WCQ 2018 - Is FIFA setting up Africa for a big fall?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
WCQ 2018 - Is FIFA setting up Africa for a big fall?

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

The Indomitable Lions are known for their hard work and their reputation often precedes them. Heck, they even beat the Pharaohs (CAN finals ) and we all celebrated. The team is truly tested and has consistently made Africa proud whenever it mattered most. Who can forget Roger Milla?.
On the other hand, during the dodgy WCQ that Kenya was narrowly edged out of , Cameroon loses to Nigeria by a suspicious score line!
Nigeria?! :curse: :curse: :veryangry: The latter has not qualified for two editions of CAN. The team is rusty and has a leaky defense line. The forward line consists of players who are rarely in the first 11 wherever they ply their trade.
Yet they are on the verge of qualifying for the World Cup!! :???: :???: . What is this ?
Something is wrong and we will complain to FIFA if the wrong teams are sent from Africa.
We don't want a repeat of Zaire 1974 at the World cup.!
A criminal trial is not a search for truth. Science is a search for truth. Alan Dershowitz
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WCQ 2018 - Is FIFA setting up Africa for a big fall?

Post by bret- hart »

You should be more worried about the prospects of your big fore headed brothers from Uganda disgracing Africa.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

O......k, how did Cameroon do in the last world cup compared to Nigeria? I know theres suppose to be a joke in there somewhere, but ummm....kinda dry buddy...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
solo
Egg
Egg

Post by solo »

Generalissimo Ogolo wrote:The Indomitable Lions are known for their hard work and their reputation often precedes them. Heck, they even beat the Pharaohs (CAN finals ) and we all celebrated. The team is truly tested and has consistently made Africa proud whenever it mattered most. Who can forget Roger Milla?.
On the other hand, during the dodgy WCQ that Kenya was narrowly edged out of , Cameroon loses to Nigeria by a suspicious score line!
Nigeria?! :curse: :curse: :veryangry: The latter has not qualified for two editions of CAN. The team is rusty and has a leaky defense line. The forward line consists of players who are rarely in the first 11 wherever they ply their trade.
Yet they are on the verge of qualifying for the World Cup!! :???: :???: . What is this ?
Something is wrong and we will complain to FIFA if the wrong teams are sent from Africa.
You just want attention, wait you will get more than you bargain for
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Ogolo
I agree with your analysis
we should send a protest letter to FIFA
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Rawlings wrote:Ogolo
I thought you said you're half Nigerian half troll
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Cameroun was absolutely awful in their last 2 world cup appearances, and have only managed to get past the group stages once despite numerous world cup appearances.
Generalissimo Ogolo wrote:The Indomitable Lions are known for their hard work and their reputation often precedes them. Heck, they even beat the Pharaohs (CAN finals ) and we all celebrated. The team is truly tested and has consistently made Africa proud whenever it mattered most. Who can forget Roger Milla?.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

You are right. Fifa should suspend the qualifiers and send Kenya as the sole rep from Africa. Nigeria also used many Biafrans to prosecute these matches...2 countries ganging up against Cameroon.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

From Kenya, a CECAFA Cup regular

Mods, can we have a CECAFA forum. It's like those forummers whose countries' national teams have never played outside Africa or whose countries' national teams haver played a non-African national team should raise their hands or signify
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

If only football lasted for 10 hours, maybe Kenya would have a chance. :D
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

maceo4 wrote:O......k, how did Cameroon do in the last world cup compared to Nigeria? I know theres suppose to be a joke in there somewhere, but ummm....kinda dry buddy...
You just hit the nail on the head for why the "joak" falls flat. The last time (and only time) Cameroun made it out of the prelim group phase at the World Cup was 1990, some 27 years ago .... a year known in Ghana as the Year 8 AT (after-trophy).

On a completely unrelated note, did you know Kenya were in the same group as Nigeria and Cameroun at the 8-team 1988 Nations Cup in Morocco? We made it to the semifinals after the following scores:
Nigeria 0-0 Egypt (Nobody)
Nigeria 1-1 Cameroun (Okwaraji, Milla)
Nigeria 3-0 Kenya (Yekini, Edobor, Okosieme)
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

highbury wrote:
I thought you said you're half Nigerian half troll
His hopes have been temporarily rejuvenated, following today's financially mysterious match against Congo.
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

The Eagle wrote:
maceo4 wrote:O......k, how did Cameroon do in the last world cup compared to Nigeria? I know theres suppose to be a joke in there somewhere, but ummm....kinda dry buddy...
You just hit the nail on the head for why the "joak" falls flat. The last time (and only time) Cameroun made it out of the prelim group phase at the World Cup was 1990, some 27 years ago .... a year known in Ghana as the Year 8 AT (after-trophy).

On a completely unrelated note, did you know Kenya were in the same group as Nigeria and Cameroun at the 8-team 1988 Nations Cup in Morocco? We made it to the semifinals after the following scores:
Kai 8 AT :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

bret- hart wrote:You should be more worried about the prospects of your big fore headed brothers from Uganda disgracing Africa.
gaddem! which kin wickedness be dis? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

maceo4 wrote:
The Eagle wrote:

Kai 8 AT :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Why do you people entertain these foreign trolls?
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

AT :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

General, this your Avatar no dey let me concentrate for work and frankly I wonder why that is... :???: :twisted:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Ol'boy na wa oh...You no be Naija again? :D
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

airwolex wrote:If only football lasted for 10 hours, maybe Kenya would have a chance. :D
Na lie. They still won't score a goal. They'll be jumping over the post thinking it's steeplechase :twisted:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Robbynice wrote:
Leave me alone :mad:
why una always dey on my case
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...a whole Uganada from east Africa about to go to the world cup instead of preparing a celebration the first from from your region na complain you dey lodge with fifa...go cry some river.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Rawlings wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Leave me alone :mad:
why una always dey on my case
He never was he's probably not even Ghanaian let alone Nigerian, you just can't
trust any old internet bot!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI