SE had a light training day. Off to Cameroon tomorrow

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
SE had a light training day. Off to Cameroon tomorrow

Post by truetalk »

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SE had a light training day. Off to Cameroon tomorrow

Post by pajimoh »

TT, no vex but where you on a tree when you took this picture or in hiding? :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

pajimoh wrote:TT, no vex but where you on a tree when you took this picture or in hiding? :tic:
:D
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Kako wrote:
pajimoh wrote:TT, no vex but where you on a tree when you took this picture or in hiding? :tic:
Maybe he wore a tree costume to disguise himself. I mean that has got to be the worst photo in the history of CE :rotf:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

pajimoh wrote:
Kako wrote:
Maybe he wore a tree costume to disguise himself. I mean that has got to be the worst photo in the history of CE :rotf:
TT na palm wine tapper, he was at work and suddenly the CE show up to practice. Good thing is palm wine tappers now have camera phones.
Peter Obi For President 2023
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Light training day?

Yeah right!

Our boys have switched to heavy training with their Uyo babes training partners. Our hotel is swamped with dem, so say my peoples.

Cmoke
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

In my hotel room overlooking the courtyard where they were training. I had to rush back to Lagos as an important impromptu meeting was scheduled (It was cancelled after I got to Lagos :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: ). I was going to walk down to stand with them, but then I would not be able to take pictures. This was the indoor courtyard of the hotel.

Also the taxi was waiting for me at this point.

If I had may passport (and was ready to give looooong explanation to Madam), I would have joined a chartered flight to Cameroon.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Cmoke wrote:Light training day?

Yeah right!

Our boys have switched to heavy training with their Uyo babes training partners. Our hotel is swamped with dem, so say my peoples.

Cmoke
True, but I strolled into the bar at midnight yesterday and there was no single SE player in sight.

They also had a players only meeting on the night before the game (Rohr was chilling with a beer in a section of the lobby).

The boys are focused and motivated.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

It's all ODOGWU Mikel taking charge and telling the boys to make sure we kill off a wounded lion or we go regret.

The boys to qualify by Monday!

Then the Zambia game for Uyo na flenjor. Stay in the same hotel as the boys, and pray to run into some of our journos who tend to be crowded by sexy babes as the visit the boys.

Enuf said

truetalk wrote:

Yeah right!

Cmoke
True, but I strolled into the bar at midnight yesterday and there was no single SE player in sight.

They also had a players only meeting on the night before the game (Rohr was chilling with a beer in a section of the lobby).

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

truetalk wrote:

Yeah right!

Cmoke

This is another thing I like about this squad. They are disciplined unlike past SE squads. I remember going to watch Brazil v Nigeria in Abuja in 2003 and staying in the same hotel with both teams. While the world champions Brazil were hardly seen about except when they went out to training and came down to eat, the SE players were all over the place with friends and girlfriends.
The leadership of a disciplined player like Mikel should be praised, also the professionalism of the foreign born players and the strong religious beliefs of players like Onazi, Iheanacho, Ighalo and Ekong has brought about a new level of professionalism and discipline to the SE. Gone are the rowdy days of Obafemi Martins, Yakubu, Babayaro, Agali, Obodo etc.
I am happy
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

useless man Kai I dey ground :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!