Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:39 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:00 pm
Posts: 3
It was Johnny Weissmuller that said "with but few exceptions, it is always the underdog who wins through sheer willpower", not forgetting the words of Dory Previn "Beware of barking at underdogs, don't fight with people who have nothing to lose".... I don't know these guys at all just trying to pass a message here and I guess you get the message which is NOT UNDERESTIMATING THE UNDERDOGS.
When you look at a WCQ group containing Nigeria, Zambia Cameroon and Algeria, the first thought that comes to your mind is Zambia will definitely have no chance qualifying but now 2 matches more and the Zambians can qualify for the 2018 World Cup. How is that possible? If they should beat the Super Eagles in Uyo and maybe win the Indomitable lions too while God Forbid the Super Eagles loose to them and maybe Algeria*can't imagine this*.
So you see the lads should please not feel that they have qualified. The South Africans showed us that the Eagles are not unbeatable at the Uyo township stadium and please let the lads not think its all over rejoicing*I think they should know this*, the next two matches determine whether or not we are going and the Chipolopolos are not going to give it to us on a platter... Please anyone that can get to the coach, his staff or the players should please tell them ooh................... That is how everybody was underestimating Jon Snow and brodaa is now the Real heir to the Iron Throne same thing with Danerys Targaryen when the slave masters UNDERESTIMATED her the last but not the Least Iceland's Football team in Euro 2016 so please Bye for now. I remain whom I remain.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 40670
Chicken little fill dis site man...

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 25577
Favourukpai1 wrote:
It was Johnny Weissmuller that said "with but few exceptions, it is always the underdog who wins through sheer willpower", not forgetting the words of Dory Previn "Beware of barking at underdogs, don't fight with people who have nothing to lose".... I don't know these guys at all just trying to pass a message here and I guess you get the message which is NOT UNDERESTIMATING THE UNDERDOGS.
When you look at a WCQ group containing Nigeria, Zambia Cameroon and Algeria, the first thought that comes to your mind is Zambia will definitely have no chance qualifying but now 2 matches more and the Zambians can qualify for the 2018 World Cup. How is that possible? If they should beat the Super Eagles in Uyo and maybe win the Indomitable lions too while God Forbid the Super Eagles loose to them and maybe Algeria*can't imagine this*.
So you see the lads should please not feel that they have qualified. The South Africans showed us that the Eagles are not unbeatable at the Uyo township stadium and please let the lads not think its all over rejoicing*I think they should know this*, the next two matches determine whether or not we are going and the Chipolopolos are not going to give it to us on a platter... Please anyone that can get to the coach, his staff or the players should please tell them ooh................... That is how everybody was underestimating Jon Snow and brodaa is now the Real heir to the Iron Throne same thing with Danerys Targaryen when the slave masters UNDERESTIMATED her the last but not the Least Iceland's Football team in Euro 2016 so please Bye for now. I remain whom I remain.


my friend gerra ra here :curse: If you want us to be afraid of the Zambians it won't happen. We won't underestimate them and never did. That's why they were beaten on their own turf and will be beaten again in Nigeria. Tell your people that. msshhheww

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:55 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 13600
SE tin taya me sef :scared: :scared: :scared:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 17459
Location: Ukwuani
metalalloy wrote:
Chicken little fill dis site man...

Why is that? He stated his opinion and I see nothing wrong with that. The truth is, we all know by now Zambia must be killed-off in Uyo

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Last edited by Odas on Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 40670
Odas wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Chicken little fill dis site man...

Who is that? He stated his opinion and I see nothing wrong with that. The truth is, we all know by now Zambia must be killed-off in Uyo



Do you know what/who chicken little is? Did anyone say anything was wrong with him stating his opinion?

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:38 pm
Posts: 4561
Nigeria will never underestimate Zambia, they are a decent side that has always fought us all the way, history proves that.

We fans may be yarning all we want but it is the players that will mount the pitch, so don't confuse the two. Mikel is captain and he is focused on the task, has the experience, knows what is required and will lead from the front. There will be no room for complacency. We needed the SA game to help us regain perspective and it did exactly that.

Expect a professional job in Uyo. The SE will be controlled, disciplined and focused. We will just focus on our game end of...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 73858
Location: Earth
metalalloy wrote:
Odas wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Chicken little fill dis site man...

Who is that? He stated his opinion and I see nothing wrong with that. The truth is, we all know by now Zambia must be killed-off in Uyo



Do you know what/who chicken little is? Did anyone say anything was wrong with him stating his opinion?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 1:59 pm
Posts: 7881
One can understand why some SE fans may be jittery about the coming of Zambia to Uyo. Of course this is football where any outcome is possible. However, I will rather subscribe to Sir Alex Ferguson of Man United when his team approach tricky ties in the business end of the season. He called it "the squeaky bum" time. However, what tended to happen was that Sir Alex would have riled his players up so much before the tie that rather for the outcome to be close, Man U end up destroying the opposition hands down and you wondered what all the initial fuss was about.

I believe that by 7 Oct, every SE player invited to that camp and fortunate enough to be selected in the first 11 will be on such a high that an outcome of 5-0 (or at least 3-0) will end up a likely possibility. The quality of that team (individually and collectively) is so frightful at the moment that another spanking, much more than dealt to Cameroon is in the offing.

Go Super Eagles :thumbs: :thumbs:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:19 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 41230
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Favourukpai1 wrote:
It was Johnny Weissmuller that said "with but few exceptions, it is always the underdog who wins through sheer willpower", not forgetting the words of Dory Previn "Beware of barking at underdogs, don't fight with people who have nothing to lose".... I don't know these guys at all just trying to pass a message here and I guess you get the message which is NOT UNDERESTIMATING THE UNDERDOGS.
When you look at a WCQ group containing Nigeria, Zambia Cameroon and Algeria, the first thought that comes to your mind is Zambia will definitely have no chance qualifying but now 2 matches more and the Zambians can qualify for the 2018 World Cup. How is that possible? If they should beat the Super Eagles in Uyo and maybe win the Indomitable lions too while God Forbid the Super Eagles loose to them and maybe Algeria*can't imagine this*.
So you see the lads should please not feel that they have qualified. The South Africans showed us that the Eagles are not unbeatable at the Uyo township stadium and please let the lads not think its all over rejoicing*I think they should know this*, the next two matches determine whether or not we are going and the Chipolopolos are not going to give it to us on a platter... Please anyone that can get to the coach, his staff or the players should please tell them ooh................... That is how everybody was underestimating Jon Snow and brodaa is now the Real heir to the Iron Throne same thing with Danerys Targaryen when the slave masters UNDERESTIMATED her the last but not the Least Iceland's Football team in Euro 2016 so please Bye for now. I remain whom I remain.


First of all welcome to Cyber Eagles.

Yes, we have had a very recent history of underestimating lesser known teams at home. We did it with Guinea in Abuja and with Angola in Kano.

Complacency does set in at times with people already making plans to go to the WC.

We must still field our best against Zambia. We must still hope that we have a full team to choose from.

Above all, we must play them with the intensity and zeal such a game deserves.

If I were Zambia, I will adopt the same style used by Guinea and Angola. Come in playing for a draw and hope to hit us on a counter when our indiscipline sets in.

_________________
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:04 pm
Posts: 525
Location: london
yes we need to be full in fitness that day this Zambia team just similar to south Africa team just keep on running,,the team that is fit most will WIN that October 7 match, with Nigeria same team that face Cameroon [GOD FORBID INJURIES].....

ANYWAY THE BEST TEAM SHOULD WIN,IF YOU CAN NOT WIN YOUR GAME ,WHAT IS THE POINT OF GOING TO WORLD CUP LOL

_________________
thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 8:10 pm
Posts: 1555
Location: Canada
delisyomie don wrote:
yes we need to be full in fitness that day this Zambia team just similar to south Africa team just keep on running,,the team that is fit most will WIN that October 7 match, with Nigeria same team that face Cameroon [GOD FORBID INJURIES].....

ANYWAY THE BEST TEAM SHOULD WIN,IF YOU CAN NOT WIN YOUR GAME ,WHAT IS THE POINT OF GOING TO WORLD CUP LOL

The key will be who is available for selection. We should be praying that Balogun, Mikel & Moses remain fit. I think we can beat Zambia if this trio are at their best, but it's plain annoying to be making plans to travel to Russia by banking on key players that are injury prone.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:31 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 37447
I am not feeling this latest development at all, i thought those clowns from Algeria would slow their roll down. I am not feeling pretty about this at all..this their last minute resurgence has put me on the edge.

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:51 pm
Posts: 12686
We are going to Russia..... We neef 2,pointe grom 6 while toe zambians need 4 grom 6


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 8:10 am
Posts: 2453
Location: Toronto
Victory Moses is the Key.
Unlike Algeria and Cameroon who came to attack, Zambia will defend stoutly. It will be a 2-1 game for us


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 12132
Location: South London
I don't think Nigeria will underestimate them!

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 39415
Cellular wrote:
Favourukpai1 wrote:
It was Johnny Weissmuller that said "with but few exceptions, it is always the underdog who wins through sheer willpower", not forgetting the words of Dory Previn "Beware of barking at underdogs, don't fight with people who have nothing to lose".... I don't know these guys at all just trying to pass a message here and I guess you get the message which is NOT UNDERESTIMATING THE UNDERDOGS.
When you look at a WCQ group containing Nigeria, Zambia Cameroon and Algeria, the first thought that comes to your mind is Zambia will definitely have no chance qualifying but now 2 matches more and the Zambians can qualify for the 2018 World Cup. How is that possible? If they should beat the Super Eagles in Uyo and maybe win the Indomitable lions too while God Forbid the Super Eagles loose to them and maybe Algeria*can't imagine this*.
So you see the lads should please not feel that they have qualified. The South Africans showed us that the Eagles are not unbeatable at the Uyo township stadium and please let the lads not think its all over rejoicing*I think they should know this*, the next two matches determine whether or not we are going and the Chipolopolos are not going to give it to us on a platter... Please anyone that can get to the coach, his staff or the players should please tell them ooh................... That is how everybody was underestimating Jon Snow and brodaa is now the Real heir to the Iron Throne same thing with Danerys Targaryen when the slave masters UNDERESTIMATED her the last but not the Least Iceland's Football team in Euro 2016 so please Bye for now. I remain whom I remain.


First of all welcome to Cyber Eagles.

Yes, we have had a very recent history of underestimating lesser known teams at home. We did it with Guinea in Abuja and with Angola in Kano.

Complacency does set in at times with people already making plans to go to the WC.

We must still field our best against Zambia. We must still hope that we have a full team to choose from.

Above all, we must play them with the intensity and zeal such a game deserves.

If I were Zambia, I will adopt the same style used by Guinea and Angola. Come in playing for a draw and hope to hit us on a counter when our indiscipline sets in.


Uncle, thank God you no be Zambian coach or na stone dem for stone. Why would Zambia come in playing for draw when a draw practically ends their ambition to qualify?

I think we should just ban any post relating to the game until Oct. 7. It's giving people the right to type a lot of chicken little_ish gibberish .

_________________
Image

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:22 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 7601
Comment by a Zambian fan on Zamfoot.com

Musonda says:
September 8, 2017 at 9:51 am

Beat Nigeria in Nigeria? Why do we like deceiving ourselves? Is it because they lost against South Africa? It was clear they underrated Bafana Bafana.More than five of their key players were absent in that match. Did anyone watch Nigeria against Cameroon over the two legs? They are currently unplayable at home with Moses, Mikel, Balogun, Simeon, Ighalo, Ndidi, Iheanacho, Musa and Iwobi. They are so dangerous when going forward and comfortable defending. That Balogun is the best centre half in Africa right now. And no player in the Chipolopolo can stop Victor Moses and Ighalo. I don’t want to raise my hope. We are meeting Nigeria at a wrong time. I don’t see us winning that match, period.
Reply

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:41 am
Posts: 8367
Zambia will chop 5 goals

_________________
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 17459
Location: Ukwuani
ogasir wrote:
Zambia will chop 5 goals

I hope so! It is a task we MUST accomplish

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 73858
Location: Earth
Dammy wrote:
Comment by a Zambian fan on Zamfoot.com

Musonda says:
September 8, 2017 at 9:51 am

Beat Nigeria in Nigeria? Why do we like deceiving ourselves? Is it because they lost against South Africa? It was clear they underrated Bafana Bafana.More than five of their key players were absent in that match. Did anyone watch Nigeria against Cameroon over the two legs? They are currently unplayable at home with Moses, Mikel, Balogun, Simeon, Ighalo, Ndidi, Iheanacho, Musa and Iwobi. They are so dangerous when going forward and comfortable defending. That Balogun is the best centre half in Africa right now. And no player in the Chipolopolo can stop Victor Moses and Ighalo. I don’t want to raise my hope. We are meeting Nigeria at a wrong time. I don’t see us winning that match, period.
Reply

This was written by Nigerian.....no doubt...the writing patterns are so Nigerian. . AYOKINFE

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:02 pm
Posts: 7155
Goldleaf wrote:
One can understand why some SE fans may be jittery about the coming of Zambia to Uyo. Of course this is football where any outcome is possible. However, I will rather subscribe to Sir Alex Ferguson of Man United when his team approach tricky ties in the business end of the season. He called it "the squeaky bum" time. However, what tended to happen was that Sir Alex would have riled his players up so much before the tie that rather for the outcome to be close, Man U end up destroying the opposition hands down and you wondered what all the initial fuss was about.

I believe that by 7 Oct, every SE player invited to that camp and fortunate enough to be selected in the first 11 will be on such a high that an outcome of 5-0 (or at least 3-0) will end up a likely possibility. The quality of that team (individually and collectively) is so frightful at the moment that another spanking, much more than dealt to Cameroon is in the offing.

Go Super Eagles :thumbs: :thumbs:


:agree:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 27716
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Comment by a Zambian fan on Zamfoot.com

Musonda says:
September 8, 2017 at 9:51 am

Beat Nigeria in Nigeria? Why do we like deceiving ourselves? Is it because they lost against South Africa? It was clear they underrated Bafana Bafana.More than five of their key players were absent in that match. Did anyone watch Nigeria against Cameroon over the two legs? They are currently unplayable at home with Moses, Mikel, Balogun, Simeon, Ighalo, Ndidi, Iheanacho, Musa and Iwobi. They are so dangerous when going forward and comfortable defending. That Balogun is the best centre half in Africa right now. And no player in the Chipolopolo can stop Victor Moses and Ighalo. I don’t want to raise my hope. We are meeting Nigeria at a wrong time. I don’t see us winning that match, period.
Reply

This was written by Nigerian.....no doubt...the writing patterns are so Nigerian. . AYOKINFE

That was my initial thought as well...
Until I saw that he spelt Simon as 'Simeon' - and listed him among our best players! :lol:

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Abbey, Bing [Bot], Globero, Google [Bot], Nkume, oyek and 34 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group