ENYEAMA WILL LIKELY RETURN AGAINST ZAMBIA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ENYEAMA WILL LIKELY RETURN AGAINST ZAMBIA

Post by maceo4 »

Odas wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:
Obong wrote:I believe Enyeama is truly the 35 years old he states he is. We will recall that as of the 2002 World Cup, he was just 20 years old and an undergraduate of University of Uyo (one of the few graduates who have donned the national colors). He was then a member of Enyimba of Aba, having just signed from Ibom Stars of Uyo. Most of us know that the general application in Nigeria is to get into secondary school at about 12 years old, and finish at about 17 or 18 years old. Then, finish university at about 22-23 years old. Some finish even earlier. Generally, those that finish university at an older age are mostly those who go off to work first, and then later return to complete their tertiary education. There is no indication that Enyeama stopped his educational sojourn at any point. His Dad, Phillip Enyeama, was my coach at Acada United; a strict disciplinarian, he wouldn't stand for his son to "adjust" his age (we beat Calabar Rovers in the 1986 State Challenge Cup final. The only all-student team to achieve the feat of winning a State FA Cup in Nigeria - we later lost to the mighty Rangers in the zonal rounds). Even his older brother, Aniekan, a former pro player in France Ligue 2, is not even 40 yet.

The recent picture below shows him, his wife, Nollywood star, Ini Edo, and his older brother, Aniekan, on the far right (taken when we hosted South Africa in Uyo a couple of months ago).

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/06/ ... ncent.html
Oga Obong: From this post of yours, I am beginning to understand why you were accused of defending your "tribesman" and et al. I also see why you have taken to defend Enyeama fiercely. If your actions in this discussion is not 'nepotism or tribalism", I wonder what would.
Someone makes an outrageous claim that a person is an age cheat, another person with more information provides details as to why he may not be an age cheat, and you now start accusing them of nepotism? Are you guys on crack or something? What about the people that accused someone without proof of being an age cheat. You haven't said jack to them...Even to the point of lying that they workout with their 'little brother'. Which little brother does Enyeama have in the US??? Ok present this little brother, I live in the area too, lets all work out and talk age cheating...nonsense
Maceo4: When talking to me, you have two options:- either you ignore my post or address me with respect and dignity. Thus as a brief response to your nonsense, I believe you are the one on "CRACK", else your response to my post would have been very different (more mature).
What exactly was mature about your post? I ask again, are you on crack? This your useless posts are starting to get troubling, there's help for these kinds of things you just have to reach out my brother and CE will find a way to help you out of your dilemma. Pele, or ndo whichever you like.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:
Obong wrote:I believe Enyeama is truly the 35 years old he states he is. We will recall that as of the 2002 World Cup, he was just 20 years old and an undergraduate of University of Uyo (one of the few graduates who have donned the national colors). He was then a member of Enyimba of Aba, having just signed from Ibom Stars of Uyo. Most of us know that the general application in Nigeria is to get into secondary school at about 12 years old, and finish at about 17 or 18 years old. Then, finish university at about 22-23 years old. Some finish even earlier. Generally, those that finish university at an older age are mostly those who go off to work first, and then later return to complete their tertiary education. There is no indication that Enyeama stopped his educational sojourn at any point. His Dad, Phillip Enyeama, was my coach at Acada United; a strict disciplinarian, he wouldn't stand for his son to "adjust" his age (we beat Calabar Rovers in the 1986 State Challenge Cup final. The only all-student team to achieve the feat of winning a State FA Cup in Nigeria - we later lost to the mighty Rangers in the zonal rounds). Even his older brother, Aniekan, a former pro player in France Ligue 2, is not even 40 yet.

The recent picture below shows him, his wife, Nollywood star, Ini Edo, and his older brother, Aniekan, on the far right (taken when we hosted South Africa in Uyo a couple of months ago).

Oga Obong: From this post of yours, I am beginning to understand why you were accused of defending your "tribesman" and et al. I also see why you have taken to defend Enyeama fiercely. If your actions in this discussion is not 'nepotism or tribalism", I wonder what would.
Someone makes an outrageous claim that a person is an age cheat, another person with more information provides details as to why he may not be an age cheat, and you now start accusing them of nepotism? Are you guys on crack or something? What about the people that accused someone without proof of being an age cheat. You haven't said jack to them...Even to the point of lying that they workout with their 'little brother'. Which little brother does Enyeama have in the US??? Ok present this little brother, I live in the area too, lets all work out and talk age cheating...nonsense
Maceo4: When talking to me, you have two options:- either you ignore my post or address me with respect and dignity. Thus as a brief response to your nonsense, I believe you are the one on "CRACK", else your response to my post would have been very different (more mature).
What exactly was mature about your post? I ask again, are you on crack? This your useless posts are starting to get troubling, there's help for these kinds of things you just have to reach out my brother and CE will find a way to help you out of your dilemma. Pele, or ndo whichever you like.
It is unfortunate you do NOT know your right from your left and certainly lack common sense of reasoning. If you are not on CRACK as you are now asking of me, you would have noticed my posts make more sense than those of yours in general. I hope you know what "in general" means.

If you are NOT on CRACK, the title of the topic and its content would have cleared your clouded/dead brain and compel you to seek treatment before responding or contributing to the discussion. Do you know what the heading of the thread said? Do you or did you understand it? If you understood and think I might be on crack, then your brain is dead and you are "completely useless." Thus, I recommend a Psychological and Psychiatric evaluation for your semi-dead brain before it is completely "hopeless" for you
Last edited by Odas on Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Odas wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:

It is unfortunate you do NOT know your right from your left and certainly lack common sense of reasoning. If you are not on CRACK as you are now asking of me, you would have noticed my posts make more sense than those of yours in general. I hope you know what "in general" means.

If you are NOT on CRACK, the title of the topic and its content would have cleared your clouded/dead brain and compel you to seek treatment before responding or contributing to the discussion. I now recommend a Psychological and Psychiatric evaluation for your semi-dead brain before it gets exceedingly bad
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: @ your posts making more sense. Ol' boy before I was just messing around but maybe you really are on something, maybe not crack, but something is doing you the way you keep posting nonsense and actually think it makes sense. Like I said, CE is here for you, we will hold your hands and walk you through this trying time. As you see I won't make fun of your situation as its really a serious one, for someone to leave his country and go overseas only to lose their way to addiction. Abeg sir, I go PM you let us help you, we are your brothers, we mean you no harm, we will help you get through. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:

If you are NOT on CRACK, the title of the topic and its content would have cleared your clouded/dead brain and compel you to seek treatment before responding or contributing to the discussion. I now recommend a Psychological and Psychiatric evaluation for your semi-dead brain before it gets exceedingly bad
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: @ your posts making more sense. Ol' boy before I was just messing around but maybe you really are on something, maybe not crack, but something is doing you the way you keep posting nonsense and actually think it makes sense. Like I said, CE is here for you, we will hold your hands and walk you through this trying time. As you see I won't make fun of your situation as its really a serious one, for someone to leave his country and go overseas only to lose their way to addiction. Abeg sir, I go PM you let us help you, we are your brothers, we mean you no harm, we will help you get through. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Your lack of common sense of reasoning is still showing, damn :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: A "brain is a terrible thing to waste" (origins unknwon) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Please what is the TITLE of the thread and what did the content say? If you do not understand English Language, I understand - after all - English Language is not our primary language in Nigeria. However, don't be shy to ask for explanation or clarifications (like I sometimes do) for your understanding of a topic before responding, else you will be talking nonsense - like you are doing now. You are only disgracing yourself :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thus far, I believe you do not know what the issue is. Again, what is the title of the thread? Please go and PURIFY yourself or head and get out of what you are taking or contact your doctor, tell him or her a Forumer in the Cybereagles said you need more medication :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Please hurry and amend your psychological issue before bringing it to the public or to the Forum. We (the Forum) is not a Psychiatric Hospital
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

:bump: :bump: :bump: You keep asking me the title of the thread, abi your *ahem* 'medication' is now affecting your eye sight? Oh poor thing! As I said I won't make fun of your situation, but PM me when you are ready for some proper help. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I hope once Enyeama is back against Zambia you won't kick up your dosage...I mean your eye sight is already going, what other sense do you want to depart you? :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:

Kids, this is the perfect example of why we should say NO to drugs!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Bringing back Enyeama might spell disaster!! the guy has not been active for a long period of time. He should be on the bench :scared:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Senator WIRES wrote:Bringing back Enyeama might spell disaster!! the guy has not been active for a long period of time. He should be on the bench :scared:
If the other keepers prove to be sharper in training then by all means they should start. But I trust Rohr's decision more than internet trolls...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

maceo4 wrote::bump: :bump: :bump: You keep asking me the title of the thread, abi your *ahem* 'medication' is now affecting your eye sight? Oh poor thing! As I said I won't make fun of your situation, but PM me when you are ready for some proper help. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I hope once Enyeama is back against Zambia you won't kick up your dosage...I mean your eye sight is already going, what other sense do you want to depart you? :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:

I see you have nothing tangible to say :lol: :lol: :lol: I thought you are so intelligent and is the "wisest fool" in Muslim-dom! :roll: :roll: :roll: Why not open your medication infest mouth wider? I was expecting some cogent response or counter to my points and I see none is coming from you so far. If you are NOT on CRACK, please answer my question(s) to you. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: What did the TITLE of the thread say and what is the meaning of the content?

Yeah, your dead brain is a perfect example of why CRACKS should not be messed with.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Odas wrote:
maceo4 wrote::bump: :bump: :bump: You keep asking me the title of the thread, abi your *ahem* 'medication' is now affecting your eye sight? Oh poor thing! As I said I won't make fun of your situation, but PM me when you are ready for some proper help. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I see you have nothing tangible to say :lol: :lol: :lol: I thought you are so intelligent and is the "wisest fool" in Muslim-dom! :roll: :roll: :roll: Why not open your medication infest mouth wider? I was expecting some cogent response or counter to my points and I see none is coming from you so far. If you are NOT on CRACK, please answer my question(s) to you. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: What did the TITLE of the thread say and what is the meaning of the content?

Yeah, your dead brain is a perfect example of why CRACKS should not be messed with.
You better show face when Vince leads us to victory after derailing this beautiful thread with your nonsense "CRACKS", kaiiii :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

You guys, calm dann nah. Weytin?
All because we want the best for the SE? :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Obong wrote:
airwolex wrote:Some people tribaldar get as e be. Wetin Obong talk now apart from shrining someone who happens to come from his State? Abeg make una chill.
Really wondering myself. If I dare say that William Ekong is a good defender and deserves to retain his starting jersey, they'll say I'm being tribal and a nepotist just because he's from Akwa Ibom. What many of the unfortunately negative forumers don't know is that my mother, Funmilayo, is from Lagos State. Neither do they know that I was born and bred in Lagos, speak and read Yoruba better than Ibibio, and have a closer relationship to the Yoruba than my father's people. I am proud of my heritage and Nigerian-ness, and have had many friends, peers and influences from the across Nigeria. I cannot afford to view any Nigerian issue from the prism of tribe or state, except to defend the just and uphold equality. Many have tried it previously and I have not budged. I will always speak up for any footballer or coach who deserves his selection and is patriotic enough to represent the green-white-green. Period.
Obong, NEVER apologize for defending any Naijarian.

The crime will be NOT saying anything when you know it is wrong.

The man who matters, the coach, said bobo is his number one. Thank God he is not a Naijarian... or has the bitterness and insincerity of Naijarians.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Godfather wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:No, its NOT better. You want him to have a free pass, eh?
That would definitely lead to discord and resentment in an otherwise peaceful camp.

He a legend, according to you. Fine.
However, this 40 something year old man needs to stay in the annals of history. His time is done in the SE.
airwolex wrote:For now, the goalkeeping slot is up for grabs. If Enyeama can come back after the qualifiers then all the better. He is just nobody who can be discarded for one transgression, the guy is a legend.
Who is 40 something? :???: You guys can reeeeeach! Thank God Rohr is in charge not your lying arses :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
I work out with his younger brother at the same gym here in Laurel Maryland and if that guy is his younger brother whose son is also in the same class(6th grade) with my daughter, ol'boy 40 something dey generous o. I am not saying he is not our best keeper. Infact, I am one of his biggest fan and would not want his reputation to be tarnished like what happened to Ruffai.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Uncle, because you begin born shildrens for skondary and unifersity na so e mean say your mate way begin marry at 40 nobe ya mates again?

Uncle 1Naira and Okosha pikins dey call my pikins uncle... and they old pass me. :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Cellular wrote:
Obong wrote:
airwolex wrote:Some people tribaldar get as e be. Wetin Obong talk now apart from shrining someone who happens to come from his State? Abeg make una chill.
Really wondering myself. If I dare say that William Ekong is a good defender and deserves to retain his starting jersey, they'll say I'm being tribal and a nepotist just because he's from Akwa Ibom. What many of the unfortunately negative forumers don't know is that my mother, Funmilayo, is from Lagos State. Neither do they know that I was born and bred in Lagos, speak and read Yoruba better than Ibibio, and have a closer relationship to the Yoruba than my father's people. I am proud of my heritage and Nigerian-ness, and have had many friends, peers and influences from the across Nigeria. I cannot afford to view any Nigerian issue from the prism of tribe or state, except to defend the just and uphold equality. Many have tried it previously and I have not budged. I will always speak up for any footballer or coach who deserves his selection and is patriotic enough to represent the green-white-green. Period.
Obong, NEVER apologize for defending any Naijarian.

The crime will be NOT saying anything when you know it is wrong.

The man who matters, the coach, said bobo is his number one. Thank God he is not a Naijarian... or has the bitterness and insincerity of Naijarians.
KPOM. If Rohr wants Enyeama back then Enyeama coming back should not be anyone's headache but Rohr's. He is the guy who's job rests on that decision. Personally, I am not sure what the issue is about.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:

You better show face when Vince leads us to victory after derailing this beautiful thread with your nonsense "CRACKS", kaiiii :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
... as if I have shied away from maintaining my position if I believe I am right :curse: :curse: Your dead brain still has not allowed you to calm down and answer my "simple questions" to you :lol: :lol: Well, sorry to disappoint you, but please be informed I am NOT your Therapist, neither is anyone in this Forum :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: From experience; sometimes, "the majority" is or could be wrong. Hmm, why am I trying to make sense to a fool? Anyway, that is for other Forumers' digestion.

In this case, the issue remains the same, Enyeama "abandoned" the Super Eagles after insulting his SUPERIOR and now that his career is going down the hill, he is lurking around the team, posting unnecessary videos :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: and et al. through his agents and/or tribesmen, wanting to come back. A very good example of Monkey works, Baboon chops", origins unknown. Vince should stay away from the team, he is a TROUBLE maker, an obnoxious and a rude individual
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Odas wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:

... as if I have shied away from maintaining my position if I believe I am right :curse: :curse: Your dead brain still has not allowed you to calm down and answer my "simple questions" to you :lol: :lol: Well, sorry to disappoint you, but please be informed I am NOT your Therapist, neither is anyone in this Forum :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: From experience; sometimes, "the majority" is or could be wrong. Hmm, why am I trying to make sense to a fool? Anyway, that is for other Forumers' digestion.

In this case, the issue remains the same, Enyeama "abandoned" the Super Eagles after insulting his SUPERIOR and now that his career is going down the hill, he is lurking around the team, posting unnecessary videos :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: and et al. through his agents and/or tribesmen, wanting to come back. A very good example of Monkey works, Baboon chops", origins unknown. Vince should stay away from the team, he is a TROUBLE maker, an obnoxious and a rude individual
You keep talking jibberish, you realize you have no power or pull as far as Enyeama's return right? Abi your "CRACKS" are making you think you are more important than you actually are? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You can't stop ISH you are just an internet troll, he is coming back, the COACH has confirmed it. If you like you can hug transformer won't change the fact that Enyeamagnet is back!!!! Long may the thing pain you well well! :bump: Round of applause for the great one's return :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:

You keep talking jibberish, you realize you have no power or pull as far as Enyeama's return right? Abi your "CRACKS" are making you think you are more important than you actually are? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You can't stop ISH you are just an internet troll, he is coming back, the COACH has confirmed it. If you like you can hug transformer won't change the fact that Enyeamagnet is back!!!! Long may the thing pain you well well! :bump: Round of applause for the great one's return :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
You keep being a fool! Why is your brain not able to comprehend anything? :shock: :shock: :shock: Your brain must be severely damaged :lol: :lol: :lol: How long have you been taking this CRACK - since birth? The question is: What did the title of the thread and its content say? :curse: :curse: :curse: In addition, did Enyeama abandoned the team or not? Finally, when was the last time he played for any club? As you can see, until you answer those questions, you are talking trash. :curse: :curse: ... and people like you are campaigning for him to come from nowhere to play for Nigeria in the Zambian game and thereafter? For what?
Last edited by Odas on Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Odas, it is official, Kajifu is smarter than you
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Odas wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:

You keep being a fool! Why is your brain not able to comprehend anything? :shock: :shock: :shock: Your brain must be severely damaged :lol: :lol: :lol: How long have you been taking this CRACK - since birth? The question is: What did the title of the thread and its content say? :curse: :curse: :curse: In addition, did Enyeama abandoned the team or not? Finally, when was the last time he played for any club? As you can see, until you answer those questions, you are talking trash. :curse: :curse:
Enyeama is coming back, do you want to dispute that? The coach said so, what else is there for you to talk about? Stop asking irrelevant questions and deal with reality! HE IS COMING BACK! I know your daily crack intake is to help you escape reality, but bruh, the facts are the facts. So what are you gonna do about it? Continue to live in a crack ridden stupor or wake up to reality? Your choice, but doesn't change the fact that he is coming back, whether against Zambia or Algeria or the WC proper, OUR boy Vince is back! Smoke a crack rock for that one time! :clap: :clap: :clap: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Odas, it is official, Kajifu is smarter than you
Ol boy, take it easy on him, cocaine is a helluva drug!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bigpokey24, how was it with your "wonder boy?" Did you suck it good or it was in your A$S? :tic: :tic:
Last edited by Odas on Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

maceo4 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Birds of the same feather ... together (origins unknown). Dead brain, couldn't answer a simple question, yet is engaging me in a discussion which he has no clue of what the issues are, dummy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Odas wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Birds of the same feather ... together (origins unknown).
word out is that you are older than everyone who posted in this thread, and you constantly spam the forum with horrible thoughts( what i mean is that you are naturally dull and lack simple thinking processes ) . You come across as someone who is pretty slow, it's like you have no clue, you constantly ask daft questions etc.. i think it will be very unfair ti insult or yab you any more on this forum... I think you may have some medical condition . Did you ever use the short bus?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Birds of the same feather ... together (origins unknown).
word out is that you are older than everyone who posted in this thread, and you constantly spam the forum with horrible thoughts( what i mean is that you are naturally dull and lack simple thinking processes ) . You come across as someone who is pretty slow, it's like you have no clue, you constantly ask daft questions etc.. i think it will be very unfair ti insult or yab you any more on this forum... I think you may have some medical condition . Did you ever use the short bus?
Anoda "mugu" don com! You are welcome to the discussion - Sir! Because you are a fool, please be informed intellectuals are NOT QUICK to comment on issues and when they do, they will have researched or investigated, and clearly understood what it is. Therefore, they are very CAREFUL with their approach to issue(s). A statement or comment could be simple for you - the fool - but could mean another thing entirely, so until I CLEARLY know or understand what a statement is addressing or referring to, I DO NOT comment on it and it has served me very well.

As a result, I do not rush to decisions or say what I do not know, I'd rather ask to know or to be sure, no matter how simple it may seem, before I state my opinion. Intellectuals also know there is no such thing as "a foolish question", such does not exist. With the comments from you (in above), your "mumuism" is very evident and it's a severe one :curse: :curse: :curse:

If asking for clarifications is being "slow" to you, then you are really very foolish and it explains your behavior here and hence your LOVE for a fellow man and doing some nasty things with him - according to them :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: