these guys again) and Serbia claim their tickets

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:39 pm 

Qualified
Russia
Brazil
Iran
Japan
Mexico
Belgium
South Korea
Saudi Arabia
Germany
England
Spain
Nigeria
Costa Rica
Egypt
Poland
Iceland
Serbia

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next