Sign in if you're going to Russia in 2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Who is going to Russia 2018?

Post by The YeyeMan »

Nope!
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

I maybe going with wife and kid as a holiday destination. This racism issue is giving me a second thought
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Undertaker wrote:I know one person that will not be going..... tfco isn't going!
that will make two world cups in a row.

i want to go but in a group, a group who won't be afraid to throw hands if some drama pops off :)
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

King Futcha wrote:
Undertaker wrote:I know one person that will not be going..... tfco isn't going!

i want to go but in a group, a group who won't be afraid to throw hands if some drama pops off :)
:lol: :lol:

Nope! y'all have fun out there. This was why i made sure i went to Brazil. Skipping out on the next two.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Tfco isn't going
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Sign in if you're going to Russia in 2018

Post by The YeyeMan »

Mr. Piffington wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:Nope.

I've been attending World Cups since France 1998 but I'll be giving this one a miss.
Why?
Russia isn't a place I'd fancy going on holiday.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Janganza wrote:I will definitely be in Russia. My last World Cup attendance was Korea Japan. I can’t wait to start buying tickets.
Were you in Japan or South Korea? I was in Japan and caught the Nigeria vs England; and Senegal vs Sweden games. Japan was great fun. :thumb:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

Russia's political apparatus will do everything in their power to make Russia presentable to foreigners for the WC. You guys are over blowing this a bit, go and enjoy in my opinion.

Only issue is Russia is vast, this will provide for a massive logistical problem.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Vincent. wrote:God willing, I will be there.
Anyone who has the chance should go.
Where have you been hiding? :lol:

Good to see you back.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Janganza
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Janganza »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Janganza wrote:I will definitely be in Russia. My last World Cup attendance was Korea Japan. I can’t wait to start buying tickets.
Were you in Japan or South Korea? I was in Japan and caught the Nigeria vs England; and Senegal vs Sweden games. Japan was great fun. :thumb:
I was living in Seoul, South Korea then. I was there for a few years. Left the country a few months after the world cup. I was in Japan before the world cup.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

ElHadary wrote:Russia's political apparatus will do everything in their power to make Russia presentable to foreigners for the WC. You guys are over blowing this a bit, go and enjoy in my opinion.

Only issue is Russia is vast, this will provide for a massive logistical problem.
Qatar, nko?
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Janganza wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
I was living in Seoul, South Korea then. I was there for a few years. Left the country a few months after the world cup. I was in Japan before the world cup.
The Japanese were very hospitable. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to get to Seoul.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Janganza
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Janganza »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Janganza wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
The Japanese were very hospitable. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to get to Seoul.
Japan is one of the most hospitable place anyone can be. Talking about hospitality, did you try the subway trick :sneaky:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Janganza wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Janganza wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Japan is one of the most hospitable place anyone can be. Talking about hospitality, did you try the subway trick :sneaky:
No, what's that?
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
zoldsasok
Egg
Egg

Post by zoldsasok »

Planning to be there God willing and meet up with some CE folks like we did in Brazil
Janganza
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Janganza »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Janganza wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Janganza wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
No, what's that?
:biggrin:
Feign lost in subway and have girls rush you to help. They will insist on leading you to your destination abandoning wherever they’re going. It works like magic every time.
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

The YeyeMan wrote:
ElHadary wrote:Russia's political apparatus will do everything in their power to make Russia presentable to foreigners for the WC. You guys are over blowing this a bit, go and enjoy in my opinion.

Qatar, nko?
BRO don't get me started on Qatar. WC shouldn't even be held there to begin with.
jtosho
Egg
Egg

Post by jtosho »

By God's grace, i'll be in Russia to support the super eagles
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

King Futcha wrote:

Reminds me of when myself & 2 of my boys were looking for a spot to watch some Nigeria vs Ireland game. We searched online for spots with access to Setanta within 100 miles of our location. This was about 16 years ago. Well, when we got there, we were the only Nigerians and there were like 100 Irish guys. We got in, and we hesitated for about 10 seconds as all eyes zoned in on us. 1 guy said , let's sit on our hands and not shout if Nigeria scores. Another one said, sit close to an exit and swing in all directions as you make for the door if fight breaks out.

We were still holding our mini conference, when some in the crowd hollered in a deep Irish accent 'Come on in guys', the game is about to start.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Janganza wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Janganza wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Janganza wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
No, what's that?
:biggrin:
Feign lost in subway and have girls rush you to help. They will insist on leading you to your destination abandoning wherever they’re going. It works like magic every time.
:lol: Well, the women were certainly friendly back then.... :wink:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

The YeyeMan wrote:

Good to see you back.
Thanks chief. I have a lot of other responsibilities nowadays, so there is little time to chat on CE.

By the way, you should go to Russia if you can. Don't believe everything you read about the Russians.
Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Messi are like good caviar, tender pine-nuts, chemical-free sea salt, and the purest of virgin olive oils, said one of the world's greatest chefs, Ferran Adria of El Bulli restaurant, Before Barca went on to wallop Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabeu.

“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. Football is like that. When I watch Barcelona, it is art” — Arsène Wenger, August 2009
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Vincent. wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

Good to see you back.
Thanks chief. I have a lot of other responsibilities nowadays, so there is little time to chat on CE.

By the way, you should go to Russia if you can. Don't believe everything you read about the Russians.
Good luck. i hope you guys don't get to experience what we went through in Marseilles during the last euros.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

metalalloy wrote:
Vincent. wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

Good to see you back.

Good luck. i hope you guys don't get to experience what we went through in Marseilles during the last euros.

Don't mind Vincent. He was enjoying life in The Ukraine with plenty plenty blonde chics, come thing say na so Russia be too. Ok, e similar small sha. Chics full ground remain...but I still ain't going...
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."