PLEASE DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE ZAMBIANS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: PLEASE DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE ZAMBIANS

Post by metalalloy »

Odas wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Odas wrote:
metalalloy wrote:Chicken little fill dis site man...
Who is that? He stated his opinion and I see nothing wrong with that. The truth is, we all know by now Zambia must be killed-off in Uyo
Do you know what/who chicken little is? Did anyone say anything was wrong with him stating his opinion?
Since you are so perfect in typing, here is a question for you. It is "fill or full?" Even if you are speaking pidgin (pigin) English, it is NOT "fill." It is either full or (fool - using pigin). As you can see, you are NOT perfect either

:lol: YOU of all people are the LAST PERSON (ok second to last after B1ggestman) to correct anyone's grammar. Seriously, just quit while you are ahead. :lol:
Last edited by metalalloy on Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: PLEASE DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE ZAMBIANS

Post by metalalloy »

Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Odas wrote:
metalalloy wrote:Chicken little fill dis site man...
Who is that? He stated his opinion and I see nothing wrong with that. The truth is, we all know by now Zambia must be killed-off in Uyo
Do you know what/who chicken little is? Did anyone say anything was wrong with him stating his opinion?
r:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You can laugh all you want; however, be informed I had wanted to write "WHY" not "WHO." The words which followed in the sentence speaks volume as to what I had in mind
Ice block brain.....so you expect us to interpret what's in your head , when you simply cannot express yourself. .as I said nah illness fir head dey do you. . .so it makes no sense beating down on someone who is intellectually challenged. . Maybe dem do you yonder. Hmmmm..however, I am trying to have CE forumers take it easy on you..however cellular may create a short bus forum for you...all hope isn't lost
Arse licker! The words in the sentence should have informed you there was a typo, but your lack of simple, yet analytical thinking gave you out again. Everyone in the Forum knew it was or there was a "typo", except you - the dummy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you don't know what was in my head, then you should have paused and seek clarification from the writer (me) before opening your stinky mouth

Like I said, the second to last person on this forum to start picking on others for their grammatical errors. :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16