We will qualify on September 4

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
We will qualify on September 4

Post by 1naija »

We will beat Cameroon in Uyo and Yaounde, which should qualify us for the WC from this group regardless of what happens afterwards . I see us winning 2 - 0 in Uyo and 2-1 in yaounde.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg
Re: We will qualify on September 4

Post by Synopsis »

We would need a Algeria-Zambia draw in one of the matches.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

See mouth, ypu people still dey make mouth with the likes of simone, Akpeyi and Awazie
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

1naija wrote:We will beat Cameroon in Uyo and Yaounde, which should qualify us for the WC from this group regardless of what happens afterwards . I see us winning 2 - 0 in Uyo and 2-1 in yaounde.
Hmm, we don bigin again-oo! E be like say we no go eva learn to no make maut, na wah! Smol time now, we go bigin cry, dey look for sombodi wey we go blam
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Bigpokey24 wrote:See mouth, ypu people still dey make mouth with the likes of simone, Mikel, Akpeyi and Awazie

You dey mind them? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Undertaker wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:See mouth, ypu people still dey make mouth with the likes of simone, Mikel, Akpeyi and Awazie

Awaziem is top notch. The only problem areas in the team are the positions where Akpeyi and Echiejile play.

Why are you agreeing with BigPunkey? You never do!

1naija may just be right.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

truetalk wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

Awaziem is top notch. The only problem areas in the team are the positions where Akpeyi and Echiejile play.

Why are you agreeing with BigPunkey? You never do!

1naija may just be right.
Because for the first time BP was being honest by saying this team is below average with Mikel on the team!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Odas wrote:
1naija wrote:We will beat Cameroon in Uyo and Yaounde, which should qualify us for the WC from this group regardless of what happens afterwards . I see us winning 2 - 0 in Uyo and 2-1 in yaounde.
Hmm, we don bigin again-oo! E be like say we no go eva learn to no make maut, na wah! Smol time now, we go bigin cry, dey look for sombodi wey we go blam
Uncle Odas , it's peope with fear fear mindset like yours that got got us in the bad shape we are in. Germany , Brazil, and Italy don't go into any game thinking they wont win. When i was playing the game at the highest level ...the clear lake soccer league, we used to crush opponents before we strp on the pitch. Thats the mindset Nigeria must develop again. We are the better of the two teams.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

I'll be happy with 2pts, not setting myself up for disappointment again. Been watching SE for 2 long,still suffering from the Denmark defeat. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Here we go again with your Johnny Walker's induced hepatic encephalopathy posting. Honestly you seriously need large dose of lactulose enema.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:I'll be happy with 2pts, not setting myself up for disappointment again. Been watching SE for 2 long,still suffering from the Denmark defeat. :thumb:

Look at this yeye man...... we will take nothing less than 4 points away from these two encounters....
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Of course 1naija is right. I do understand people managing their emotional energy by not wanting to hope, but Nigeria will be fine. A victory in Uyo and a draw in Younde will all but qualify us. Moses and Mike will make such a huge difference.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

waka-man wrote:Of course 1naija is right. I do understand people managing their emotional energy by not wanting to hope, but Nigeria will be fine. A victory in Uyo and a draw in Younde will all but qualify us. Moses and Mike will make such a huge difference.
Victory in Uyo. :D What was the result of our last game there?
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Robotnik wrote:
waka-man wrote:Of course 1naija is right. I do understand people managing their emotional energy by not wanting to hope, but Nigeria will be fine. A victory in Uyo and a draw in Younde will all but qualify us. Moses and Mike will make such a huge difference.
Victory in Uyo. :D What was the result of our last game there?
The last game at Uyo featuring the team we'll have for this game was a 3-1 win against Algeria.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
onwuatuegwu
Egg
Egg

Post by onwuatuegwu »

Pipe dreams. The zoo will be routed mark my word.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

No stress yourself.

All we need is split the 6 points with plantainers and we will be cool. It still leaves us 4 points ahead of them.

I dont see either Algeria or Zambia collecting all the 6 points from the other, so if they also split the 6 points, we will end this round at least 5 points ahead of dem two. Great if they tie both matches.

At a mininum, I see us qualifying if we beat Zambia in Uyo in October.

Cmoke :D :D :D :D

P.S.

I actually see us beating or drawing Cameroon in Younde. They tend to drop points there!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

^^^^ No way we split points. we get all 6 point ad we are in Russia. Why complicate issues? Getting 3 points in Oran will be harder than in Cameroon.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Makanaky
Egg
Egg

Post by Makanaky »

This thread has been duly bookmarked :taunt:
Nkono, Kunde, Massing, Tataw, Ebwelle , Pagal,Mbida, Mfede, Mbouh,Makanaky,Kana-Biyik,Oman-Biyik, Ekeke, Milla,.....Too Strong to be Intimidated, Too Stong to be defeated! Indomitable!!!! Marc Viven-Foe R.I.P!!!
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Makanaky wrote:This thread has been duly bookmarked :taunt:
I say the way these guys their hopes high eh? They know something we do not know.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Nope,

Your match is wrong!

Six points only gets us to 12 points, while either Zambia or Algeria can get to 7 points, and potentially get 13 points to close out the qualifying rounds.

So our 12 points will be a sure banker only if Zambia and Algeria split points during this round.

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D
bret- hart wrote:^^^^ No way we split points. we get all 6 point ad we are in Russia. Why complicate issues? Getting 3 points in Oran will be harder than in Cameroon.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

1naija wrote:
Odas wrote:
Uncle Odas , it's peope with fear fear mindset like yours that got got us in the bad shape we are in. Germany , Brazil, and Italy don't go into any game thinking they wont win. When i was playing the game at the highest level ...the clear lake soccer league, we used to crush opponents before we strp on the pitch. Thats the mindset Nigeria must develop again. We are the better of the two teams.
Uncle 1Naija, having such a mindset as you mentioned in your post is good, but how many times have we thought we will be crushing an opponent only for us to be crushed? With such in mind, I think it is best for us to be "quiet" and to let "the result" do the talking for us
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Odas wrote:
1naija wrote:
Odas wrote:
Uncle 1Naija, having such a mindset as you mentioned in your post is good, but how many times have we thought we will be crushing an opponent only for us to be crushed? With such in mind, I think it is best for us to be "quiet" and to let "the result" do the talking for us
But fans talk,as long as the players don't come out singing before the game there's nothing to worry about.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

You don talk am finish. :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "