LIVERPOOL NEWS 2017/18

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
LIVERPOOL NEWS 2017/18

Post by anointed »

I need you Scousers to comment on this:
On this day 2010 Southampton's team was:

Mignolet
Clyne
Lovren
Van Dijk
Milner
Lallana
Keita
Can
Mane
Lambert
Oxlade-Chamberlain

: On this day 2017 Liverpools team is

Mignolet
Clyne
Lovren
Van Dijk
Milner
Lallana
Keita
Can
Mane
Lambert
Oxlade-Chamberlain
Last edited by anointed on Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
icee
Egg
Egg
Re: IS THERE A LIVERPOOL SEASON THREAD HERE?

Post by icee »

I don't think so.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Was Mane there in 2010?So Southampton's is Liverpool wife that they just produced players for them.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Van Dijk is not in Pool at the moment
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

anointed, have Can, Keita and Milner played for Southampton?

Is Lambert still at Liverpool? Take time o!
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

The YeyeMan wrote:anointed, have Can, Keita and Milner played for Southampton?

Is Lambert still at Liverpool? Take time o!
That's why I put it in quotes. I ain't the author. I posted the stuff on my phone while standing at a mall so no in-depth research was done.

Meanwhile, the latest gist in from Merseyside is that Ox said that, "last week we beat Arsenal".
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

Watched Woodburn a few times now for Liverpool and watched him yesterday as he debuted for Wales. Woodburn is the next Liverpool talisman . Watch out for him
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

icee wrote:Watched Woodburn a few times now for Liverpool and watched him yesterday as he debuted for Wales. Woodburn is the next Liverpool talisman . Watch out for him
Nonsense.........................Liverpool has ONLY..................

One Talisman :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

zee wrote:
icee wrote:Watched Woodburn a few times now for Liverpool and watched him yesterday as he debuted for Wales. Woodburn is the next Liverpool talisman . Watch out for him
Nonsense.........................Liverpool has ONLY..................

One Talisman :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs:
There's space for diverging opinions.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Clyne has been reported to be out for an extended period of time.

Hello to The Ox. Just in case Klopp needs help there.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Please change the title and make it the official Liverpool thread, i also like to follow Liverpool
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

benteke wrote:Please change the title and make it the official Liverpool thread, i also like to follow Liverpool
KPOm so you are mister follow follow.lol
This weekend their game against City will be game of the week.Hope they collect 3 points,Stoke also slow down Manu.
Beloved bounce back to their best and Chelsea open yash like on game one.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

kajifu wrote:
benteke wrote:Please change the title and make it the official Liverpool thread, i also like to follow Liverpool
This weekend their game against City will be game of the week.Hope they collect 3 points,Stoke also slow down Manu.

I love football, i enjoy the good stuff posted on the Arsenal season thread too, as well as super eagles it's good to you all celebrating and united by the people's game :thumbs:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Is he a Liverpool fan?

And you, are you a Liverpool fan?

Did any Liverpool fan ask for help in setting up a thread?

Are u not a Manure fan? Which one consign you?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

txj wrote:
Is he a Liverpool fan?

We are not enemies, even though i support Man United primarily, but i do follow other English clubs as well.
I'm won't mind seeing a Liverpool season thread.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

kajifu wrote:
I think City will lose to Liverpool.
They struggled to win their first few.

Kajifu. Do you think Arsenal will struggle to finish top 4 ?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

balo wrote:Clyne has been reported to be out for an extended period of time.

Hello to The Ox. Just in case Klopp needs help there.
Gbola, e be like sey the rejection pain you well well. Considering the amount of women that reject you in your miserable life, I'd assumed you'd be used to it by now. :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: LIVERPOOL SEASON THREAD 2017/18

Post by txj »

Liverpool season thread:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

txj wrote:
Is he a Liverpool fan?

:clap:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

txj wrote:Liverpool season thread:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We demand a Liverpool season thread !

Anointed, do the honourable and ammend the title
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Liverpool fan tears into Jurgen Klopp

Liverpool fan Frank tore into manager Jurgen Klopp after his side 1-1 draw at home to Burnley.

Speaking to Robbie Savage and George Riley on 606, Frank fumed: "We’ve got one of the biggest circuses at Anfield at this moment, at Liverpool football club, and the biggest clown of the lot is Jurgen Klopp.

"Today, we looked good looking forward, and guess what? There was no plan B, and no plan C. Well, I’ll give you plan A for Jurgen Klopp: You’ve had your time, son. At the end of the day, thank you very much but I want a manager that needs to understand football reasons to show that you build a team from the back, mate!

"The defence needs to be sorted out! He should have done this. There’s no point in us signing midfielders, and looking good going forward. We need a defence, mate, and he hasn’t addressed this since the first day he arrived!"

sauce: Southwest Chipotle

Discontent simmering in Merseyside, is Brendan Kloppgers under gegenpressure?
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Coach wrote:Liverpool fan tears into Jurgen Klopp

Liverpool fan Frank tore into manager Jurgen Klopp after his side 1-1 draw at home to Burnley.

Speaking to Robbie Savage and George Riley on 606, Frank fumed: "We’ve got one of the biggest circuses at Anfield at this moment, at Liverpool football club, and the biggest clown of the lot is Jurgen Klopp.

"Today, we looked good looking forward, and guess what? There was no plan B, and no plan C. Well, I’ll give you plan A for Jurgen Klopp: You’ve had your time, son. At the end of the day, thank you very much but I want a manager that needs to understand football reasons to show that you build a team from the back, mate!

"The defence needs to be sorted out! He should have done this. There’s no point in us signing midfielders, and looking good going forward. We need a defence, mate, and he hasn’t addressed this since the first day he arrived!"

sauce: Southwest Chipotle

Discontent simmering in Merseyside, is Brendan Kloppgers under gegenpressure?
Person wey dey go circus na wetin dem dey call am....
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

benteke wrote:
kajifu wrote:
I think City will lose to Liverpool.
They struggled to win their first few.

Kajifu. Do you think Arsenal will struggle to finish top 4 ?
I think we will finish top 4,spurs,Liverpool are already showing some weakness that we can take advantage If We turn up and start firing top 4 is guarantee, but if Wenger keep going to big games set the team up like he did against Liverpool we are going to finish outside top 4.
Also Manu is not safe,let early result not fool you guys,hopeful today Everton and beloved show up.