Ndidi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Shownoja
Egg
Egg
Ndidi

Post by Shownoja »

If Kante played like Ndidi did today, we will not hear word. Apart from the first 10 minutes, he owned the midfield. Everyone else could play because he was there cleaning up everything. He even went forward towards the end of the second half and was damn effective too.

Solid performance. Very solid.
To stop trying is to start dying
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ndidi

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

Shownoja wrote:If Kante played like Ndidi did today, we will not hear word. Apart from the first 10 minutes, he owned the midfield. Everyone else could play because he was there cleaning up everything. He even went forward towards the end of the second half and was damn effective too.

Solid performance. Very solid.

Kpom!!!

I even read someone asking if he is really a SE material in the game thread, I just shook my head.
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

abeg edon do; no be cameroon again abi na spain
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

jette1 wrote:abeg edon do; no be cameroon again abi na spain
Against the African champions? Give credit man. He was absolutely on fire.
To stop trying is to start dying
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

He nullified the threat of the most dangerous Lion IMO, Andre Zambo Anguissa.
I am happy