Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

Funny How ...
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=282494
Page 1 of 1

Author:  1naija [ Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:23 am ]
Post subject:  Funny How ...

No one is talking about Uyo stadium being cursed.
No one is talking about Enyeama unretiring
No one is talking about how horrible Pinnik is



Add yours

Author:  Tbite [ Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Funny How ...

Pinnick is terrible, but I like his decision to stick to Uyo.

Enyeama is our best Keeper, but Ezenwa has potential.

The Uyo Stadium was never cursed, illiterates were busy spewing their rubbish. South South (Apart from the Rain), is one of the best places in Nigeria to host the SE.

Although Lagos would still be the best option and in the future, we will HAVE TO build that 65,000 plus stadium. It is a MUST.

Author:  theYemster [ Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Funny How ...

Tbite wrote:
Pinnick is terrible, but I like his decision to stick to Uyo.

Enyeama is our best Keeper, but Ezenwa has potential.

The Uyo Stadium was never cursed, illiterates were busy spewing their rubbish. South South (Apart from the Rain), is one of the best places in Nigeria to host the SE.

Although Lagos would still be the best option and in the future, we will HAVE TO build that 65,000 plus stadium. It is a MUST.

This performance happened inspite of Pinnick not because of him.

Too early about Ezenwa cos the team played well as a whole. We'll know more as time goes on. But he did well on the day.

The course nonsense was typical Nigerians. Many thankfully didn't put a lot of stock to it.

Lagos needs a national stadium. If they don't wanna rebuild the one in Surulere then maybe they should consider building a new one on Badagry, Ikorodu or Lekki/Epe. The Teslim Balogun stadium in my opinion should be converted into a multi-complex arena like the O2 Arena so the basketball league can use it.

Author:  Orion [ Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Funny How ...

There were people calling for Rohr's sack after the loss to SA even with the impossibly short timescales involved. It's always gonna be like that with knee-jerk fans. It's a good thing we have some level headed people in charge focused on the long game instead of making knee-jerk decisions.

Let's enjoy this win.

Author:  Sir V [ Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Funny How ...

No one is taking about home based coaches. :) :)

Author:  aruako1 [ Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Funny How ...

Maybe because we are still celebrating a grest victory? Pinnick is horrible. We do not give home based coaches the same opportunities as we give the foreign coaches. There I said it...It is not Rohr's fault though. He is doing the job he was appointed to do.

Author:  Eaglezbeak [ Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Funny How ...

The playing surface in Uyo is of a good standard anywhere else in Nigeria would have favoured Cameroon as for Enyeama he couldn't have played anyway and he Ezenwa deserved a chance after what that clown did (supposedly injured) did in the South Africa game and Pinnick can't take the credit for this result!

Author:  osita [ Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Funny How ...

1naija wrote:
No one is talking about Uyo stadium being cursed.
No one is talking about Enyeama unretiring
No one is talking about how horrible Pinnik is



Add yours


I disagree with your third point. Pinnink is very horrible and incompetent and that is a fact.

Author:  Bigpokey24 [ Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Funny How ...

Losing to SA was a good reason to fire Rohr..however nah worldcup naija folks dem care about...so going forward any single loss, I will shout fire the coach..because it sounds good

Author:  fabio [ Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Funny How ...

osita wrote:
1naija wrote:
No one is talking about Uyo stadium being cursed.
No one is talking about Enyeama unretiring
No one is talking about how horrible Pinnik is



Add yours


I disagree with your third point. Pinnink is very horrible and incompetent and that is a fact.

I disagree with you, Pinnick is the most successful NFF chairman from behind...

Author:  Damunk [ Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Funny How ...

1naija wrote:
No one is talking about Uyo stadium being cursed.
No one is talking about Enyeama unretiring
No one is talking about how horrible Pinnik is



Add yours
No-one is talking about fake injuries. :lol:

Author:  airwolex [ Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Funny How ...

The truth is that we don't have great players so if one or two of our star men are missing then anybody can beat us. We all see the difference Mikel, Moses, Balogun and even Ighalo made. Without them, the drop-off is too much to overcome.

Author:  Kabalega [ Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Funny How ...

Damunk wrote:
1naija wrote:
No one is talking about Uyo stadium being cursed.
No one is talking about Enyeama unretiring
No one is talking about how horrible Pinnik is



Add yours
No-one is talking about fake injuries. :lol:

No one is talking about Rohr.
Not even a simple pat on the back.

Author:  9jaMan [ Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Funny How ...

airwolex wrote:
The truth is that we don't have great players so if one or two of our star men are missing then anybody can beat us. We all see the difference Mikel, Moses, Balogun and even Ighalo made. Without them, the drop-off is too much to overcome.



That is why we need a coach that can select the best players all day without bias, football is all the quality of the players. So when a coach ignores quality the result is obvious like the game against SA

Author:  Tobi17 [ Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Funny How ...

airwolex wrote:
The truth is that we don't have great players so if one or two of our star men are missing then anybody can beat us. We all see the difference Mikel, Moses, Balogun and even Ighalo made. Without them, the drop-off is too much to overcome.

A lot of national teams are like that, always a bunch of average to promising sprinkling of young players clinging to the leadership and alpha quality of a select nucleus of star players(mostly experienced) for leadership. We saw the massive drop off in quality when we paraded mostly inexperienced players against a more experienced South African team...and the few experienced but "no so elite" players like Echejilie and Onazi could not make their much needed leadership count, see the difference today with the return of the big boys...then you look at teams like France and Germany with their depth and just wish your team had such abundance of quality.

Author:  Cellular [ Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Funny How ...

Tbite wrote:
Pinnick is terrible, but I like his decision to stick to Uyo.

Enyeama is our best Keeper, but Ezenwa has potential.

The Uyo Stadium was never cursed, illiterates were busy spewing their rubbish. South South (Apart from the Rain), is one of the best places in Nigeria to host the SE.

Although Lagos would still be the best option and in the future, we will HAVE TO build that 65,000 plus stadium. It is a MUST.


Kpom!

Author:  mcal [ Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Funny How ...

1naija wrote:
No one is talking about Uyo stadium being cursed...the stadium pitch was scuffed some parts, but seems the player studied it, grounds keepers did great work.
No one is talking about Enyeama unretiring...weda na him dey for post or not the result for be de same. He is more commanding and focused.
No one is talking about how horrible Pinnik is...he was lucky the guys poured their hearts out to win. I saw him glowing on tv, yeah give him some props because our criticism got to him.



Add yours

Author:  Damunk [ Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Funny How ...

Tobi17 wrote:
airwolex wrote:
The truth is that we don't have great players so if one or two of our star men are missing then anybody can beat us. We all see the difference Mikel, Moses, Balogun and even Ighalo made. Without them, the drop-off is too much to overcome.

A lot of national teams are like that, always a bunch of average to promising sprinkling of young players clinging to the leadership and alpha quality of a select nucleus of star players(mostly experienced) for leadership. We saw the massive drop off in quality when we paraded mostly inexperienced players against a more experienced South African team...and the few experienced but "no so elite" players like Echejilie and Onazi could not make their much needed leadership count, see the difference today with the return of the big boys...then you look at teams like France and Germany with their depth and just wish your team had such abundance of quality.
Exactly. It's what we see for example in the Carlings Cup when a bunch of young players is brought in without the biggest stars of the team and then struggle with teams a division or two below them.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/