This is very bad!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

naijaguy
Egg
Egg
This is very bad!!!

Post by naijaguy »

What is wrong with Nigeria? Crtv, a cameroon tv station will show the match live but no Nigeria station will.. A match that will be played in Nigeria oo..
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: This is very bad!!!

Post by 1naija »

naijaguy wrote:What is wrong with Nigeria? Crtv, a cameroon tv station will show the match live but no Nigeria station will.. A match that will be played in Nigeria oo..

It's common practice especially if TV and Pay Per View agreements dictate so. Certainly it's not because Nigeria lack the capability to televise games when they televise even local games.

What you are asking is that why are there no Awoof channels showing the game.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Won't be shown on BeinSports Connect.
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

1naija wrote:
naijaguy wrote:What is wrong with Nigeria? Crtv, a cameroon tv station will show the match live but no Nigeria station will.. A match that will be played in Nigeria oo..

It's common practice especially if TV and Pay Per View agreements dictate so. Certainly it's not because Nigeria lack the capability to televise games when they televise even local games.

But why will our own be different? Take a look at other countries, for e.g Ghana, supersports is there but that won't stop GBC from showing their match also. Same goes for all other countries. It's really a big shame
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

Synopsis wrote:Won't be shown on BeinSports Connect.
Hopefully those of us outside the UK will see an online link from Bt sports or Crtv to watch
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

naijaguy wrote:
1naija wrote:

But why will our own be different? Take a look at other countries, for e.g Ghana, supersports is there but that won't stop GBC from showing their match also. Same goes for all other countries. It's really a big shame
I agree. Not saying it's right ... just pointing out it'd not unusual, especially if the NFF agreed to a deal that gives exclusive right to someone who wants to distribute it in different manner to recoup his investment. We know Nigeria and the NFF are broke so we can't really compare to other countries who make not be that cash strapped. Again I am not excusing it, I am just saying it happens.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

But don't despair. As long as we have uncle Mental Alloy, all hopes for finding awoof channels is not lost. If it's out there he will find it! :D
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Stop believing that Nigeria will do the right thing!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

As long as I hear naija collect 3 points, I don't care if it's shown or not. Una dey give persin heart wahala with una commentary sef
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

This is when the so called Naija Billionaires -Dagonte, Adenuga, Alakija, Otedola - should step in

The fake pastor, TB Joshua can also contribute to get this on TV for the masses
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Isn't DSTV showing the game live on SS3?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

green4life wrote:Isn't DSTV showing the game live on SS3?
Yes, but that is cable and doesn't count. We are looking for Awoof here. :rotf:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

1naija wrote:
Mcshew. Yeye pipul. Typical naijarians :lol:
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

1naija wrote:
Kai! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Ol'boy I beg no vex say I never reach out. I hope you are yours are doing okay over there in Houston. I cover una with the blood of Jesus...Amen!
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

1naija wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I heard rumors that some Naija people, whose houses were not flooded in Houston, are going to the shelters for free food :mad:
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Rawlings wrote:
1naija wrote:
I heard rumors that some Naija people, whose houses were not flooded in Houston, are going to the shelters for free food :mad:
Not cool. You need to cut the $#% :roll:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Yes! 5.15 pm... :thumbs:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

1naija wrote:It's common practice especially if TV and Pay Per View agreements dictate so. Certainly it's not because Nigeria lack the capability to televise games when they televise even local games.

Actually, we do...
For even those local games are televised by South Africa's Super Sport.

But of course, if it is the "inauguration" of any Govt House's mosque or chapel, or any one of the several 'First Ladies' (local govt, state or federal) "poverty alleviation program" distribution of rice or vegetable oil, several Nigerian stations will be falling over themselves to provide live coverage.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

1naija wrote:I agree. Not saying it's right ... just pointing out it'd not unusual, especially if the NFF agreed to a deal that gives exclusive right to someone who wants to distribute it in different manner to recoup his investment. We know Nigeria and the NFF are broke so we can't really compare to other countries who make not be that cash strapped. Again I am not excusing it, I am just saying it happens.
Nope! Nigeria is not that "broke"....

For starters, the monies frittered away on various delegations of state governors, political party chairmen and nebulous "aides" flying First Class to (and lodging in luxury hotels in) London to see Oga Buhari would easily have taken care of providing live coverage for 180 million Nigerians.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Gotti wrote:
1naija wrote:I agree. Not saying it's right ... just pointing out it'd not unusual, especially if the NFF agreed to a deal that gives exclusive right to someone who wants to distribute it in different manner to recoup his investment. We know Nigeria and the NFF are broke so we can't really compare to other countries who make not be that cash strapped. Again I am not excusing it, I am just saying it happens.
Nope! Nigeria is not that "broke"....

For starters, the monies frittered away on various delegations of state governors, political party chairmen and nebulous "aides" flying First Class to (and lodging in luxury hotels in) London to see Oga Buhari would easily have taken care of providing live coverage for 180 million Nigerians.
SO the Money that should be used for the betterment of Nigeria is being used by individuals who are in a position to improve the place so they jump on a jet and watch Nigeria V Cameroon on BT Sport in a Kensington apartment :clap: They are not broke but if the money doesn't filter down Nigeria is broken!
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Gotti wrote:
1naija wrote:It's common practice especially if TV and Pay Per View agreements dictate so. Certainly it's not because Nigeria lack the capability to televise games when they televise even local games.

Actually, we do...
For even those local games are televised by South Africa's Super Sport.

But of course, if it is the "inauguration" of any Govt House's mosque or chapel, or any one of the several 'First Ladies' (local govt, state or federal) "poverty alleviation program" distribution of rice or vegetable oil, several Nigerian stations will be falling over themselves to provide live coverage.
Chief Gotti, but you know those "activities" pay. That is how the people who broadcast these things feed their families. And afuta you film those things they usually give you souvenirs and plus including cash.

Dem no dey share money for Eagus mash.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Rawlings wrote:
1naija wrote:
This is somethign you shoudlnt joke about you stupid piece of turd
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

I don't think this is the fault of the NFF. The major TV stations in the country should bid for the broadcasting rights of all senior international games. That is how it is done everywhere. Usually, the national broadcasting stations or free to air stations are given first refusal. In England for example, even though BT and Sky are buying all the rights, ITV, which is free to air still has the rights to senior international games. NTA, AIT and even Channels TV are sleeping.
yes o