Maher Mezahi on Group B

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Maher Mezahi on Group B

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]

Guys listen to this fella

speaks lots about the SE
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Maher Mezahi on Group B

Post by metalalloy »

Dis bobo sabi pass most loudmouths for dis site. :clap:

Thanks for sharing.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

Thanks Bigpokey
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

He didn't give Zambia a chance at all and now see what happens...
His analysis are mostly reputation based and not performance or depth enriched.
I don't know why peeps here think he is all that plus
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

furiously frank wrote:He didn't give Zambia a chance at all and now see what happens...
No one thinks he is "all that plus." He is more knowledgeable than most people on this forum from his analysis of the sides in his vid.

And he was 100% right at the time that he made the video. Zambia had lost at home, and drawn away to two sides that were ranked higher than them. He is not a fortune teller, and simply made predictions based off objective facts that were present at that time. It is similar to using the fact that Leicester won the title to discrediting those who gave them a 5000-1 chance of winning it all.

What did Zambia do "performance wise" or "depth enriched" that suggested that after losing and tying their first two games, they would be on the verge of qualifying over a side that just won the African title 6 months ago or a team that won its first two games?
Last edited by metalalloy on Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

metalalloy wrote:
furiously frank wrote:He didn't give Zambia a chance at all and now see what happens...
No one things he is "all that plus." He is more knowledgeable than most people on this forum from his analysis of the sides in his vid.

And he was 100% right at the time that he made the video. Zambia had lost at home, and drawn away to two sides that were ranked higher than them. He is not a fortune teller, and simply made predictions based off objective facts that were present at that time. It is similar to using the fact that Leicester won the title to discrediting those who gave them a 5000-1 chance of winning it all.

What did Zambia do "performance wise" or "depth enriched" that suggested that after losing and tying their first two games, they would be on the verge of qualifying over a side that just won the African title 6 months ago or a team that won its first two games?
The injection of youth for instance. They did well with their Under 20, that should have been mentioned if he is a keen observer. Those boys have made the difference to the Zambia squad
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Yeah, those U20 boys could have won the U20 World Cup. They were good enough.

Those kids were really something. They change a Zambia side that is entertaining into one that is deadly. They have the one-touch passing and dribbling, but with end product. South African teams like to overcomplicate things, but these Zambian boys are good enough to actually pull it off.

Patson Daka has been picked up by Red Bull and they have a great track record in terms of talent.
I doubt Fashion Sakala will be in Russia for long. He is brilliant.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

marutimon wrote:Yeah, those U20 boys could have won the U20 World Cup. They were good enough.

Those kids were really something. They change a Zambia side that is entertaining into one that is deadly. They have the one-touch passing and dribbling, but with end product. South African teams like to overcomplicate things, but these Zambian boys are good enough to actually pull it off.

Patson Daka has been picked up by Red Bull and they have a great track record in terms of talent.
Awww :roll:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

furiously frank wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
No one things he is "all that plus." He is more knowledgeable than most people on this forum from his analysis of the sides in his vid.

The injection of youth for instance. They did well with their Under 20, that should have been mentioned if he is a keen observer. Those boys have made the difference to the Zambia squad
Even more importantly, the announcement of the LC to call up players mostly from the top two local teams. One of which was doing well in CAF club competition.

These players play together all year round and have team chemistry, on top of current experience of the CAF landscape.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Sheikh
Egg
Egg

Post by Sheikh »

Kabalega wrote:
furiously frank wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

Even more importantly, the announcement of the LC to call up players mostly from the top two local teams. One of which was doing well in CAF club competition.

These players play together all year round and have team chemistry, on top of current experience of the CAF landscape.
Nonetheless I think his assessments were spot on. Yes; Zambia beat Algeria twice but over the two games Algeria were in my view the superior team and had much more chances to score and win. Therefore the end results were somewhat bizarre, and did not reflect the actual balance of play.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

furiously frank wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

Again, his statements were made on or about January 2nd 2017 after match game 2 where they lost at home and tied the second game. Were the u-20 players injected into the squad at that point? If so, what happened to their effect in the first two games? His analysis was spot on at the time he made his video.

Even if the video was made later, but before the doubleheader against Algeria, there was little to suggest that Zambia's fortunes had changed. Zambia as recent as June this year, lost (again, AT HOME) to Mozambique in their nations cup qualifier, and are currently last in a group containing Guinea Bissau and Namibia.

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
marutimon wrote:Yeah, those U20 boys could have won the U20 World Cup. They were good enough.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Gotti wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger