Algeria 0 V Zambia 1

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

greg
Egg
Egg
Re: Algeria V Zambia

Post by greg »

Hope all you confident CEs now realize how much of a threat Zambia is to our chances.
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

bret- hart wrote:This Zambian team is like Queen Futcha's std that won't just go away. :lol:
Pretty sure that you're the STD on CE that won't just go away.
tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

Algeria fell down no be small
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
Goalgetter
Egg
Egg

Post by Goalgetter »

I don't know what people watch.. I said yesterday that Zambia will beat this Algerian team and someone here basically thought it was ridiculous.. This Zambian team is rampaging and will fight to the end. The worst result they will get today is a draw.. I don't see Algeria defeating them.
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Looks like Nigeria has no excuse not to get six points from her last two games
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

Algeria have been woeful.
It seems that Zambia have come looking for a point because they have offered nothing upfront.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

The way I am seeing this game, Zambia can nick it. Algeria isn't convincing at all :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

HT 0-0
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

HT
0-0
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

greg wrote:Hope all you confident CEs now realize how much of a threat Zambia is to our chances.

Which kain threat? A 3-0 win in Uyo and you will realise there is nothing to then. Is this not the team we beat in Lusaka with ease?

Zambia only look good because Algeria are crap! Neither of them or Cameroon are in our league
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Algeria is fooking useless. Everybody on the team, including Mahrez. :mad:
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

greg wrote:Hope all you confident CEs now realize how much of a threat Zambia is to our chances.
Explain the threat
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Common pk gift, they no fit score. smh @ Algeria
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Which kain threat? A 3-0 win in Uyo and you will realise there is nothing to then. Is this not the team we beat in Lusaka with ease?

Zambia only look good because Algeria are crap! Neither of them or Cameroon are in our league
Ol'boy you get time sha...
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

anointed wrote:
Explain the threat
My guy na God I take beg you do not bother.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

With this result if Nigeria mistakenly allow Zambia to beat them at home. Zambia could qualify ahead of us
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

All I've seen so far is an average Zambian team frustrating a weak Algerian team. Both sides were much better in the Lusaka match. I'm still confident that Algeria nicks this :mrgreen: .
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Goalgetter wrote:I don't know what people watch.. I said yesterday that Zambia will beat this Algerian team and someone here basically thought it was ridiculous.. This Zambian team is rampaging and will fight to the end. The worst result they will get today is a draw.. I don't see Algeria defeating them.
You wan bet? :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

Algeria has just given up, this is the only way to describe this.
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Ayo, Civ just lost at home to Gabon.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

El FAGary wrote:
bret- hart wrote:This Zambian team is like Queen Futcha's std that won't just go away. :lol:
No El FAGary that would be you.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Sir V wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Ayo, Civ just lost at home to Gabon.
No African side has our consistency. We only lose when we are not serious.
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

bret- hart wrote:
El FAGary wrote:
No El FAGary that would be you.
Are you a fisherman? Because you constantly smell like you have crabs.